"Yes. I am Deroc Chan Kok Yew, the King of Pherith. This is my name card with my full title by the way," said as he gave Edgar his name card.

"..." He held to the card and looked.

images

"... Riiigghtt..."

"Well, I'm seeking for a trade partner in the seas, and a military ally as well to fend off other common threats and secure the seas together. As you know, there's one big demon-worshiping empire called Hopen, up in the northern waters. They have a big army of giant demons, a great navy, and they are further empowered by their mastery over the arts of witchery and ninjutsu as well. And who knows, there can be other great countries that can threaten both of us with big navies."

"Besides, I've heard that Ehelion is quite great in witship (Science, especially Physics, Math and Architecture) and rich in culture. We Pherithians are interested to exchange knowledge and culture with you Egilians. And we're looking forward to trade with you, to the benefit of both parties."

"Sounds good enough. Well I'm glad you're as friendly as I've heard. rumors these days." The King mumbled. "Anyway, I am in term, trade in both culture and defense in threats. However, I'd like to add something there too, and that would be passage from your sea towards Vispia, the western mainland. While yes, my eyes are set for Hopen since they're closed by, I plan on expanding my country's trade towards west." He then continued. "Say, what's the mainland like? Never I have set foot on the dirts of Ospia."

Ravens
The ravens were simply shattered by the massive magic attacks, but they managed to get a "glance" at the sanctum (No sign of its energy was discovered).
-
South-East Eiramond
Magic ravens fly over the large cakes. Although the river was already diseased (Previous plague, remember?)
The problem was that the ravens arrived when the cakes already crossed the rivers.
Nervous commanders gather their armies to protect the encamped artillery near the fort.
Encamped soldiers gather to battle the incoming Cakes.
Groups of pikemen (Main infantry type) attack the charging cakes.
They are quite frightened by the sheer size of the cakes.
Perhaps some of the cakes might encounter Seryl's Group and the military encampment near them?
-
Eisen
The armaments minister was deemed innocent but he was replaced. (Although his seat wasn't empty during imprisonment)
-
The former commander
He wakes up once it is morning.
"Uhh, i don't know their language." He looks around. "I need a companion"
He unbinds his horse, banishes the elemental and gathers his items.
He then draws his sword while holding the horse's tether with the other hand.
He moves forward in hopes of getting out of the jungle, while looking for any signs of human life.

Last edited:
Eirian Military Encampment

@Devin
"Hehehehe..." Cutie giggled silently, "They are foolish enough to bother with fingers that are stuck on the ground... They won't chase you, duh!"

"Ready... I'm gonna spread the doom... three..."
"Two..."
"One..."

"Action," Cutie swang his right arm.

Suddenly, a mist of darkness engulfed the square of Eirians. The mist of darkness would toast them very hot like acid and twist their bodies. The Eirians would likely be turned into Shirgas and other disease mutants seen earlier.

This dark mist is not unlike Seryl's earlier spell, that mutated the Hopenese into the first Shirgas.

===============

Demons

The reported civilians were giving off pheromones and smells to the demons.
The presence of alive humans aroused the hunger and thirst of the demons...

The demons follow their instincts and found an Eirian village.
"Heh heh, heh heh, mwhaha haha haha ha hahaha!"

A wave of demonic fire heads for the unsuspecting villagers and houses, setting many of them into fire! One of the demons stomped the earth violently, causing landslides to happen around the hills, and the houses to tremble. Another of the demon showered a rain of fiery meteors onto the village.

The last demon then bound several villagers with a demonic curse, which would cripple them and such them of their life essence. Villagers died of this curse will arise as a lesser demons, such as hellhounds and succubi.

===============

Ravens and Sanctum
The only glance the ravens saw was the sight of an elven sorceress standing beside the gate.

===============

Southeast Eiramond

Most of the disease cakes couldn't do anything about the ravens, however there was a few Cakes which turned out to be Necrocakes (Necromancers). The Necrocakes spat magical skulls glowing in sickly green towards the ravens, possibly shattering if not distorting the ravens.

The soldiers would get themselves dizzy and nauseating upon approaching the disease cakes. As they come closer, they would get infected by the disease these cakes bear. Victims of the disease will not turn into mutants right after dying, rather they become corpses which the Necrocakes could reanimate.

Disease cakes would devour and consume any soldiers that get too close, then excrete them as corpses to be reused.

Necrocakes would raise any dead corpses on their way as skeleton warriors and skeletion mages.

===============

Fred's Sense
Having eaten the orb, Fred got himself empowered in magic and sensory.

Fred sensed the presence of these disease cakes about a few miles away... would he tell Seryl, or would he remain silent about it?

===============

@Edge45
"Sounds good enough. Well I'm glad you're as friendly as I've heard. rumors these days." The King mumbled. "Anyway, I am in term, trade in both culture and defense in threats. However, I'd like to add something there too, and that would be passage from your sea towards Vispia, the western mainland. While yes, my eyes are set for Hopen since they're closed by, I plan on expanding my country's trade towards west." He then continued. "Say, what's the mainland like? Never I have set foot on the dirts of Ospia."

"Great, I think both of our nations will flourish if we become allies." the Cakemaster responded, "Ah, yes, no problem about Vispia. Right now I am on the throne of Arygos, and since Arygos is controlling most of Vispia, yes you have no problem trading with the other fiefdoms there."

