Adenovirus 423 Pentagon: Garage/Workshop

M

Meliodas

Description: This is the location where vehicles are kept and is an extension to their Headquarters (Pentagon). Ghost's workshop is also located here. She has a small living section in the corner of the workshop. All of her equipment can be found here in the workshop/garage.

Located Within: Pentagon: Headquarters

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost Saber

Ghost was currently standing in front of her Forge, wearing her safety goggles. A Pile of scrap metal parts from various things was laying next to her. On her other side was a small pile of somewhat flat sheet metal of all different sizes. She had her torch on and running it over the metal till is was glowing hot. Then ghost grabbed a hammer and began to beat the curves out of the metal while it sat on a workbench. With her other hand, she held a pair of tongs which kept the metal from bouncing around every time she hit it with the hammer. The progress was slow, and it was tough for the girl. However, as she constantly grew stronger from the tough work, it became slightly easier. After beating the metal for a few minutes, it had cooled too much to where the hammering was no longer having an effect. Ghost once again grabbed the torch and heated the metal till it was glowing. She began to repeat the process. She would continue to do this till the pile of scrap metal was turned into nice sheet metal. Wiping sweat from her eyes, the seemingly neverending process continued.​

Then, Ghost heard two relatively loud knocks on the door, and heard it opening, creaking as everything seemed to do in this place.
“Hello, Ghost?” He said, a little loud because of the sounds of the hammer against the hot metal…

The guy was tall, with tanned skin, dark brown hair and weird purple eyes. Ah, yes, he was definitely Ishade, one of the scouts, wasn’t he?. He had to, those eyes didn’t lie.

Ishade stared at the girl in slight awe as she worked, very interested and honestly wishing he knew how to do something like that. But his brother hadn’t known and he honestly did a much better work at running than he would ever be able to do at a forge, it just wasn’t his thing. Nu uh, not at all…

“Oh, sorry for interrupting your work, but Ulric sends me. He told me to help you out with anything you need… maybe materials or something?, I can go collect stuff into No man’s later if you need anything, yes?”
He honestly hoped the other said that yes, she needed something, or that if she didn’t she still had some kind of task for him. Whatever to distract himself and make him feel useful would be gladly accepted.
He smiled at her, hands behind his back, fidgeting with his own fingers… People who knew how to do stuff he didn’t always made him nervous and inspired him respect

Ghost Saber

Ghost heard 2 loud knocks and checked to find that both of her 1911 handguns were holstered on her hips. She kept banging out this last bit of metal while it was still hot enough, and as soon as it was finished, she set the hammer down on the work bench. She heard someone call out to her and then turned to look.

"Oh. Ishade, hello." She greeted him with a smile as she removed her forge gloves then lifted her goggles to the top of her head.

"Actually, I think I might need some things from No man's land. We have stockpiles of things here, but these are specific. Here, let me show you." Ghost then beckoned for Ishade to follow as she went over to a vehicle, popping the hood when she arrived.

"I need you to try and find some car batteries. They are like this." She stated as she pulled a battery out of the vehicle, showing it to him. "As many as you can get. On top of that, If you can grab as many wiring harnesses from vehicles, and bring as much wire back with you as possible, that would be great."

She then shut the hood and went back to the driver's door, opening it. Once again beckoning him over. She grabbed a mass of wires and held out a central junction with most of the wires were running into.

"This is a wiring harness. If you could just rip it out with as much wire as you can safely get, that would be fantastic. If you need to bring one of the Junior mechanics with you to help you with some of the basics, go for it. Electronic stuff is one of the things I can't actually fabricate. Yet."

Ghost shut the door and then smiled as she passed Ishade. "Whenever you return, just bring it here. If I'm not in here, Just set everything by the workbench. Thank You."

She walked back over towards the forge. Letting the heat begin to die down, as she put her gloves on to add the last piece of sheet metal to the pile. She had instructions not to tell anyone about what she dubbed, "Project Endgame". Though she would have most of everything she hoped she needed to begin working on the project.​

Ishade followed her around her workshop as she showed him everything she would be needing from No man’s land. The man was mentally thanking god for allowing him to go out, and also glad that at least he knew how to obtain these things on his own as she continued to speak. Not that he wouldn’t appreciate the company… but if he had to take one of the junior mechanics as Ghost had suggested him, he wouldn’t see the end of it. Ishade liked, no… not liked, needed to move fast to feel safe, and having to look out for a second person, a JUNIOR mechanic of all people. Who usually worked at the base… well, wasn’t exactly in his plans or in his list of cool things to do while he was out there. It was really dangerous after all.

