Dark Stuides

A soft sigh leaves her lips as he kissed at her neck. "You are no monster in my eyes." She smiles softly and looks to him, gently touching his cheek.

He smiled gently, "What an odd mortal you are to not see the horns that crown my head nor the glow in my eyes and not see the monster that could devour you and never think twice about it," He kissed her deeply, "To think I could be so lucky to find something so rare," Hexel's heart felt like it would beat from his chest at the swell of emotions he felt for the woman in his arms.

She smiles warmly to him and returned his kiss just as deeply. "We both know I'm not normal." She gently strokes his cheek. "Just because you look different, doesn't make you a monster. Actions do that, not appearance. " She smiles again to him. Being with him, she wouldn't trade this for anything. She was becoming more and more glad that she had opened that book.

She smiles warmly again to him. "I see past the cover of the books. " She murmurs to him.

He chuckled at her as he stroked her hair gently, "You do, my lovely, that you do," He sat up then, "Tell me how you are feeling."

He held her close, "I just want to know," He murmured, "It's easier to tell when someone is attacking your here but it surprises me that no one is nor is trying."

Hexel was wondering why that might be. A knock at the door made him sigh heavily, "That would be the old man likely."

Gently she stroked his cheek as she smiles softly to him. "I feel fine. Just been hungry a lot is all."

She smirks a bit as she hears the knock as well. "I'll just have to have you to myself later." She teases and sits up as he went to answer the door. She rubs her head a little and ran her fingers through her hair gently, relaxing for a moment.

Sitiri was the same as ever tall handsome and clearly in control of wherever he decided to be. Hexel greeted the older demon politely before letting him enter the room, "Hello, Mary," He greeted as he moved to the kitchen table and sat down, "You enjoying Hell?"

Hexel rolled his eyes slightly as he moved back over to Mary and wrapped his arms around her. Sitiri's demonic appearance wasn't that far different from his human one. His white gaze took in the woman slowly clearly taking note of something.

Mary smiles softly to Sitiri. "Hello." She nods to him. "It's different than I expected but a good different. Beautiful." She relaxes in Hexel's arms, enjoying that warmth that came off of him.

She blinks a little though as she notices Sitiri's gaze and the look in them. "What is it?" She asks curiously.

Last edited:
He chuckled lightly then shook his head, "Not my business to tell you about your health but I would suggest an increase in milk and other high nutrient rich foods. As well as for Hexel to not feed off you for a while. At least till you get more color in your cheeks."

She blinks a bit at the words and looks at Hexel then back at Sitiri. "I guess I hadn't noticed." She smiles softly. "He has been getting me to eat better since we met, that is for sure."

She rests her head on Hexel a little, suddenly wondering about the suggestion of milk and nutrition. She lifts her head and looks at Sitiri. "That's not all you've noticed is it?" She asks carefully.

The demon sheepishly rubbed his nose, "Just take care of yourself and you will understand in due time. Also let me know when ya'll are headed back to the human realm I have some things in mind that I would like to send with you."

"Send with us?" Hexel glared lightly at his father, "What do you mean?"

"Just a few things. A crib and a few other things."

Mary stared at the male ,unsure if she had heard him correctly or not. A crib? That could only mean one thing right? Did he really say that?

She looks up at Hexel then back to Sitiri. "I...didnt think it was possible...After what happened, the doctors told me I couldn't...they said the damage was too bad..." She rested against Hexel, glad for his arms around her. She was slightly in shock. Happy shock.

Father pointed at son, "He didn't get everything from me but he does have a healing touch, kiddo. I wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even realize he did it," He chuckled at the blush that covered Hexel's face which his hid in Mary's hair.

"You aren't upset are you?" He asked the woman lightly into her ear.

Healed? She could have kids? The state of shock broken as Hexel spoke to her.

She turns to look up at him, holding his head in her hands. "You have given me something I never thought I would ever have. I am absolutely happy and excited. Nervous but so very happy." She smiles warmly to him.

Hexel kissed her then and pulled her tight to him, "I'm happy I can give you whatever it is you desire," he told her gently.

Sitiri rubbed his hands together, "So let me know if ya'll need anything."

She smiles warmly and returns his kiss. She could never be happier than she was in that moment.

As Sitiri spoke she looks to the male and gets up and hugs him before returning to Hexel and smiling warmly. She looks to them both now. "If it's a girl...would it be alright with you both of we named her after Hexel's mother?" She asks gently.

Before the question could be answered she felt a surge of discomfort thst washes over her entire body and leaned against Hexel to steady herself. Slowly it passed and she caught her breathe back. "What was that...."

Sitiri smiled gently as he opened his mouth to reply he was startled by the expression of discomfort the girl clearly felt, "The child may not like you being near me," He murmured, "As I'm not its father it will only see my energy as dangerous to its well being and you. That is a price that we pay for being the type that feeds off that which people need to survive. It will be strong when born," He told her, "Alyssia was her name by the way."

Hexel's eyes were wide at the sight of her in pain and like an overly concerned dog he was over to her making sure she was healthy even going as far as to force her to sit in a chair so he could go get tea and food for her.

Back