"Though I shall tell you, that I don't hold absolute control over these fiefdoms, though they pledge loyalty to me, they are largely autonomous. Uhh, how to put it, do you know the Holy Roman Reich? Ah, Arygos right now is like that. You know, decades ago, when Mythic the First fell, Arygos went into chaos. I am the rightful heir but many of them couldn't accept this. And thus the hundreds of fiefdoms wage war against each other, sometimes even against Pherith too! But I triumphed in the end. I won against my opponents, and we come into an uneasy peace. Things are getting better now though, my influence is getting stronger nowadays."

"Oh, the Ospian mainland? It's a big landmass blessed with a rich collection of cultures. Since Ospia is big, the scenery and climate is not always the same, it differs vastly region by region. Well, let's start with Pherith my land. Pherith is a tropical land, is my land evergreen and treasured with resources. Here, people of different races and cultures live in harmony and peace under my reign, be they humans, orcs, elves or dwarves. Pherithians are masters of tongues, they can speak a variety of tongues already in their childhood. All of us can speak English and Malay, along with a couple of other tongues depending on each person. But most of us here oftentimes mix up our tongues and come out with a weird mixture we call as Bahasa Rojak, hehe."

"Oh, by the way, do you know what's the greatest creatures that roam the lands of Pherith and of Arygos?"

@bear_369

"How lovely.", said the princess with a smile. "I'm sure I'll be happy seeing such beautiful monuments over your land!"

"A-anyway, if you wish for an friendly relation with your kingdom, it's obvious that you'll need something to trade for our empire. Of course we'll trade you back but we'll need something valuable through your trade to keep our empire's condition stable."

"As far as my empire's economy is, it's really rich in clothings, made mostly by our best people with unique weaving style and design, sculptures, and other decorative ornaments we made for our economy. I'm sure you'll find them interesting."

Kalifha stepped in, "But if you wish for trading with our weaponry and armory. I'm afraid we don't do such army to conquer. Only the Black Star have access to these militaristic technology as his only priority is both defense and both army and fleet power. Luckily, he dismissed making invasion or war against other kingdoms unless provoked.."

"Our King, Lavihda III, assign her, White Star, to do diplomacy to neighbouring nations than doing the opposite. He's aware that doing it in the hard-way can cause greater consenquences than a failure over diplomacy."

"He's right..", White Star replied. "If we wish to expand our empire, we''ll do diplomacy and trade, hoping a small patch of territory will be given unto our empire. If your kingdom also wishes for an alliance with us, we're happy to though we need to wait for the government's confirmation."

The ambassador smiled brightly seeing the amused princess, "I'm sure a trip to Pherith will be a wonderful experience and an everlasting memory for you!"

"What do your empire need?"

"Hmm, I've heard that Laihelia are among the best in aesthetics. And it's true! Everything here is gorgeous!"

"Interesting, but just why?" the ambassador was intrigued over Laihelia's special status, "I always believed Arygos as the weirdest thing ever existed. It was neither Cakey, nor an Empire. Ever since the unfortunate demise of Mythic, it shattered into a ton of self-ruling fiefdoms which all indulged in a game of power. But I was wrong. I find Laihelia's politics to be really unique and fascinating! Why did Laihelia split into two interdependent Stars, and why did each of the Star have its own specialty? And why do other nations have to talk with each of the Star separately? I wonder why is Laihelia designed like that?"

"We're certainly interested to wish for an alliance with Laihelia."

@Deroc : Would Eiramond peace end the cake crusade?
-
Fred
Although he got the idea of treachery, he saw no use in letting cakes overwhelm them.
"I might be hallucinating but there are some giant cakes moving around" He says to Seryl
-
Military Encampment
The soldiers fell before the darkness and turned into Shirgas
-
The former commander
He finally leaves the forest, and tries to find himself a translator and perhaps a map.
Although he sheathes his sword as he is no longer in danger.

Last edited:
@Deroc : Would Eiramond peace end the cake crusade?

What do you exactly mean by peace? Peace, as in no disease, or as in a ceasefire?
Well, I had ideas of ending the Cake Crusade as soon as there is no longer any plague in Eiramond and then Eiramond sues for peace... but I feel it's kinda anti-climatic...

Well, there ain't many nations for me to conquer anyways...
And I secretly wish Pherith and Arygos could swift their attention elsewhere...

Thoughts? Ideas? I don't know, really...

===============

Fred
"I might be hallucinating but there are some giant cakes moving around" He says to Seryl
"Huh? What do you mean, Fred... wait..."

Seryl smelled something... it's the rotting disease coupled with the spoiled ingredients from the cakes...
"Change of plans, Cutie and Shirgas... the Cockmaster has sent some smelly disease cakes, they are heading towardsss--"

===============

Military Encampment
The soldiers fell before the darkness and turned into Shirgas

"Yes! More pets for me!" Seryl cheered in euphoria, "Shirgas, follow me your new mistress... let's bail out of here, we'll leave the cakes do business here!"

The Shirgas all ran towards her direction and knelt before Seryl, before getting up and stare at their mistress.

===============

Seryl's Journey

Seryl and her servants would continue trekking their way towards the northeast of Eiramond...

The former commander
He finally leaves the forest, and tries to find himself a translator and perhaps a map.
Although he sheathes his sword as he is no longer in danger.

On his way, the former commander might encounter a bulky and muscular figure. On a closer look, its skin is in green color.