“No need Ghost, I will bring you what I can find and I will leave it here for you to use.” Ishade said, smiling softly. “ See you later!” He was out of there in a blink, literally running out the door.. and forgetting to close it. The young man had looked so happy to have something else to do besides standing around.

Ghost Saber

As soon as the scout had left, Ghost set down everything. She walked over to a door behind her living area, and then rather unladylike, reach down into her pants. She fished around a bit and made some unceremonious faces, then pulled a key out. She stuck the key into the large Industrial size lock and pushed the door open. The hallway that was opened up was not short, but not long either. 2 Guards could be seen at the other end guarding a door.

"Hey, Ghost." "Hello, Ghost." The guards said as they smiled at the girl. One pulled out a key and unlocked the door for her, and pushed it open.

"Thanks, guys. I might be awhile, so relax a bit." She said as she smiled back to both of them.

She passed through the door, which promptly shut behind her and looked at the looming hunk of metal in front of her. The west was lucky enough to find an M1 Abrams here in this garage. This was some sort of workshop, and the tank was in for some kind of maintenance. Found it right here. Now Ghost had to figure out how to get it running. She knew a lot about the tank, but not everything mechanically. This tank was a marvel of its time.

Ghost walked over to the Tank, throwing open the top hatch and climbing in. Dusty inside, but otherwise not bad. She honestly wasn't hoping for much when she turned the key. She wasn't going to try and start it yet, she just wanted to see if any of the electronics work. Turning the key, she didn't get anything from the beast of metal. She even risked turning it all the way over, and the starter didn't even fire. The electronics were dead, or at least the battery was. Good thing she had sent the scout to find some more batteries. It would need a charge, and even then, the battery was probably in bad shape. Though so were most of the batteries left in the world, however, with enough of them, they could just charge them and then keep swapping out the bad batteries.

Ghost turned the key back to off, then climbed out of the tank, shutting the hatch. She walked over to her gas powered Air compressor which all her tools were hooked up to. Air wrenches, Sanders, and things of that nature ran off the air compressor. She fired it up and sputtered to life, filling the tank with air. Ghost pulled the Air wrench and socket set toward the back of the Abrams, where the Massive engine was located. She looked around and found what she was looking for, the Bolts that kept the Engine compartment shut. She hooked the Air wrench up to them and gave it a whirl.

"BBRRRRTTTTT" "BBBRRRRTTTT" BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTT" She popped all the Nuts and opened up the Engine compartment. She climbed Down and then Set the nuts and bolts in a nice pile. She walked over to the door and gently knocked on it. In a few seconds, a guard peered around the door and looked at Ghost.

"Umm. I need some help with this next bit, please" The guard smiled and entered the garage, shutting the door behind him.

"Ok, I'm gonna bring the crane over, you hook up these four corners to this engine cover." Ghost quickly showed him the hook points and then walked over to the crane controls. The crane slid along the gantry on the ceiling. When it looked like it was in position, Ghost gently lowered the square frame with the hooks. She had to make a few adjustments to the positioning but got it lowered. The guard began rigging the Engine cover to the crane like Ghost had shown him. In a few minutes, everything was rigged and Ghost gave him a thumbs up. He jumped down and stood clear. Ghost gently lifted the cover off the engine and moved it over to another side of the room. Setting it down with the guard helping to steady it. When it was on the ground, The guard disconnected the rigging.

"Thanks. I have some more things to do, then I'll need you again." The guard nodded and then went back to his post.

Ghost took the air wrench and climbed back into the tank through the hatch and quickly found the maintenance panel she was looking for. It opened up to the big Allison Transmission that put the power from this Gas Turbine engine to the Tracks. She used the Air wrench to disconnect the transmission from the Drive components. She had to shake the ringing out of her head from the echo of the Air wrench inside the confines of the Tank. Once she finished that, she climbed back out of the Tank and down to the engine compartment. She began pulling all the leads off the motor, which weren't many. Then used the Air wrench to disconnect the nuts and bolts holding the motor in place to the motor mounts.

