Earth: 1,000 Years After the End

@SedentaryCobra Player - Enki

Slaatch nods with regret.''Yes, I am sorry for getting late. I was just caught by the exceptionally wonderful weather. I sweat this won't happen again.'' She said as she held her head downwards. She listened to the words that Sor'ka said to her, mostly ignoring the stench and the noise produced by the different alchemical compounds in metal and glassware above the fire and the fire itself. She had grown used to the alchemist's hut, as it feels almost like a home by now to her.

When she heard about the three deeds she pondered. Which one might be most suitable for her? She stood there as she nodded. ''I see... I guess I...'' She paused to think. Choosing to give medical care to the elder's injured son can be a good way to prove that she has learned enough to become the next alchemist, should Sor'Ka die. But Slaatch knows the risks of this deed: If she fails to treat the son, then she may get the wrath of the father, especially when the son dies to her injuries. Due to these fears she has decided that the first option is best for her. ''I will gather the delicate herbs from the ruins with the protection of the warriors, teacher.'' She said, gently smiling even if there was a strong thought in her mind.

What was Sor'Ka thinking with the third task? Since when did helping the raiding party to take care of the gnomes become part of an alchemist's tasks? She has to know the truth, because it is troubling her. Even if it was only few minutes ago when she heard it, she can't help but have it trouble her in her mind. ''Why exactly is either of us needed at the raiding, teacher?'' She decided to ask. ''We are not warriors, after all.''

[OOC]
Slaatch chose option number one, but asked why she or her teacher are needed to be with the raiding party, as they are not suited for combat.
[OOC]

WARNING!!!!!

This thread has been discontinued, to follow these stories more, please find the epic forum for Earth: 1,000 Year after the end.

Back