New User Hello everyone!!

I maybe new to the site but I am not new to Role Playing.
A few things about me:
  • I am a fairly easy going person, even though I don't get bothered by much there are a few things that under my skin. For instants when I don't accept someone's application for an RP. The whole whining and pity me fits annoy me, and also it ain't very mature.
  • I love pretty much any RP genres. Here are some of my favorites: Adventure, Mystery, Modern, Fantasy, Historical, Supernatural/Mutants/Super Powers, Fandom, Action, School Life, and so on.
  • I prefer fan based RP's, for most of the information can be found online. But it doesn't mean I won't RP something someone comes up themselves, I even have a few ideas in mind for my own RP's that I want try out.
  • I like story based RP's, meaning full sentences, more than two paragraphs, detail is a big one and so on. Even though I like story based RP's I know "writer's block", grammar and punctuation can be difficult for some, I often make mistakes, so I don't mind the occasional hiccups.
Anyways, I am glad to be here! Can't wait to start RPing with you guys, I know it'll be a lot fun :D

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Nox! Life is good, busy but I don't mind the busy life. I like pretty much any type of music I mostly like movie soundtracks, movie trailer music, etc- more instrumental but I like songs with lyrics too. As for RPs it varies. It mostly depends on the story line and what it all has in it.
The RP types that I do like:
Adventure
Action
Super Powers/Mutants
Supernatural/Out of this World
Fan Based:

Maximum Ride (favorite one to do), Terra Nova (I want to try RPing this one), Percy Jackson (Done a few, love the books!), Pokemon (Never done one but want too), Dinotopia (Never done one but love the movie!), Etc
Modern/Historical/Steampunk/A Mixture of Future and Past Combined
Magic:

Learning how to harness ones powers like in Harry Potter. I would love to do a Harry Porter RP too but my memory of events and info is foggy since I haven't seen the movies in a long time, never read the books.... been meaning too XD
Shape-Shifting/Animal Based
Werewolves, shifting into any animal, mythical creatures as in dragons, unicorns and so on.
Time Travel:
Terra Nova falls into this category.
School Life:
Magic schooling, regular schooling with some odd going-ons.
Romance:
The other RP sites I have been on only allowed fade to black moments or a light peck on the check sort of romance. Light and easy. This site seems to more lenient about it.

I have other genre types and other RP's I would like try out and such I just got off work so my brain is going through the "duh" stage at the moment. But I had listed most of I typically like to RP... even if I am missing... six other ones lol

Welcome to STC!

I too am fairly new and in the works of a fan-fiction game of the WarCraft series. If you'd like to look it over, let me know and I can send you the link!

Also, you're probably the first person I've met that has also watched Terra Nova xD

Even though Terra Nova is only one season it is still fascinating o watch, great character development, story line, and also a balance of chaos, love, and fun. The graphics weren't bad either. But that cliff hanger at the end... I just wished Fox went ahead to make the second season buuut they claimed that there weren't many viewers for the first season so why make the second one.... too few viewers... my ass! I think they just ran out of funding -__-

I never played WarCraft. My brother in law plays it. He told me a few things, I read up on a few things about it but never played it. I even watched the movie that had recently came out. It was good, but a bit confusing... maybe because the plot was involved around the game or something?

Hey, welcome to STC. I'm so glad to see you. If you would like to come to the dark side of one on one role playing give me a yell.

Even though Terra Nova is only one season it is still fascinating o watch, great character development, story line, and also a balance of chaos, love, and fun. The graphics weren't bad either. But that cliff hanger at the end... I just wished Fox went ahead to make the second season buuut they claimed that there weren't many viewers for the first season so why make the second one.... too few viewers... my ass! I think they just ran out of funding -__-

I never played WarCraft. My brother in law plays it. He told me a few things, I read up on a few things about it but never played it. I even watched the movie that had recently came out. It was good, but a bit confusing... maybe because the plot was involved around the game or something?

Ran out of funding definitely. That's why any network cancels any show. Alas, we the viewers are always the ones to suffer.

I have many, many issues with the movie when it comes to lore, but that's a whole conversation in and of itself. Here's the link to the game I'm making, I promise you don't need any background in the WarCraft universe to enjoy it (in fact my roommate chimed in, saying that the lack of experience in the universe might make it all that more exciting - a perspective I hadn't personally thought of for new players). The game isn't completely done, but I'm close!

Hi! I'm new and I saw you like Percy Jackson! I was wondering if you want to RP with me on it? Sorry, hopefully I'm not being too straight forward. I just wanna RP Percy Jackson so bad!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back