New User Hello! Another Newbie.

V

Vaeri

Hiya! I'm Vaeri~ I'm obviously new to the site, but not roleplaying in general. I've done it, off and on for around 4-ish years? Mostly paragraph plays, sometimes a bit longer. I've recently been craving a return to more story based plays after starting up Game of Thrones again, after far too long of doing occasional lewd plays. The previous site I had been playing on died, so I sifted around on google for a bit before finding this!

I'm mainly looking for detailed, fantasy plays. I've done a few sci-fi plays in the past, and it's possible I'd be interested in exploring it a bit more, but more so fantasy and medieval plays. Specifically ones involving Elves, which I've always loved, and Royal court RPs, which was a lot of fun in the past. I have some interest in trying my hand at a Game of Thrones play or a Wheel of Time play, though I don't care to play canon characters. I've done a few group plays on the past, but for the most part I've done mainly 1x1. I wouldn't mind a group play or two, though all of my previous plays have been 3-4 people.

So yeah, that's me! I also happen to be a giant nerd with Magic and League, so, yeah. My schedule is a bit wonky, but normally I can post every other day at the very least. Sometimes I can post once, maybe twice a day, but it all depends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! I think you'd probably like my RP Legend of the Blade. It's a fantasy game that takes place inside of of video game. It's kind of like a mixture of Sword Art Online and The Neverending Story.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back