• I dislike it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
View attachment 134
1x1, one-on-one, an epic duo, call it what you think fits best! Some people prefer RPs with a partner, not for the purpose of excluding anybody, but because it's a lot easier for me, personally, to manage. A mere preference. If you dislike this way of roleplaying, then don't feel obliged to keep reading. If you do like it, then keep reading, or else..! (I'm joking, of course. I couldn't harm a fly. Mostly because I'm not fast enough, but that's beside the point.)

Also, I tend to feel mostly comfortable playing female characters, but if we're doing multiple characters, I wouldn't mind playing male on the sideline.

View attachment 135
Yes way:

Fantasy...
... in the present.
... in the past.
... in an alternate/made up universe.

Post-apocalypse

Slice of life

Fandom...
... Harry Potter.
... Marvel.
... The Mortal Instruments.
... Grimm.
... Kingdom Hearts.
... Final Fantasy VII.

No way:

(Purely) Sci-Fi

Fandom...
... Star Wars.
... True Blood.

View attachment 136
- I do romance (both with and without sex, as long as it doesn't dominate the RP). However, if you're uncomfortable with this, please bring it up.
- You can jump out of a roleplay whenever you like, however, I ask that you at least inform me if you're going to do so.
- My responding times are very random. Sometimes it can be multiple times a day, sometimes only a few times a week.
- My roleplays are adult themed (drugs, alcohol, violence, sex). Again, if this makes you uncomfortable, please poke me and we can still figure something out.
- I don't roleplay with somebody under the age of 18, due to the themes that may occur.
- As mentioned at the beginning, I prefer playing female characters.

Interested in creating an epic roleplay with me? Got any questions that weren't answered here? Poke me in a PM or in the thread. <3

xoxo
E

Back