I don't need southern hemisphere for now. As long as you don't get your assault force to my landscape or sea-space or airspace, I don't give a damn, else you're in for a serious trouble.

I think we can set up a side roleplay, it's happening in Terra. It's partially based on my upcoming story "Saga of the Feudal Modernity" and I think for RACC, maybe we could work together to build this alternate history Terra?

Hi there.
Hey, welcome! Do you want to join us in our roleplaying?
Or do you need some help with the story?

Which part of history do you need help with?
I'll take SOV if they're not ruined and ofc exist.
IMO capitalists are too complex.

Well, I was originally thinking of roleplaying together, but well I've reconsidered it. And I'll be the main author, with you homies as assistants and helpers :)

By the way, the Soviet Union has mostly being ruined after the Third Great War, though there might still be remnants around the Kazakh region (or Central Asia as a whole).

Well, I need some help with Middle East, Russian and African history. Here's what I have for the story so far:

• Goh Yuet-yin was born in the wilderness out of a special glowing obsidian rock. The first boy she met, was a past life of Lim Chee Wah, who would later be her lovers and assistants in his many other reincarnations later...... (ask for more details)

• Formation of the Obsidian Kongsi in Suiyuan Province, from the Goh tribespeople along with some others who happen to stumble upon Goh Yuet-yin.

• Obsidian Kongsi chased off by Ching Dynasty. They then settled in British Malaya and engaged in mining there. The Obsidians also have grudges and conflicts with other Chinese Triads and the British police as well.

• Repeat : Hitler was killed during the Beer Hall Putsch.

• Repeat : Monarchists won the elections in Germany, and the Kaiserreich was revived once again along with the other kingdoms and maybe a few duchies too.

As with Hitler's Germany, the Kaiserreich got away with the Anschluss of Austria and Sudetenland as well.

• Fascist Italy had arose as a huge threat to some European countries. France and Germany decided to put down their hatred for awhile, to better contain Fascist Italy.

• Without a big European war happening as early as in Real Life, and without Hitler in the drama, Kuomintang China was able to fend off Japanese and Communist attacks. With a lot of German and American assistance.

• Germans were becoming more frequent in British Malaya and Kuomintang Cantonia. The Germans quickly become friends with the Chinese there, also a few Bumiputeras as well.

• The Malaysian Unity and Revival Association (MURA) was formed in an effort to foster an independent Malaysia, where people of different backgrounds can live together in harmony and unity. Besides struggling for an independent Malaysia, the MURA sought to limit Communist influence and stop racism within Malaysia as well. In addition, MURA was secretly funded and supported by the German Kaiserreich as well.

Also, MURA was collaborating with the Obsidian Kongsi and the Kuomintang closely at the time.

• The Chinese Commies were chased off to the Sino-Soviet borderlands, mostly in pockets of the northeastern lands but also a few scattered packets in other parts of China as well.

• Up until the 1950s, the Soviet Union was still busy infighting amongst itself. Stalin was still busy purging the Red Army.

• Repeat : The Asia-Pacific War would still happen even without Hitler. Japan was defeated somewhat earlier, with Kuomintang China, the Unites States, the British and the French dividing and occupying Japan after the war.

• For reasons unknown, the Kaiserreich receives Acheh from the Netherlands as a colony. German Acheh had a close link with British Malaya.

• Repeat : The Soviet Union has finally finished purging the Red Army and replenishing its strength. Suddenly, the Soviet Union invaded the rest of Europe! The Second Great War has begun with the Soviet invasion of Poland in 1 September, 1945 AD!

