[No Longer Seeking] Anyone have roles that need to be filled?

M

Meliodas

[Currently not accepting roles at this time]

I posted a similar thread in the OV, which in hindsight should have been done here although the OV is large enough to most likely warrant its own thread in a sense. Nonetheless, I am more of a mind to help out where I can rather than just find something myself. I can't say I am truly looking for major roles, but I am seeking people in a position of power or interesting side characters that people need to fill any holes (which don't require an excessive amount of posting and are purely situational). I am not ruling out a key role if the interest is there so don't hesitate to throw something at me regardless. :)

One thing I do not really do is sci-fi or stories that have a great deal of technology/science and require a great deal of background knowledge. This has never been a genre I could act well in. But, I will let you decide on whether your particular RP fits that mold. Whether I agree is a different story.

So, if you have something for me to do, post here, and if it interests me you can expect a private message.

~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Back