Votes: 149 22.1%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 71 10.5%

• Total voters
Was REALLY bored and browsing, when I felt in the mood for a good role play. I stumbled upon TopRpSites, which brought me here!

I've used a few different sites and always seem to find myself somewhat disappointed with the selection. I found this on the top20 sites and I'm just hoping it's as nice as it seems.

I had been discussing getting back into writing with a friend of mine, who suggested joining a site like this one. It's a passion I have sadly let die the last few years, in favour of scratching out an existence for myself. The lack of creativity in my life since has been unfulfilling. I've never tried roleplaying before but the idea of forming worlds and stories with other people interests me. It will add a new dimension to the creation process which I've never experienced before, and in turn, hopefully inspire me to pick up where I left off.

* Belated *

I came here at the recommendation of a friend . However I don't know her name here, and she mentioned that she was taking a break from the place.

I recently gained a new laptop and remembered how roleplaying gave me a sense of confidence in real life, like how some of my characters are, and wanted to get back into that confident streak of mine through roleplaying again. So, I just used god ol' uncle Google and searched up roleplay forums and now I am here!
Now I am here, hey!

Well, I selected "Top RP Voting Site" I have some roleplay partners, but they don't rp as much as they did, so I am seeking for rp sites.

My friend really enjoys rp! I've done it with her privately, but I really wanted to try it on an rp website, so I looked it up on Google, and this site seemed really nice :)

Everything about this website seemed so friendly and open that I just HAD to join! I love roleplaying and writing, and Instagram was getting pretty barren when it came to that. So,when I sought out a roleplaying website, I ended up here!

I just googled Top Roleplay Sites and clicked on toprpsites.com. This on looked pretty cool so I decided to check it out.

An acquaintance from another RP-site recommended this site; but he wants to be anonymous; and I don't want him to know what account here is mine! :)But I know his; should I stalk him? :cool:

Back