Galactic Legacy 5/5

I keep reading over people's civ sheets, with all their little indepth vehicles, then look at mine which goes 'I HAVE A LOT OF THESE AND THEY ARE MEANT TO DO THIS'

im currently working on crew descriptions, from Cadets to Officers, it's a little daunting but i am really enjoying it

See, in my mind I'm wondering why you would do that? Is yours different from the general formation? Mine just works the same as a human one.

lol don't think you'd need to break it down to that level, chain o command is more or less the same. fleet details are important as they help reflect your empires thinking/style, are they made to be general well rounded as to never be lacking, made for a single task and thus have tactics, show up as a blob and zerg rush mofos?

See, in my mind I'm wondering why you would do that? Is yours different from the general formation? Mine just works the same as a human one.
why? for my own sake, in case interactions happen on a closer scale, say my captain is talking to another galactic captain, i would like having a quick reference that i could use, im also working on the ships and other things, you may ask why, but i like having my ideas and thoughts written out so i can further expand on them

[as a zerg] No rush , ten minutes = every one wants to be a lil b!tch and whore big units = Kill them/ make them RQ within 300 seconds or bust.

Though I'm not sure I Understand your reasoning. Your sending a single, though powerful, ship into systems containing (soon to be hostile) 4K battleships and 90 heavy carriers a piece.

Hostilities are not something that'll begin outright, unless the other side initiates. The Keltans are semi-ageless, and they know, eventually, they'll have to destroy everything they meet. These are scouting missions, nothing more, I assure you.

:3

Hostilities are not something that'll begin outright, unless the other side initiates. The Keltans are semi-ageless, and they know, eventually, they'll have to destroy everything they meet. These are scouting missions, nothing more, I assure you.

:3
Here's a question, how physically strong is the average Keltan and how many shots from a Forlan weapon would it take to put one down?

The average Keltan can dead-lift approximately six hundred kilograms. Since the Forlan use plasma based weaponry, I'm going to guess that it would take maybe six or seven plasma-to-skin direct hits to put down a Keltan Warrior once you factor in their asinine regenerative properties and the sheer density of their physical make up. Unless, of course, you score a vital blow to the cranium, or to one of their three hearts, then it'd probably be more like two or three shots.

For all intents and purposes, the Keltans are monsters. Vampiric space ogres with a tribal Celtic/Viking bent in their culture. They're meant to be terrifying when it comes to matters of war, because beyond that, they aren't good at much else.

So they're twice as strong as the average Forlan soldier. Right, and how much damage would a Keltan need to sustain in order for it to be knocked out?

Cauterization does not negate their healing capabilities, but I will put forth that it does slow it down considerable, since they have to generate completely new tissue on top of fixing preexisting damage. And the idea of "overloading" their healing factory is very much a possibility. I suppose if one was going for that route, then perhaps with enough sustained small/medium arms fire, it could be done. As for how much damage, I'd have to figure that out, but I'm a fairly reasonable person when it comes to things like that.

The Keltans are not indestructible or unstoppable by any means, and they lack the scientific and engineering knowledge of most of the other factions. The main threat they pose is in army vs army ground conflicts, or boarding enemy ships.

Back