full

Well, I am having problems how to record the plot progression in the roleplay... do you have any ideas? I have rough idea of how the plot evolved, but it's kinda difficult for me to put them in words... oh wait, that became somehow easier if I wrote them in screenplay format

Like this?
*Emperor HaltWatch has a wonderful vision of his own for Nullmagic and his people. NullMagic always wanted to remold the world under HaltWatch's vision, a perfect world for NullMagic*
*Gryphonus Resistance were slowly building up their forces, and plotting to free the lands of Ehelion from Edgar's tyranny*
*Deroc has plans to expand Pherithian influence over Arygos, he wants to unite the shattered Arygos under his banner while also conquer more lands*

*Azlariah and the rest of Flardyrn have their own plans as well. They sent Seryl and other scouts to look at Eiramond, hopefully to steal info and magic. However, halfway Cutie spread the plague blah blah blah...*
*END*

ive put a link in characters that right now just goes to a post about a mythical creature
dont worry, that will be my hub for all creations, including characters
i will be making a character sheet post there when im ready to

I'm definitely lost right now, *getting the same feeling as to the first roleplay where got lost in the many posts*

@Edge45 : oops...

Well, by the way, your last post (maybe??) : http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...roleplay-1-square-one.3870/page-12#post-62851
My reply : http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...roleplay-1-square-one.3870/page-13#post-62913

Well, speaking of this, do you have any ideas how to improve this? Such as putting a plot progression summary on the first post? Or learn from other RPs like Chronicles of the Multiverse, where we divide our roleplay into regions?

@geniusinmath : So what are you gonna do? Would you just let the Hopenese invade the Cookiengdom with no resistance? >: D

Or would you like to try another character?
Well, roleplaying is mostly about interacting with others and create a collaborative story together, if you just gonna isolate yourself, don't blame us when you find yourself to be too idle in the rp. Instead you should actively participate in the plot, pushing your characters and factions to do something at least.

What characters do you recommend that can be adopted?
As far as I know, there were little to none other characters that can be adopted.

I think you can ask @Edge45 since he made two or three "inactive"/"premade" factions. You can be the ruler of one of these factions, who knows?
Or just be a random warrior if you have no clue

I'm definitely lost right now, *getting the same feeling as to the first roleplay where got lost in the many posts*
Eiramond peace with Arygos.
Null-magic still locked in a battle.
Invaders from the sea (Black star), and portals (Hopen).

That's all you need to know on my part.

it is time.
somebody roleplay with me. i need somebody in elias, the summer islands, almorne island. the location in even more specifics would be deep in an unexplored jungle. so whoever or whatever you end up roleplaying as it would be helpful for you to have a reason to be there.
for those of you that control larger kingdoms and empires perhaps you have sent botanists there or something similar.

Well, I see, I think Pherith could send some botanists there.
Or you can show up in Karastus instead, and meet the Hopenese ninjas, warlocks and demons.

Other way:
Hmm, perhaps you can make yourself a tourist in Karastus, who unfortunately was stuck in the middle of the invasion?

Though @Edge45 suggests not to appear in the middle of a crossfire.

Hmm, never mind. I'll be sending a few researchers to the site, and I'm writing my reply right now. A little while later and you can show yourself, :)

Back