• CHAOS!!!
    • Facing the Red Menace, the Capitalist Allies have discarded their old hatred with the Kaiserreich and Italy. Together, the free Europeans unite to defend their lands against the demon of Karl Marx.
    • The Chinese Civil War between Kuomintang and Commie Gang resumes thanks to the Second Great War. The Korean War began exactly on the day as in real life.
    • The German Kaiserreich moves its government to Acheh during the war with the Soviets.
    • Dutch Indonesia faced great unrest and rebellion. Thanks to the Second Great War, the Indonesians managed to topple the Dutch control and secured themselves an independent Indonesia. Apparently, racist riots were common in Riau as well, prompting German Acheh to "control the situation".
    • However, the Kaiserreich managed to fend off the Soviet invasion with French and British assistance. Using what they call as "Blitzkrieg" or better known as "lightning war", the Imperial Germans, of whom many of them had been soldiers for countless generations, managed to push back the Soviets.
    • The United States joined the war against the Soviets later on.
    • *chaos*
    • The bloody war finally came to an end after years of bloodshed. Germany regains West Prussia and Posen from Poland. In compensation, Poland takes lands from Ukraine and Belarus. But again, Ukraine and Belarus were also compensated by taking lands from Russia.
    • Unfortunately, the Communist Party could not just go yet. Great chaos would have ensued in Russia. As such, the Allies installed a puppet to govern Soviet Russia instead.

• Despite the defeat of the Soviet Union however, Mao Tse-tung and the Chinese Commies were still very active in China. They went unchecked by the Western Allies. Why? Well, the Western Allies, especially Imperial Germany, was too tired to care about China after fighting with the Soviets for years.

• Resulting in Mao Tse-tung and his bandits (unlawfully) occupying a large chunk of China. Kuomintang China was reduced to about the size of 11 provinces in the south (out of all 35 provinces claimed by Kuomintang China). There's only 9 provinces were under full coverage by the Kuomintang's administration, and 6 provinces were divided between Communist and Kuomintang rule.

• *peace*

• Reforms and Protests...
    • Blue China (Kuomintang)
      • Taiwan became an autonomous Archduchy under Lee Teng-hui's rule. Thus, Lee Teng-hui no longer cried for Japan's love as he was now an Archduke, much better than how he was during the Japanese rule in Taiwan. Taiwan would become something really similar to Austria later on...
      • Demands for autonomy also went strong within Cantonia. Furthermore, the regions of Cantonia were caught in numerous conflicts with Commie (North) Vietnam. And as such, Cantonia became a Margraviate -- like how Brandenburg used to be in the days of the Holy Roman Reich.
    • Malaysia
      • A bloody civil war happened... it was a total mess. We have UMNO, we have the MURA, we have the Obsidian Kongsi, we have the Bersih, what's more, the Commies were there too... hmm... I'm too lazy to write the drama here... excuse me :p
    • Red China (Commie)
      • Deng Xiaoping succeeded Mao Tse-tung as the next ruler of Commie China. He induced economical
      • Cries for democracy and unification in Red China.
      • Protests and demonstrations in Commie China, especially around Peiping (so-called "Beijing").

• 4th of June, in the year 1989 Anno Domini. The terrible massacre happened... The Commie bandits opened fire against the innocent students in Peiping! Tanks were even sent to crush innocent fellow Chinese folks!

• The First Sacred Crusade Against Communism! Or in other words, Great War Three...

• It's real! The Holy Roman Reich has returned, but this time under the skin of the Kuomintang! Lee Teng-hui, the President of Blue China, declared himself as the Emperor of China! "Alles Erdreich ist Österreich untertan!"

Let's see... hmm...
    Habsburg = Austria = Österreich = East Part of the Reich = Eastern March of the Holy Roman Reich!

Taiwan = A Region in East China = A Province of the "Sacred Republic of China" --> Österreich für das Heilige Chinesische Reich! = Austria for the Holy Chinese Empire

And,
    Pan-Green Aristocrats = Habsburgs, friends and relatives
    Sacred Republic of China = Carolingian Empire 2.0
    Holy Chinese Empire = Holy Roman Empire 2.0!
    Taiwan = Austria 2.0!

Therefore,

"Alles Erdreich ist Österreich undertan!"
    = "All your bases belong to Taiwan! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! >: D"
  • ***THE GREAT CATASTROPHE!!!***

• The Soviet Union has mostly being ruined after the Third Great War, though there might still be remnants around the Kazakh region (or Central Asia as a whole).

