New User Hello, new user here

PhantasmagoriaRain

sometimes i use Vocaloid
Hello. I am quite new to RPing sites and the process of getting the hang of such. I'm also new to the whole thread thing. It all seemed intimidating at first, but then after a few minutes I've started to get more used to it. Now I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to put here so yes hello. I am a fairly experienced RPer who used to RP on game servers. I hope I can befriend you and charm you with my characters and their each of their individual quirks and things.
Man I hope I did this right.

Hey PhantasmagoriaRain! Welcome to STC!

Don't worry about it, you gave us a good idea of where you're coming from. What kind of RP do you like playing?

I hope you find your little nook here among us, and if you have questions we can help with, let us know.

Take care!

Hey PhantasmagoriaRain! Welcome to STC!

Don't worry about it, you gave us a good idea of where you're coming from. What kind of RP do you like playing?

I hope you find your little nook here among us, and if you have questions we can help with, let us know.

Take care!

Why hello there, thanks for replying my good person! In terms of what kind of RPs i like, I enjoy supernatural/fantasy and supernatural/sci-fi I suppose.

hi there
we share the same last 3 letters some im naturally obligated to post
and what do you know! i love supernatural fiction as well! i was actually just planning some pretty supernatural/fantasy things that im pretty proud of so far
not sure where to post what i have so far though but this isnt the right place to ask about that

hi there
we share the same last 3 letters some im naturally obligated to post
and what do you know! i love supernatural fiction as well! i was actually just planning some pretty supernatural/fantasy things that im pretty proud of so far
not sure where to post what i have so far though but this isnt the right place to ask about that
we shall become friends, porcelain
friends

Back