@Deroc: I meant cease-fire.
-
South-East Eiramond

The sheer amount of the cakes, along with enemy artillery compels the High Command to retreat.
Thousands leave their villages to north.
Villages are burnt and any collected harvest would be sent with wagons to north.
The artillery fires burning rounds at known settlements (Near both sides of the river) before leaving.
Most of the southern artillery is transferred north.
Hundreds of wagons leave to north through the roads transferring supplies.
The wagons are well guarded with soldiers.
Most of the South-Eastern soldiers Re-Deploy to north.
South-Eastern Fields also burn.

Note: Scorched Earth Policy
-
Northern Eiramond
Yaren and Eisen are further fortifed for battle, especially Yaren.
-
The former commander
"Well, no other sign of life" He thought
He gets closer to the muscular creature.
"Is that an orc?" He thought as he got closer
"Hello stranger!" He greets the creature in his language once he got close
-
Seryl's Journey

Seryl and companions would likely come upon the burning fields and villages.
If they go to the road they can also spot the sheer amount of soldiers and supplies being moved.

Last edited:
@Deroc: I meant cease-fire.

Certainly, it most likely does. Though that actually depends on my mood at the time of writing.

===============

South-East Eiramond
"Great!" The Arygosians cheered upon seeing the Eirians retreat like cowards. For a night, they gather in their camps and celebrate their success, with barbecues, bonuses and whatnot.

However, the Arygosians were not too pleased with the Scorched Earth tactic. It wrecked useful things and fertile soils away, worse it left a large piece of soil burning in wild flames.

Arygosians responded by sending Frostmancers to freeze the fires away first and foremost. If the Frostmancers were not harmed and the area turned out to be secure, then Geomancers would arrive to replenish the lands.

===============

Northern Eiramond
Agile elves were being sent sneaking towards the inner Eirian lands in an effort to gather intelligence on enemy positions and the terrains. These elves can on occasion summon magic owls to scout the lands as well.

===============

The former commander

"Hello stranger!" He greets the creature in his language once he got close
"Huh? Hello, stranger. Nice to meet you. You look like a big battlemage by the way, who are you really?"

===============

Seryl's Journey

Seryl and companions would likely come upon the burning fields and villages.
"Damn, it's all burning lands... and we don't have a big Frostmancer here..." Seryl moaned in disappointment, "Ugh, fine, fine, we'll seek another way then..."

If they go to the road they can also spot the sheer amount of soldiers and supplies being moved.
"Hmm... Cutie, do your favorite thing onto these little children. I need more servants, go make me more servants."

"As you wish, milady,"

The same mist of darkness suddenly emerged in the midst of the moving soldiers... again, it would burn like acid while messing with their bodies. Shirgas would have 70% chance to emerge from the dead bodies, while chance for getting plague mutants and plague hounds would be 20%.

@Deroc: Uh, sorry if not clearly explained but that's thousands of soldiers being transferred.
I mean, Seryl would be fighting an army by attacking them.
-
The former commander
"Oh, i'm just an adventurer. My name's Volya" He says
"And you're from here right? I mean can you speak the language."
Volya would observe the green creature for any weapons or armor he might have.

@Devin : Can't Seryl and her people run away right after they spread the plague?

Anyways, if that cannot happen, then I'll edit my post

===============

Volya
"I am Krezin, a hunter. Nice to meet you, Volya. By the way, what are you doing here? Hunting?"

Volya would observe the green creature for any weapons or armor he might have.
Krezin wields a spear and wears some rough armor, and on his pockets are daggers.

Last edited:
Volya
"Yes, i am..hunting. For magic" He says
"My problem is that i don't know the local language well. And i clearly don't have the time to learn"
-
Seryl's Journey
Around 10 of the men are killed by the cloud, and all of them turned into Shirgas!
The armed soldiers amassed, soon hundreds would gather to defeat the enemy sabotage.
-
South-East Eiramond
Frostomancers and other mages would not be harmed since most of the artillery is gone, and Eirian reconnaissance is too weak to detect them.
Although the fort is still standing and garrisoned.
-
Northern Eiramond
The scouts would not run into trouble as long as they don't use their owls (flying owls are definitely obvious)
-
Demons
News of their damage has reached the authorities.
Dozens of experienced mages,sword men and archers gather to slay the beasts. (24 Mages, 12 Archers, 6 Swordmen)
A priest follows them.
They move to the destroyed village.
"Come out evil forces! Your end is near!" The priest shouts
The group stand poised to strike.

Last edited:
"Great, I think both of our nations will flourish if we become allies." the Cakemaster responded, "Ah, yes, no problem about Vispia. Right now I am on the throne of Arygos, and since Arygos is controlling most of Vispia, yes you have no problem trading with the other fiefdoms there."

"Though I shall tell you, that I don't hold absolute control over these fiefdoms, though they pledge loyalty to me, they are largely autonomous. Uhh, how to put it, do you know the Holy Roman Reich? Ah, Arygos right now is like that. You know, decades ago, when Mythic the First fell, Arygos went into chaos. I am the rightful heir but many of them couldn't accept this. And thus the hundreds of fiefdoms wage war against each other, sometimes even against Pherith too! But I triumphed in the end. I won against my opponents, and we come into an uneasy peace. Things are getting better now though, my influence is getting stronger nowadays."

"I see, must be chaotic when it once happened."

"Oh, the Ospian mainland? It's a big landmass blessed with a rich collection of cultures. Since Ospia is big, the scenery and climate is not always the same, it differs vastly region by region. Well, let's start with Pherith my land. Pherith is a tropical land, is my land evergreen and treasured with resources. Here, people of different races and cultures live in harmony and peace under my reign, be they humans, orcs, elves or dwarves. Pherithians are masters of tongues, they can speak a variety of tongues already in their childhood. All of us can speak English and Malay, along with a couple of other tongues depending on each person. But most of us here oftentimes mix up our tongues and come out with a weird mixture we call as Bahasa Rojak, hehe."

