New User Hi...

SpiritGrimor

Sorry, i'm not used to using forums or threads. I like doing one on one RPs mostly, but not many sites are for that so yeah. Anyways, hi, I came here looking for someone to RP with me on various subjects, mostly Percy Jackson and Maplestory, though more subjects are welcome as well! I know this is an introduction forum, so I hope i'm not being to straight forward. I don't use forums often, so please excuse me from this. Thanks.

Your intro works fine!

I personally am not into those things but I'm sure at least half a dozen people here are, and if you're willing to do something other than those I'm happy to RP with you!

Cute profile picture, by the way ^_^

Welcome Grim. By the way excellent profile picture. I need to find one for myself lol.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back