[Old Thread]

I am interested in all of these.
Damn, I just don't know which one to pick. xD

Ah, that's a little bit of an issue, isn't it?? xDD
Do you have any inkling of preference towards any of them at all? You could try and rank them in order if you're really struggling xDD

Reading your Miss. Pergerine's idea brought back a bunch of memories from high school haha. I'd completely forgotten about those books, the pictures in them were wicked cool though.

I think I'd be interested in your Elemental Academy Mystery Thriller though, It seems like it has a lot of potential for some really interesting characters not to mention that sneaking around in order to find clues to unravel an over encompassing mystery is always fun. I've never really RPd anything 'academy' before but I've got the general idea of what it would entail and I'm sure we could work out any little details or otherwise along the way!

Ah, that's a little bit of an issue, isn't it?? xDD
Do you have any inkling of preference towards any of them at all? You could try and rank them in order if you're really struggling xDD

1. Elemental Academy: Normal Edition
2. Elemental Academy: Thriller Edition
3. Cult Storyline 1
4. Miss Peregrine's Nostalgia
5. Cult Storyline 2

There we go!

Last edited:
@Bee: My favourite part of the Miss Peregrine's series was probably the variety of the characters abilities. In any case, I'd love to do that idea with you! Should we continue discussion in PM or in another thread?

@Enki: If you're leaning strongly towards the Slice of Life Academy, then that's what we'll do! Should l create another thread for discussion? Or since we know each other's Discords, we could just continue there if you'd prefer.

PM sounds good to me! I'm heading up to my parents' house for very soon so any replies might be sporadic for a few hours and typed via my phone (which is not optimal), though I'll for sure be on later tonight.

@Bee: My favourite part of the Miss Peregrine's series was probably the variety of the characters abilities. In any case, I'd love to do that idea with you! Should we continue discussion in PM or in another thread?

@Enki: If you're leaning strongly towards the Slice of Life Academy, then that's what we'll do! Should l create another thread for discussion? Or since we know each other's Discords, we could just continue there if you'd prefer.
Yes. We could do it in discord. Sorry for the late post. xD

Back