AADC (Association Against Dark Creatures)

Astaroth

Crossroad demon
150 years ago, in 1867, patches of darkness started appearing randomly all over the world. Within them, unnatural creatures came to life; trees sprouted from the ground and reached their adult size in weeks, blocking the light from the sun… the waters became tainted and toxic for humans.
Said zones had to be abandoned and isolated. After several failed tries, it was discovered that electrified fences were the only way to keep the monsters inside a closed area.

It was common belief that they were all hostile towards humans, but after some studies, around 1900-1907, it was discovered that some of the creatures were completely neutral and would only attack if provoked. And even later, in 1910, some other species, which would never attack humans even if they had been attacked were discovered.

One of these species was named blue wisp, due to its round aspect and the blue light it radiates.
Robert Ikanov, a researcher in monstruology and known chemist, discovered in 2010 that making a solution pulverizing a blue wisp, water, and some other substances. And spraying it over an area afterwards would cause the monsters to disappear.

Since then, it has been used and worked successfully in several areas of North America, Europe and Asia.

And now it’s YOUR turn.

You have been selected among 14000 other applicants to join a group of specific adventurers who will go into a dark area and find a blue wisp. Will you have the guts?

You will come face to face with the protagonists of your darkest nightmares, if you have come for a walk in the park, you can turn around and go home now. But if you think you're ready to look into fears eyes and stand your ground, if you truly are the hero your city needs...

You’ve seen this situation hundreds of times during your life, in video games,
in movies… are you ready to make your dreams true?, are you ready to be the HERO your city needs?

JOIN AADC, REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS AND GRAB THEM, BECOME A HERO

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Down To Clown​

I'm looking for around 8 players, because too large number would be too much for me to handle as this is the first time i'm being a GM. I will post the OOC thread this next week when I'm done with my exams and you will be able to post your characters there. I will select the 8 that make the best team. So remember that survival abilities, first aid knowledge... will be very useful for the team ^^.

Also, know the characters would have to be at least generally fit because they would have to pass a physical exam. (Honestly nothing too bad, not compared to anything you would need to be a policeman or fire fighter. But enough that you'd be able to escape the possible dangers ahead.) And a psychological exam, to assure safety for everyone. So people with very troubling mental illnesses wouldn have less chances of being selected.

Back