"Interesting culture, heh, I think my researchers might actually enjoy the mainland. Anyway." The King cleared his throat before he finished sipping his tea. "Lord Deroc, Pherith and Ehelion join hands, in trust, I officially seal our alliance. May our flags fly as generations pass." He reaches his hand to the latter for a handshake.

@Devin

Volya and Krezin
"Yes, i am..hunting. For magic" He says
"Magic... magic... wait, did you just say magic? Sounds tasty... I... I only have a few times feel magic, but magic... my hunger... is awakened..." Krezin replied as Volya aroused his hunger for magic.

"My problem is that i don't know the local language well. And i clearly don't have the time to learn"

"You speak Common tongue? Many of us can hear and speak Common tongue. Too bad, here is not Pherith where the folk can speak many tongues. And here, is the land of orcs, we can know some Common tongue but a lot from my kin knowing not how to speak Common. But no worries, Herr Volya, I can help overset (translate) your words to my fellow kin."

Note : The Common Language here is based mainly on Germanic Anglish plus a little German and Malay influences.

===============

@Devin

Seryl's Journey
Seryl and companions would continue heading towards the northwest. While on her way, she asked Fred, "Hey, Fred, do you know a good place for us to go? Preferably a place where we can build a village?"

===============

@Devin

Shirga Ambush

Around 10 of the men are killed by the cloud, and all of them turned into Shirgas!
The armed soldiers amassed, soon hundreds would gather to defeat the enemy sabotage.

Unluckily for them, the Shirgas are very agile and alert!
The Shirgas would cause chaos and trouble by hopping around, running like crazy and stabbing the soldiers. Some Shirgas would also try to grab Eirian heads and then try to suck their brains and hearts!

One Eirian archer tried to hit a Shirga, but then the Shirga hopped away, leaving the arrow to hit another fellow Eirian...
One Eirian swordsman was going to hit another Shirga, but then the Shirga quickly dashed behind another Eirian soldier in the blink of an eye. The swordsman has hit his fellow homie as a result...

===============

@Devin

South-East Eiramond
Frostomancers and other mages would not be harmed since most of the artillery is gone, and Eirian reconnaissance is too weak to detect them.
Although the fort is still standing and garrisoned.

"The pesky artilleries are now gone... great..." the commander mumbled.
"Great! Alright, Arygosians! Advance further! We shall crush that irritating Eirian castle!"

The Arygosians then made their advance to the lands, now that artilleries are gone.
"Fortify and garrison our positions, we're gonna bomb that damn fort!"

Arygosians made encampments there and built some simple walls. Catapults and Trebuchets were being brought to these new settlements. After all is ready, the artilleries would bombard the Eirian fort with burning oily bombs.

===============

@Devin

Northern Eiramond
The scouts would not run into trouble as long as they don't use their owls (flying owls are definitely obvious)

Most of the scouts sure don't use flying owls and tour the places on their own. But a few of them went far away from the others and hid behind trees and shrubs, who would then summon flying owls. The owls they summoned would first lay low and only glide below the trees, once the owls were far enough they would begin to fly in the skies.

===============

@Devin

Demons
News of their damage has reached the authorities.
Dozens of experienced mages,sword men and archers gather to slay the beasts. (24 Mages, 12 Archers, 6 Swordmen)
A priest follows them.
They move to the destroyed village.
"Come out evil forces! Your end is near!" The priest shouts
The group stand poised to strike.

The demons spat gibberish as they surfaced themselves. All of them were then immersed into a state of bloodlust and starvation, yet they got themselves invigorated and empowered at the same moment. One of the demons ran for the priest and swung his blazing sword at the priest's head!

Then two of them covered themselves with big magical balls, then dashed towards the soldiers with great vigor and force, their weight coupled with speed would very likely push the troops afar, even sending them flying high in the air before falling down a gruesome pain!

Another demon conjured a rain of fire upon the Eirians as the first two demons rushed towards them. While the last demon summoned an energy field that would suck mana and life essence from the Eirians especially the Mages...

===============

@Edge45

"I see, must be chaotic when it once happened."

"Yes, it was. It took us very long to recover from this drama."

"Interesting culture, heh, I think my researchers might actually enjoy the mainland. Anyway." The King cleared his throat before he finished sipping his tea. "Lord Deroc, Pherith and Ehelion join hands, in trust, I officially seal our alliance. May our flags fly as generations pass." He reaches his hand to the latter for a handshake.

Deroc smiled brightly as Edgar showed his interest about Pherith's colorful culture.

Deroc also cleared his throat and finished sipping his tea too. "Same, Lord Edgar, may Pherith and Ehelion join hands and forge a great friendship. May our relations be everlasting for generations."

Deroc gladly shook Edgar's hand with a happy grin from ear to ear. He then took out two papers and stamped Pherith's insignia on both the papers. He then left his signature on both papers too. "Lord Edgar, may I ask for your signature and seal here?"

