Well, if you wanna tag somebody but you forgot it, you shouldn't edit your post. Since the people you tagged would only get Alerts if the tags were with the post in first edition. So you should tag people in a new post.

@Deroc: Your troops should suffer attrition even when not marching.
The french did while marching to moscow.
Hell, Eiramond is way up higher. *Pride*
And your troops shouldn't be prepared for cold, they are far too south to be. (Clothes and adaptation)
According to Edge, you're in some place like Greenland.
French army on the march
1920px-Minard.png

@Deroc: Your troops should suffer attrition even when not marching.
The french did while marching to moscow.
Hell, Eiramond is way up higher. *Pride*
And your troops shouldn't be prepared for cold, they are far too south to be. (Clothes and adaptation)
According to Edge, you're in some place like Greenland.
French army on the march
1920px-Minard.png

Perhaps in central and northern Eiramond, yes, but I thought the borderlands are not so cold?
Also, remember there are also other troops from all over Arygos, and they share some borders with Eiramond too. Not just Pherith.

Deroc is smart enough to give them thick suits, but they have to carry the heavy suits all the way while marching. Resulting in more requirements for rest.So that counts as compensation, I guess?

I don't really think they should, where would you get all clothes?

Are you saying you have a full arsenal of clothes for your whole army in all terrains?

I don't really think they should, where would you get all clothes?

Are you saying you have a full arsenal of clothes for your whole army in all terrains?
Well, I think only for some elite battalions in Pherith, of course not all of Arygos got the materials and efforts to make the clothes.
And actually, I've think of it again and... well, the Second Cake Crusade came at a sudden, so my army shouldn't be too prepared about it. So, yeah?

Well, just saying your killing my terrain advantage, that's all.

Although it might not be needed, depending on the Reichsheer battle.

Back