[Crime-Noir] Untouchable

Saarai

Lord of Bondage and Pain
Benefactor
The year is 1929, 31st President of the United States of America, Herbert Hoover, has just charged Andrew Mellon, the Secretary of the Treasury with bringing down Al Capone and the notorious Chicago Outfit. The fight against organized crime in Chicago began immediately, with investigators, police, and Prohibition agents conducting raids and arrests on any of Capone's men and associates no matter where they were.

Leading the charge on the streets was Prohibition agent Eliot Ness and his incorruptible team of agents known as The Untouchables. Known for their remarkable ability to harm Capone's business and immunity to bribes, The Untouchables were seen as a force to be reckoned with.

The Untouchables' reputation lead to them inspiring their fellow law enforcement comrades to answer the call of duty and take on the Chicago Outfit as well. One such group of mob fighters decided that fighting the mob within the law was a much slower process and didn't often yield the results they wanted to see. They made the choice to fight the mob both within the law and outside it.

They began a crusade against organized crime in Chicago using vigilante justice in the wee hours of the night. But, eventually their vigilante antics would catch up with them and, in some cases, would destroy lives.

Untouchable is the story of the night-time vigilantes and how they weakened the mob using mob tactics. How they fought fire with fire and got burned.

I'm taking all comers. I hope to get started soon, I just have to put together the rules and useful info for characters.

Back