Volya
"Great! But your kin don't know much about magic right? I guess we have to venture elsewhere."
"Say, why don't you come with me? I could use a companion."
He takes 3 gold coins from his pouch and offers it to Krezin
"It should keep your family fed for a while"
"Besides, you can collect more rewards, during our journey"
If Krezin accepts: "Now, where should we look to find magic?"
-
Northern Eiramond
Do the owls look different than normal ones?
Where would they go? (or look for?)
-
South-East Eiramond
"No, they are too many!" One of the archers of the fort says
The frightened local garrison request evacuation.
They take as much as they can take with them and leave after being approved.
They leave the damaged Fort and travel to the north.
-
Seryl's Journey
"Rivers seem ideal, although they are very populated. We will be safer in north, if we don't free to death" Fred replies
-
Demons
The priest's head flies. A sword man hits the demon's hand. An arrow is also thrown at the demon's hand.
4 of the swordmen are thrown to air by the assault, they fall down unable to move. The other two dodged along with help of magical shields.
The spell drained half of the mages of their mana. "Damn, we cannot cast any spells!"
"Target their weak points!" An archer shouts
"Disperse! Fir-" A mage shouts before being killed by the rain of fire
Four archers shoot arrows at the charging demons while not moving.
The archers targeted the demons weak points including eyes,mouth,heart and even genitals. They couldn't think of any better weak points.
An archer fires an arrow at a charging demon's leg.
Other than the four archers they disperse and attack the demons from various directions.
The mages with remaining mana fire ice bolts at the demons although they soon run out of magic as well.

Last edited:
"Our empire loses its land's nutrition every year, causing our agriculture in devastating loss. Our only food supply for our people is low-value foods and fishes we've gather from the ocean. Laihelia's agriculture is very important for us as we're keeping our soil nurture for our farmlands. I hope you have the 'source' to fix our problem.", Kalifha responded.

@bear_369
The ambassador answered, "I'm not sure about source, however we in Pherith does have some of the best plant foods and druids. Maybe our plant foods and druid magics can be of help? We also have good seeds for a variety of crops and other plants, including pineapples and palm trees. However, just in case you don't know, most of our best plants - especially palm trees - should be planted in tropical lands, in Laihelia this means the far southern lands of the White Star."

Kalifha grabbed an ancient book, which is written by White Star's ancestor, and gave it to the princess. White Star then opened the book as she's preparing to read it.
"It's complicated for starters.. But you'll understand it later.", White Star responded. "It dated back more than a 100,000 years where our ancestors already developed monarchy-ish system before any tribes developed it. Their tribe leader is considered as 'king' while the tribe leader's son and daughter is his 'crown prince' and 'crown princess'."

"After an approximate of 500 years passed, as their leaders keep changing and changing, they've encountered a deity named 'Thozva', Deity of Future. They've worshipped the deity for a long time as time passes."

"Thozva always advices his worshippers about a lot of things that can progresses our ancestors. Technology, industry, and agriculture were very well-developed thanks to Thozva."

"Until more years passed, they've encountered War'garath, Deity of Destruction. War'garath believes that the key to expand our territory is the destruction against other tribes. It said that those who never worship War'garath will be killed by his servants, which is the believers, along with their tribe. Because of this, military is also an important role to our monarchy.. Thozva disliked War'garath's advice to his believers, thus a powerful event known as "Deity's War" occured."

"This war has been active for a LONG time until an another deity named 'Gailia', Deity of Balance, stepped in the war, stopping the two deities. Gailia also influenced our leaders that the way of progress for our monarchy is a spiritual balance between Peace and War, thus the Leader's system is uniquely changed. The leader also influenced both of his crown prince and crown daughter to rule the kingdom seperately with a required specialty, Diplomacy and Militarist. He did this because he was influenced by Gailia's words to keep his land progressive."

"Until now, our land has been influenced by 3 deities and our religion is the mix of them. We've been living this land for a long time and yet we aren't aware of more kingdoms away from our land.", White Star replied as she finished the story.

The ambassador was thoroughly fascinated by the tale.

"That's an intriguing tale! So that's how Laihelia came to be, a really unique entity directly shaped by deities. While all we have back in Arygos are mostly living cakes. Are the legendary deities still around in Laihelia? Do you ever witness their presence?"

===============

@Devin
Volya
"Great! But your kin don't know much about magic right? I guess we have to venture elsewhere."
"Say, why don't you come with me? I could use a companion."
He takes 3 gold coins from his pouch and offers it to Krezin
"It should keep your family fed for a while"
"Besides, you can collect more rewards, during our journey"
If Krezin accepts: "Now, where should we look to find magic?"

"My folk know only a little magic, especially for uns here, since we live in den faraway lands. Far away from den Kingly Realms of Karcia and Pherith. A few orcs, those higher ups in Pherith and other big firstdoms (read : principalities or bigger fiefdoms), they know powerful magics, even knowing forbidden ones."

Krezin agrees to join Volya in his search of magic, "Sure, I been bored with ze same life here. I want to feel magic too, me hungry. And I would like to go see ze rest of the world."

Krezin gladly accepted the gold coins, "Thanks, Volya. But I would like to pass these coins to mein family, can you give mir time?"
"Wonderbar! What rewards we can in our perjalanan (read : journey) get?"

"Well, homie, I know not many lands of magic. But Pherith is a good start, a land of great knowhood (read : knowledge) and magic. There are many people who speak many tongues over there."

===============

Northern Eiramond
Do the owls look different than normal ones?
Where would they go? (or look for?)

Slightly different, not so obvious but not so hidden either. The owls are mostly normal ones but glowing slightly in green and purple.
The owls would mostly follow roads and paths, they would mostly look for settlements both civilian and military alike.

===============

South-East Eiramond
"No, they are too many!" One of the archers of the fort says
The frightened local garrison request evacuation.
They take as much as they can take with them and leave after being approved.
They leave the damaged Fort and travel to the north.

