New User I wonder how many people will read this...

Frisky

#IRun
Welcome to my first post! Actually, second because I posted in the How Did You Find Us thread. Anyways, thanks for checking this introduction of me thread out. I'm Frisky and joined on July 25th. I have been roleplaying for five or so years, give or take a few months. I really enjoy all types of roleplays, but I think ones with animals are much favorite. When I RP, my posts lengths typically vary from one paragraph to about ten. I think three or four is my average, though. I have posted a little sample of my writing down below at the end of this message if you are curious and want to take a peek.

-[-]-
Well, that's really all the roleplaying info, so I'll get on to more real-life stuff. I am going to be a sophomore in high school and participate in track and field as well as across country. Rock climbing is another cool hobby of mine. Oh, and if find that you have aanything in common with me, please shoot me a quick, short message!! I love talking to people with the same interests. Anyway, I am an avid reader and writer, and greatly enjoy creating stories. Most of them are either animal-related or fanfictions off of Harry Potter and Divergent.

Later,
-Frisky​

Welcome to STC! I think you'll find a lot of friendly people here willing to talk and write with you. Everyone's real welcoming to newcomers and willing to answer any questions you might have- of course, including me. And once your account is approved, you can jump right into roleplays.

And hey, I'm a college student, but I used to run cross-country back in high school. No time for an organized team anymore, but I haven't broken the habit of running in the mornings. :)

Here's one of my posts in an earlier roleplay.

Caius Thomas had been on this island for as long as he could remember. He had been born here and felt no need to leave the haven. Although he had inhabited the island for more than 17 years, and knew it inside and out, he still never got used to all the tourists that came and went. They were always so loud and rather annoying; mainly becuase they scared off all the game he hunted and depended on for a hunger-free life.​

The male's soft steps reached a clearing between the giant trees and his brown gaze shifted smoothly to the creek bubbling noisily nearby. A wry grin tilted the corner of Caius's mouth, an unusual showing, as he spotted a small buck drinking, unaware of the skilled hundred, from the crystal clear water. Drawing a slender arrow from the quiver resting on his sweating back, Caius notched it to his large recurve bow. It was a simple thing, dark brown, very slender, and slightly worn down, but it worked just fine, nevertheless.

Caius pulled the worn string silently back and, a moment later, let it fly. Before the buck knew what had happened, it had collapsed with a snort of pain, the arrow striking it right in the heart. To his benefit, Caius had much practice hunting before this day, as he did it as often as need be. Hunting and surviving had now become second nature.​

He jogged quickly over to the creature and knelt down beside. His arrow had done the job. The buck was dead, and had suffered little pain before passing. He rested his hand on the still warm flank and his gaze rested on the antlers. By the size of them, the thing must have been rather young.

Caius slid out the arrow and, after cleaning it in the water of the creek, returned it to his quiver. He then studied the buck, realized it was small enough to carry, and picked it up, carrying it sheep-style toward the edge of the river. He sat down beneath a willow tree and deposited the animal beside him. He would clean it in a moment, first, he wanted to see if anyone was around. Technically, the animals here's were off limits for killing for the tourists, but he didn't follow the rule becuase, after all, -he- wasn't a tourist. But, Caius was pretty sure the tour guide and tourists wouldn't be too happy if they discovered him with fresh game.​

Hello and welcome.
Welcome to STC! I hope you have lots of fun here :)
Welcome to STC! I think you'll find a lot of friendly people here willing to talk and write with you. Everyone's real welcoming to newcomers and willing to answer any questions you might have- of course, including me. And once your account is approved, you can jump right into roleplays.

And hey, I'm a college student, but I used to run cross-country back in high school. No time for an organized team anymore, but I haven't broken the habit of running in the mornings. :)
Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome. Are their any places on site that y'all suggest posting in to help my account become available for approval?

hullo! welcome to STC !

i love making stories and stuff too

also, posting in the main lobby should help with getting approved. posting urself an intro post also helps (and youve already done that!)

approval shouldn't take too long btw

You can post in the Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and the Creative Forums. The more you interact with the community, the faster your account will be approved and the faster you can get to writing. :)

I was able to get approved the same day I joined, so it shouldn't be long. Welcome!! <3

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back