New User A Mighty Nerd

StarryGuts

Hello..!
I'm pleased to meet y'all. I never know what to write when introductions come, so I guess I'll start off by apologizing for my broken english. I mean, not always, just... Sometimes. I really try! I've always roleplayed in french, so my vocabulary might be a little rusty. I also repeat words a lot... Besides all that, I like video games?... And art. I'm usually very awkward and introvert so I don't get along well with social interactions.

Alright, I really don't know what to add here, I think it would be easier if y'all would ask questions instead (I mean, I doubt anyone would but just in case I missed something important or such)...

Welcome Storyteller. Not really into questions, but, I am sure @Gwazi Magnum would be more than happy to indulge you.

~M

Truly not the mightiest of nerds, but you'll get there ;)

Looking forward to roleplay with you, it's been a while since we did.

@Draco Shadowdragon Ty, it seems quite pleasing here!
@Aevar Maybe not the mightiest but I'm one helluva nerd;;; And a while indeed, it's gonna be even more different since it in english... I'm sure you'll manage to understand me well;;;; I hope at least.
@Kian Ty! We sure could settle a RP later
@garudynes Yeah, almost sounds like you weren't there when y'all convinced me to sign up ahah

Greetings @StarryGuts , it is always nice to see new faces here at STC! People on this site will help you in anything you need help with if you want, though your English is just fine in my opinion. As for questions, I can think of a few things to ask.

What genres do you like in roleplay, reading, or movies?
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
What is your favorite color?
Are you more interested in writing or drawing?
Would you consider blogging on the site, sprouting new forum threads to entertain people, or GMing your own roleplay?

I am not very talented with the question-asking-routines. @Gwazi Magnum is the one to take that role.

@Imperator Semper Rex Thank you! I made a warning about my writing because it is not always perfect (sometimes I don't even notice when some sentences don't make sense and it might be a bit cringey for some).

1- I think I prefer fantasy though with a touch of reality. I'm not really good with anything that implies history, my knowledge on that matter is really not good... Anyway, I don't think I have any specific preferences.
2- I tried to drink tea regularly once, a friend telling me it's better for my health and all, but I've always preferred the taste of coffee. Can't survive with a cup (or more) a day!
3- Though it cannot be considered a color, I love the shade of black. Any other colours do as long as they are well put together.
4- These days, before joining STC, I draw more than I can write (for exemple, almost none of my OCs have backstories). I used to love writing roleplaying posts in french before, sometimes reaching 1k words posts (since my writing style(?) is more developed in my native language). I look forward to improve it in english also!
5- A friend, Aevar, proposed to one day GM our own roleplay along with garudynes. For now I think I'll just join threads. My character is still on the making. I hope I replied to that question well, I still need to figure some little things out here.

Ty for your interest! (• ◡•)

@Gwazi Magnum would be more than happy to indulge you.

~M
@Gwazi Magnum is the one to take that role.

;A;

The time I'm finally called upon, life lets me down!

Anyways! @StarryGuts I am Gwazi, and I have questions for you! Very important questions!

1) What is your favourite RP experience/memory?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Vous dites que vous avez seulement RPed en français correct? Était-ce par choix? Ou juste en raison de l'endroit où vous l'avez fait à? Et comment votre anglais s'adapte-t-il?
Cela n'a pas été mis à travers Google translate, je le jure!
<.<
>.>

Hello @Gwazi Magnum, pleased to meet you!
1- Hmm... The only one I can think of is that particular RP where I was playing Slenderman with someone. It doesn't sound that interesting, but it was a unique and fun experience, where I got to write about my character either controlling the camera or the moving (while the other person did what I wasn't). There was this kinda electricity blackout(?) that happened and they both almost shat their pants. Poorly explained like that doesn't make it seem as fun as it was back then...
2- The only answer I can think of would be dry ice? I don't know much about the substance but heard it can burn or something... I hope it was not supposed to be a joke because I probably totally failed, sorry.
3- I only RP'd in french because it is my native language ahahh. It was also a good way to improve my writing style and such (granted me some compliments from college teachers). I never tried to do it in english because I was afraid my writing would be boring and full of mistakes (I also tend to repeat the same words a lot, making it redundant). It's the first time I will RP with this language.

Thank you for your interest! (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

Hello..!
I'm pleased to meet y'all. I never know what to write when introductions come, so I guess I'll start off by apologizing for my broken english. I mean, not always, just... Sometimes. I really try! I've always roleplayed in french, so my vocabulary might be a little rusty. I also repeat words a lot... Besides all that, I like video games?... And art. I'm usually very awkward and introvert so I don't get along well with social interactions.

Alright, I really don't know what to add here, I think it would be easier if y'all would ask questions instead (I mean, I doubt anyone would but just in case I missed something important or such)...

By any chances, are you french too? because if yes: hello fellow french!

Hehe, it's also my native language, pleased to see a folk here.
Same! Ça me réconforte un peu de savoir que nous - Aevar, garudynes et moi - ne sommes pas les seuls à parler français. Ça fait longtemps que tu RP en anglais? Et as-tu déjà été sur des forums RPG fr?... Ahahah désolé pour le petit bombardement de questions!

Same! Ça me réconforte un peu de savoir que nous - Aevar, garudynes et moi - ne sommes pas les seuls à parler français. Ça fait longtemps que tu RP en anglais? Et as-tu déjà été sur des forums RPG fr?... Ahahah désolé pour le petit bombardement de questions!
Je crois que je fais ça depuis.. 2015, et sur des forums, oui, mais je préfère par messages.

Back