"Hahahaha!" the Arygosian commander laughed.

After the freaked Eirians left the Fort, the Arygosians would then gladly capture it for their own use.
If no artillery hit the Fort, then Arygosians would begin repairing and fortifying their newly captured Fort, as well as bringing in their own artilleries too.

===============

Seryl's Journey
"Rivers seem ideal, although they are very populated. We will be safer in north, if we don't free to death" Fred replies

"Well, I think a land of ice is certainly better than being watched by other dudes... plus we don't really have problems with the cold anyways... so, yep, let's head to the north. But right now we are lacking of tents and materials. How can we get them, if we don't want to rob people?"

"Anyways, I think we should better get going,"

Seryl and her servants were now heading for the north... but what awaits them? What awaits the empress in the making?

===============

Demons
The priest's head flies. A sword man hits the demon's hand. An arrow is also thrown at the demon's hand.

The demon let out a harsh, loud cry upon being hit, but otherwise the demon's hand was almost unharmed. The hit demon soon got itself in great rage, and he thrust his burning blade towards the heart of the swordsman. Afterwards, the demon swung his sword again, but the blade itself did not hit the archer. Instead the blade ignited the poor archer in fire!

===============

"Target their weak points!" An archer shouts
"Disperse! Fir-" A mage shouts before being killed by the rain of fire
Four archers shoot arrows at the charging demons while not moving.

At first the rains of arrows did not do much towards the demons, instead it enraged the demons even more. But, the archers made a really brilliant move (albeit a pervert move lol xD)...

===============

The archers targeted the demons weak points including eyes,mouth,heart and even genitals. They couldn't think of any better weak points.
An archer fires an arrow at a charging demon's leg.
Other than the four archers they disperse and attack the demons from various directions.
The mages with remaining mana fire ice bolts at the demons although they soon run out of magic as well.

Hitting the chest and mouth certainly were of little use, but... thanks to the archers' evil perversion and cruelty, they hit the eyes and the genitals! :D

The demons were stunned as their important parts were hit precisely by the arrows. They let out love cries as their genitals burned and shocked in great pain, and with their eyes bleeding in demonic blood.

But then the demons went into a total blind berzerk, they would just run around aimlessly and kill stuffs without even knowing it. As they run, they caused great earthquakes causing many houses to collapse. They now only follow the smell of blood and the primal urges of their carnal bodies. Chances are the demons will just thrush towards their preys mindlessly, and smash them into pieces with whatever is available for their bodies.

The demons are now wholly consumed by bloodlust and blindness, they know of no pain anymore, only pleasure and sadism...

@Deroc: Why is using colors banned anyways? It seems to work.
I will ask for truce on Aug 17, it has nearly been two weeks since Daffa replied.
Oh and for not losing your writing, perhaps you could save often.
I mean post and keep updating with small parts.
-
Seryl's Journey
"We would have to buy them, i can't think of any other way"
"And we'll need an axe"
"I can buy them, i have some gold left"
If Fred is allowed, he will buy the required materials from a nearby village and bring them.
The "wild" north is heaven for anarchists. Although freedom has its price.
The badly maintained road is covered in snow, as they venture further north they come upon a sign.
It is a very old sign with rotten wood. The sign is frozen and parts of it are covered in snow.
If they clean the sign, they can barely read: "Warning Blizzard".
The sign is very old and the text is very hard to read.
As they venture further they will come upon a snowstorm.
Fred begins freezing and holds his clothes together while trying to warm himself.
"We should take shelter" He says
-
Volya
"My folk know only a little magic, especially for uns here, since we live in den faraway lands. Far away from den Kingly Realms of Karcia and Pherith. A few orcs, those higher ups in Pherith and other big firstdoms (read : principalities or bigger fiefdoms), they know powerful magics, even knowing forbidden ones."
"I thought so" Volya says
Krezin agrees to join Volya in his search of magic, "Sure, I been bored with ze same life here. I want to feel magic too, me hungry. And I would like to go see ze rest of the world."
"Great!" He continues
"Wonderbar! What rewards we can in our perjalanan (read : journey) get?"
"Cash, and i can teach you magic on the way"
"Well, homie, I know not many lands of magic. But Pherith is a good start, a land of great knowhood (read : knowledge) and magic. There are many people who speak many tongues over there."
"Pherith it is then"
Krezin gladly accepted the gold coins, "Thanks, Volya. But I would like to pass these coins to mein family, can you give mir time?"
"Very well, i shall wait here. Oh and, bring a cloak with you if you can, preferably a light one."
Volya stands on a side of road with the horse.
-
Demons
"Good sho-" One of the mages shouts for the four archers
"Arghhh! Noooo! Stop!!!" The four archers scream violently as they are tore apart by the demons.
The observers are terrified of the scene.
"We can never defeat these creatures!" A frightened sword man says.
Most of the troops began crying as the earth became saturated with the archers blood.
They even saw the archers brains being tore apart.
The scene was so terrifying that most of them suffered a psychological breakdown. They began to run away and some even dropped their weapons.
Note: 10 of the archers, one swordman, 5 mages routed.
Note2: Around 8 Archers, 7 Mages and a single sword man remain
"Heaven awaits us brothers! There is no greater honor than martyrdom! Kill the unholy beasts!!!" A mage screams like a madman while crying.
"This is the judgement day! We will gladly join Zodal's halls" The swordman shouts while also crying
The dispersed troops attack the demons from all direction. Some arrow even hit the demon's genitals and throat from back.
The archers now knew where to hit.
The swordman if not attacked will attack the demons from behind as they attack the others.
-
Fort
The fort does still have supplies and weapons, although it doesn't erupt weapons and supplies like a volcano.
The soldiers did not have enough time to evacuate completely and valued their lives over the supplies.
They can see the burnt and dusted Eirian flags inside and outside the fort. Burnt bodies are spread all over the fort. Fallen stones block the entrance of two towers. They can also notice fallen stones on dead bodies.
-
Northern Eiramond
The owls can notice the snowy roads as they go further north, which would hamper troop movement.