Some Crazy Stuff I've Written Inside said:
The Holy Roman Reich has returned, but this time under the skin of the Kuomintang! Lee Teng-hui, the President of Blue China, declared himself as the Emperor of China! "Alles Erdreich ist Österreich untertan!"

Let's see... hmm...
Habsburg = Austria = Österreich = East Part of the Reich = Eastern March of the Holy Roman Reich!

Taiwan = A Region in East China = A Province of the "Sacred Republic of China" --> Österreich für das Heilige Chinesische Reich! = Austria for the Holy Chinese Empire

And,
Pan-Green Aristocrats = Habsburgs, friends and relatives
Sacred Republic of China = Carolingian Empire 2.0
Holy Chinese Empire = Holy Roman Empire 2.0!
Taiwan = Austria 2.0!

Therefore,

"Alles Erdreich ist Österreich undertan!"
= "All your bases belong to Taiwan! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! >: D"

I'm not very up for factions in Terra, I don't have ideas in there for the moment.

Never mind, if you don't have any ideas don't worry, but be sure to put in some ideas if you have one! :)

But what about Splinterforce and stuffs? Can I redesign them and put it in the story?

Yeah ok, just don't make them come from another world with crazy technologies, I guess the syndicate-type faction will do.

I need some help on how to make my character. How young can they be?
Well...

You can be anything as you want, young or old, as long as you're not too overpowered or flawless. Though personally I'd prefer to have a young character from other players too. :)

Follow the technology limits as set in the roleplay, it's really overpowered to possess too futuristic and advanced toys when all the others have only the good ol' muskets at their disposals. You can join any of the available factions too, or make your own! (Read the Faction Info here)

If you're a beginner, you can try by being a character who happens to bump into Seryl and then your character gets forced into servitude. Will your character be devotedly loyal to her, or will your character be secretly plotting for his freedom?

Also, take a look at this thread and you'll understand better.

Had fun watching this anime.
latest
Guess this is why you wanted to keep the RP balanced. :3

Looks cool and awesome!

But what do you actually mean by the anime making me want the RP balanced?

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Well, actually... everyone in this RP is a mix of both medieval and modern, no I mean, Napoleonic era.
Like Prussia and Austria during Frederick the Great's time, and also during Napoleon's time.

All factions can use magic and technology, provided that their tech ain't too advanced and depending on the owner actually.
Actually, the situation you said happened A LOT of times way back in the Hive Workshop...

Even it's kinda comparable to the Napoleonic era, this anime depicts power as being overpowered can ruin their game, though I'm never aware of the happenings back in Hive.

I'm not comparing this to technology/inventions itself, I'm comparing it to "war-power" between balanced factions and OP factions.

Imagine if a napoleonic-styled(Medieval-Modern) faction, which is balanced, is facing against a late-modern or greater faction. It's still a same situation as in the anime, even though they don't have the same technology.
I get your idea now.

Well, there are no really OP factions as of now, but as major events and plot progressions dictates, one or two OP factions might be useful at times. But too many OP factions and then all of us would be stuck in a cycle of continuously empowering our own factions.

But this is different from a multiplayer e-sport, here since we roleplay, we shouldn't be obsessed about balance, but we shouldn't ruin the RP with OP stuffs either. Fun and suspension of disbelief is the most important thing in a RP, actually. Also, look at games like Darkest Hour and Hearts of Iron, you'll get what I mean, because not all countries have the same size and power, that would be unbelievable! Instead we have events and some trump cards to make the RP more interesting

I also need help on the story.

Well, aside from the backstory, nothing much happened.

After Mythic, the First Cakemaster fell, Arygos went into a big civil war, but ended in uneasy peace with Deroc of Pherith as its Cakemaster and Emperor.

Then a plague happens out of the blue in Eiramond, and the Eirians blame Arygos for that. Arygos meanwhile vowed for a Cake Crusade to purge the plague. Thus a war begins...

I feel bad about not making my OC yet.
Don't worry, just take your time...

Or you can simply be the Cookie King instead that rules the Cookiengdom?
"Make cookies not war!" is his slogan by the way, which I think suits your OOC personality somewhat.

"Come on CakeMaster is all about flowers and love..."

Back