Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
i'm here because after about a year since a proper text based rp, and looking over all my old posts from my previous residency (of which i can't acess any more. booo >n< ) i thought it might be fun to start trying to start roleplaying again. i chose to have a shot with this site in particular because other sites of similar nature are either specifically one genre, hard to navigate, or just restrictive (i've always liked being able to type an oc's desc on the fly and trying out new ones without having to have it registered and added to my list and all that.)

Well I was looking for some way to just sit around and roleplay, so I looked up "Roleplay Website" and found a list of top sites. (This one was #2 but shhhh no need to worry about that I'm sure you guys are great.)

I only found the site by looking for top type of roleplaying sites. Plus also because my friend kept pushing me to look for a new site for us. Which that friend would be Dragon360.

I was on sites like Aniroleplay and Roleplayer. Me, but as i grew bored of both,
so i needed a new place to RP, and not collecting the viruses and uncessary ads.

This place run fastly for me, so i have another reason to not giving up, i tend do dislike most RP communities due to their "elitism" and over-dimensionned ego..

Oh and by the way, it was by "Top RP sites", and i heard there is a barbecue planned..
wait, that wasn't true? *walk away*

the forum reminds me of a lot of old rp sites, I've been on, I love the one x one format and this seemed like a good match.

Add me to the majority that came from the Top RP Voting Site, would you kindly? To add some extra data, I found that site by googling, "Beginner roleplay forums". Please welcome and teach this humble noob.

I normally am on Roleplay.Me but saw this site as I was about to vote (guess who changed his mind XD)

I grew tired of another site known as Quotev (As the roleplaying there was horrid.). So I googled Roleplaying Websites.
I came from Quotev as well, mostly for the same reason. Ever since they removed the filter option on the home page where you could filter the activity for new roleplaying groups, I was not able to find ANY decent roleplays, or even decent writers half the time. It was getting a bit ridiculous. Hopefully this site will end up better than Quotev was (although it would take some effort to fall short of the standard set by that website, let me tell you).

Back