Area of Observation:

Yaren:

Hundreds of men can be seen digging ditches. A large number of artillery is also located in the city.
Walls are also being repaired from damages of the previous battle. (Rebels, remember?)

(This is from a safe distance. It is up to the scouts to play safe or risk.)
(Note: Risking will likely have consequences)

Eisen:

Thousands of men can be seen digging ditches. The focus on the capital is easily noticeable.
Most of the moved artillery is deployed in outskirts of the city.
Defense sectors are constructed in the city outskirts which are separated by ditches.
Large number of wooden towers and walls are being constructed in the sectors especially the outer ones. (Obviously because they are larger, and of course the first line of defense)
Hundreds of artillery is deployed in the inner sectors.

(This is from a safe distance. It is up to the scouts to play safe or risk.)
(Note: Risking will likely have consequences)

Last edited:
@Deroc: Why is using colors banned anyways? It seems to work.

Uhh... well? I don't remember I've said I banned colors explicitly? I think that everyone here can choose a color theme of their own, and some colors that may work on one theme might not work well for others... and I was inspired to put this recommendation after reading how Tiko managed her own roleplay.

And I don't like manually typing the BB codes for colors out. I also don't like using the problematic rich text editor either.

Wait, didn't WhiteFang use to color all his words black, and it almost blended with the background? I remember I read his replies by just selecting his words... so I think, no big deal? Anyways, I'll try using colors and see if it works.

(And maybe I have to give up mah beautiful color theme :()

Egilian, Kuomintang, Eiramond, Directive, Brownie, Obsidian, Laedenia, Omicron, Mentality, Crimson, Nanyang, Nanyang, N'Zoth.

For some weird reasons, I always think of Egilians when I do Mathematics... When I see one of my former Math teachers, or whenever I see eggs, I immediately think of Egilians.

The Kuomintang in its early days held a unique ideology of three principles : Nationalism, Democracy, Welfarism. Gradually however, both in real life and in the Saga, it turned to corruption. In real life it became a capitalist party of greedy liars, while in the Saga it fell into feudalism.

Eiramond was a big player in Vestroya, until one day the inevitable Cake Crusade has conquered it! If there were no Cake Crusades to begin with, the faceless squids would wreck Eiramond anyways...

What the fuck is the Directive Coalition? Why did Deroc the Cakemaster gave himself such a lame codename?

Brownie? Sounds like a pony to be honest... also reminds me of pies, but oh I thought of shitty pies made of the stinkiest shit.

The Obsidian Kongsi is a mysterious Triad gang, notorious for its evil sorcery and sneaky tactics. Unusual for a criminal syndicate however, it was being ruled by a lady. No, a lady with a natural affinity with witchery and darkness, who lived for over five hundred years and who happens to be a megalomaniac control freak!

Laeden is actually a ripoff of Illidan, and then Laedenia corresponds to the Illidari.

Deowrig is the overlord of the Omicron Empire. Omicron Empire is well-known for its use of psychic magics, genetic mutation and insidious tactics.

===============

Seryl's Journey

"We would have to buy them, i can't think of any other way"
"And we'll need an axe"
"I can buy them, i have some gold left"

"Ugh... okay, but I'll send two huntress just in case of danger."
Seryl allowed Fred to buy the required materials from a nearby village and bring them. Though Seryl sent a few archers to escort him in his mission.

The "wild" north is heaven for anarchists. Although freedom has its price.
Seryl and her servants are fully prepared for it, and they believe they have the greater advantage. They can grasp powerful magic, and they are armed too.

The badly maintained road is covered in snow, as they venture further north they come upon a sign.
It is a very old sign with rotten wood. The sign is frozen and parts of it are covered in snow.
If they clean the sign, they can barely read: "Warning Blizzard".
The sign is very old and the text is very hard to read.

"It's fucking freezing, but I guess I could use some darkness. Behold."
Seryl then conjured another orb of darkness, that would make the cold less harsher to them.

"Blizzard..."
"Well, Fred, can we seek a safer place without blizzards? Or is this the only way?"

As they venture further they will come upon a snowstorm.
Fred begins freezing and holds his clothes together while trying to warm himself.
"We should take shelter" He says

"Well, agreed. We should do so before we tire ourselves and run out of mana. But you have the potential. You have the power."
Seryl then gazed at Fred. Fred suddenly got engulfed in great darkness, but that doesn't hurt Fred at all. Instead it is soothing and refreshing for Fred, empowering him greatly while also warming him. Fred got his powers increased as a result.

===============

"Cash, and i can teach you magic on the way"
"Sounds cool! I always want to know magic, to use magic, to feel magic!"

"Pherith it is then"
"Great."

"Very well, i shall wait here. Oh and, bring a cloak with you if you can, preferably a light one."
Volya stands on a side of road with the horse.

