New User Myths from the Netherworld

NetherMyth

Novella Enthusiast
I'm a recent graduate of radiologic technologies, working as an x-ray tech for a mobile company, and getting ready to start mammography training. My favorite past-time is writing. As far as roleplaying prowess, I have been a resident online text-based roleplayer since October 25, 2010, and take my responses to roleplay posts as seriously as working on my novel. I mostly write responses in paragraph form, of at least 5-10 sentences usually.

Last edited:
Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

And no, we don't have it setup with Tapatalk. This is largely because the forum has some customizable alert systems already built into it. You can rig it up to send you notifications via your phone pretty easily, and pick and choose which areas or which threads you want to receive notifications for, as well as settings for inbox and alert notifications.

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13799

That post goes into detail on how to utilize some of those features.

Good to know, I'll have to check it out when I get a chance. Thank you!

And I just realized I made a mistake on my introductory post, while I do enjoy a lengthy post, I can't say my average post length will constitute 20 sentences, that should have said 10.

You're welcome!

I'm off to work for now, but make sure you also swing by some of our other community forums. The Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums are always good stops for new arrivals.

Once you get a bit of community interaction under your belt we can get your account approved to start roleplaying :)

Also if you have anymore questions, feel free to make use of your introduction thread to ask them. People tend to pop in and out of here all day, so someone else will be along to assist you soon enough if you need it.

Back