Galactic Legacy 5/5

so, spore rifles have a max velocity of 20k G's of force, they vary slightly on how they look per soldier, but the overall design is a eight chamber drum clip, looks kinda like a grenade launcher, the projectile spores that it shoots are an aerodynamic cone that is capable of piercing armor, as for the shields, they do have trouble with those as they are still organic matter and the shield fields can sustain a little bit, truthfully they are meant for heavy protection, as the Tělonians themselves are a peaceful race, wanting to reach out diplomatically to the other races, and will use other weapons before these, however every soldier is equipped with one, and before im asked, the one Major downside to the "Spore Guns" is they have to charge (regenerate) for the gun to fire new rounds, the time it takes to charge is around 10 seconds, so if used effectively by the time the soldier shoots his last shot, his first has charged.

Tělonians in general use lasers and phasers, and the natural gifts that their genetics allow

he already got some ppl walking around looking like my folks lol, should be fun if he can get his hands on caers guys...and well live to tell the story

The Keltans are an odd bunch. They are capable of breeding with almost any other humanoid species and having the resulting offspring be born pure Keltan. Their seed, in almost all cases, completely wipes out the dna contribution of the partner. Other than the genes that determine gender and unimportant physical characteristics.

Right so, in my spare time I decided that I wanted to build the Warden in Avorion (And I did terrible). So Here is a couple pictures I took of it. Just add a huge amount of guns and details. (Due to the nature of the game I couldn't add details to the diamond shaped hull)

Right so, in my spare time I decided that I wanted to build the Warden in Avorion (And I did terrible). So Here is a couple pictures I took of it. Just add a huge amount of guns and details. (Due to the nature of the game I couldn't add details to the diamond shaped hull)
man when first saw those i was like "This person built a to scale model of their ship in Space Engineers" but its something else isnt it? looks good all the same.

man when first saw those i was like "This person built a to scale model of their ship in Space Engineers" but its something else isnt it? looks good all the same.
lmao I do not have the patience to build that in space engineers, it would probably look better in SE but it was faster with Avorion. Avorion is the game I used btw.

i apologize for not posting yet everyone, im just trying to get negotiations done with the Vurax, Thebb (ChelonianCommander), it's technically before the month end when the post happens, again im very sorry its taking so long on my end

Back