Krezin returned a moment later with a cloak, "Alright, guess I am all ready for the journey"

(more replies later)

@Deroc: I guess your right.
I specifically wanted to use colors for distinguishing texts since it's hard for me to quote.
Didn't take the themes in account.
-
Volya
"Great, guards don't really seem to like battle mages" Volya said before taking the cloak.
He wears the cloak and removes the horse's armor before putting it in the bags.
"Let's go. You can ride right?"
"If we run into any guards, you do the talking"
"And if they asked why i don't talk, tell them i am a mute"
"We're going to Pherith to find work as smiths. I am your assistant"
-
Seryl's Journey
Fred brings the required materials along with the archers after buying them.
"Woah, better now, a lot better, thanks" Fred says after Seryl casts the darkness spell.
Fred tries to look for cover but the snowstorm does not allow them to see anything far.
But suddenly Fred's eye catches the sight of something from afar.
"Come! I found something" Fred shouts.
If they follow Fred, they will come upon a ruined village.
The buildings are very old. Most of them are ruined over time.
Although some buildings are still there.
Most of the remaining buildings have their roof ruined and their rooms covered in snow.
But they have walls.

Last edited:
@Devin

Demons
"Arghhh! Noooo! Stop!!!" The four archers scream violently as they are tore apart by the demons.
The demons laughed sadistically as they enjoyed the cries of the Eirians. Out of excitement, these demons would stomp the ground hysterically again for a lot of times.

The observers are terrified of the scene.
The fear from these people fuels the demons' power even more...

The dispersed troops attack the demons from all direction. Some arrow even hit the demon's genitals and throat from back.
The archers now knew where to hit.

The demons would not feel any more pain thanks to the boiling rage and bloodlust after getting their genitals hit.
But! The throats did hurt! The demons would face difficulty casting any more spells and were slowed down due to pain. And they begun to let out love cries...

Out of pain and grievance, these demons would just blindly run around. Because of the arrows, they could head towards the Eirians mostly, with a lot of speed and strength.

The swordman if not attacked will attack the demons from behind as they attack the others.
Due to the demons shaking tremendously and running at very high speed, the swordsman would have a lot of problems hitting the demons at all.

===============

Fort
The fort does still have supplies and weapons, although it doesn't erupt weapons and supplies like a volcano.
The Arygosians took advantage of what remained of the supplies and weapons.

The soldiers did not have enough time to evacuate completely and valued their lives over the supplies.
They can see the burnt and dusted Eirian flags inside and outside the fort. Burnt bodies are spread all over the fort. Fallen stones block the entrance of two towers. They can also notice fallen stones on dead bodies.

The Arygosians captured as many prisoners as possible. They also took the ruined Eirian flags back as war trophies.
Dead bodies were being moved away, with their genitals cut for whatever bizarre reason the Arygosians have in mind.

All debris were being moved away. Any towers or wall sections would then be garrisoned with Arygosian troops.

===============

Northern Eiramond

After seeing fortification attempts in the capital cities, as well as snowy terrain, the scouts decided to gather themselves in the wildlands.

(Note : These elven scouts established telepathic vision with each other)

Most of the scouts would sneak themselves away from Eiramond and back to Arygos, while a few remained to scout Eiramond further. As a result, the number of scouts and owls would be reduced. They also had plans to create miniature portals here in Eirian wildlands, linking Pherithian lands straight to the Eirian hinterlands.

Still, the owls would try to peek at the details of the fortifications, while also trying to see what's in the north...

===============

Volya
"Great, guards don't really seem to like battle mages" Volya said before taking the cloak.
He wears the cloak and removes the horse's armor before putting it in the bags.

"What? I thought battlemages are high powerful warriors valued in all of Arygos, especially in Pherith?"

"Let's go. You can ride right?"
"Sure, I even rode wolves before."

"If we run into any guards, you do the talking"
"Ya, sure."

"And if they asked why i don't talk, tell them i am a mute"
"Ya. But what if you make noises suddenly, like if you're in pain? Or if others hear us speaking?"
"Would you be okay if I tell them you're from Laihelia?"

"We're going to Pherith to find work as smiths. I am your assistant"
"Sounds cool enough."

===============

Seryl's Journey

But suddenly Fred's eye catches the sight of something from afar.
"Come! I found something" Fred shouts.

"Yes, what's this?" the others responded with anticipation, "Is this place for a vill--"
"Ya, a village! Let's see what's inside..."

If they follow Fred, they will come upon a ruined village.
"This place is interesting and lovely." Seryl said, "I can feel the spirit, this place is gorgeous, and this place is secluded enough for us. Perfect."

The buildings are very old. Most of them are ruined over time.
Although some buildings are still there.
Most of the remaining buildings have their roof ruined and their rooms covered in snow.
But they have walls.

"Hmm..." Seryl said while looking around for any suspicious things. "Well, we'll take a rest inside these houses for a minute or two. Then we'll clean this place and raise fortifications. Remember to stay close to each other!"

"Sure!" her servants responded happily, happy that they found a place for their empress to build her empire. And the soon-to-be-cozy homes they've found here. "Well, after cleaning this place, we'll have a barbecue! No worries, darkness will cover us from the snow."

Seryl and her companions would then enter the houses and rest for a moment. Afterwards, they would begin cleaning the houses of snow and other thingies. It's an surprisingly easy job, because they have sorcerers, witches and eldritches who would simply swallow the snow away with shadow magics.

It took them only half an hour to cleanse the surrounding regions from snow. Afterwards, Seryl would instruct her servants to erect fences and simple towers for protection. Tents were being set up for living as well because the houses have their roofs ruined.

Back