After climbing back out she yelled for the guard again. "Hey!! I need your help again!!" In a few seconds, the door opened and the guard came in again. Ghost explained that she needed the engine attached at a certain point and showed him where and how to rig it. She walked over to the crane and waited till he gave the thumbs up. When he finally did give the thumbs up, Ghost gently lifted the engine out of the carriage of the tank. The guard helping to steady it and keep it from swinging. Soon The engine was slowly moving across the room. She set the Engine down gently on blocks in an open space. The guard undid the rigging. Ghost quickly thanked him with a kiss on the cheek, to which he blushed. She giggled as he walked out the door, and shut it.

Ghost came back over and looked at the gas guzzling marvel in front of her on the floor. "The Honeywell AGT 1500. A multifuel turbine engine stuffed into a tank. Essentially a jet engine. Now I just have to pull this bitch apart and replace all the oil. Make sure it is in tip-top shape as we can't really get another one of these easily." With that, Ghost set off towards the engine with the Air wrench.

Ghost Saber

After what seemed like hours of toiling over the engine. She dropped the air wrench, went and turned the Air compressor off. It had long since filled up the tank, and the engine had kicked off, but she turned it off so it wouldn't kick back on and waste resources. She left everything as it was and headed back to the other garage. She tapped on the door, and it opened. She smiled at the guards as she walked out and back to her own workshop/living area.

When she arrived back at her own area, she sat down on her bed and began thinking. How could she make something feasible to help the gang. Then suddenly she had the idea. She jumped up and grabbed a pad of paper, and she began writing things down. She wrote down all of the things she knew that she would need. and then moved over to her workbench. She had an abundance of wood already in the workshop. Wood wasn't hard to find at all.

She sketched up a mock drawing and wrote in some of the measurements on the pad of paper. She would need some more wood for this venture. Once she had a design all sketched up, she flipped the paper over as she had another idea now. She quickly wrote up some of what she would need, then began sketching about things. She had some smaller prototypes of both things drawn up. She grabbed her jacket then quickly left her garage and began to head to the headquarters to talk to Ulric, running.​

Claire "Cal" Ansley Llewellyn, as played by Meliodas

As they used to say, it was a “full lid,” and there was a little chance if any that the leader of Thanatos Instinct, Ulric, would be leaving the safety and security offered by the western borders anytime soon. The beautiful young woman, Claire, or Cal as she preferred, only ever had one job, which was to be Ulric’s shadow; nonetheless, the man had felt it was time for her to start pulling her weight around and find a role within the gang when she wasn’t needed. She wasn’t really fit for patrol duty, nor were her true talents really needed anywhere else, so he’d decided she would be best utilized assisting their mechanic, Ghost. Not to mention the fact that Ulric knew Ghost was a hard nut to crack and felt Cal would be his best chance and getting Ghost off his back.

With short midnight blue hair that had tinges of violet and various other dark hues and cute baby blue sapphires for eyes that would make any man’s heart quiver, her body was slender and rugged, with curves in all the right places. She had quite the figure and was a prize most yearned for, but she was also good at keeping everyone at a distance while leaving them begging for so much more. A tease by nature, she was equally brilliant and resourceful, which was something that was easily overlooked. In truth, she was a talented con artist who could practically be anything you needed her to be.

However, she knew absolutely nothing about being a mechanic, but that isn’t to say she hadn’t tightened a few screws in her day. Seated inside the shop, she really didn’t know what to do with herself outside of curling a strand of her hair through her fingers, legs crossed as she pursed her lips. It wasn’t long before she took up a wrench and started playfully tossing it up into the air, catching it in her right hand. If you could expect anything from Cal, it was that she got bored easily with nothing to do. Eventually, she grew a bit ambitious in fueling her boredom and she ended up losing the wrench underneath one surface or another.

Biting her lip, she went searching for the wrench, on all fours with her butt waving in the air as she tried to squeeze her hand into the tight space where she believed the tool to have landed. Once Ghost finally returned, she grew startled, hitting her head before her shirt got snagged by something. Pulling away, you could hear the fabric tear as she scrambled to her feet, losing most of the cloth that covered her chest in the process. Quickly shielding her front with her arms crossed, she embarrassingly held back a smile. “Hi. Umm… Ghost right? I’m Cal. Sorry to bother you, but… you think you got a shirt I could borrow?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost Saber

DDDDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Ulric was right. She was fine. Very fine. A nice pair of tits as well. Ghost began looking the girl over quikcly, as if inspecting her. Then she unzipped her jacket and handed it to Cal showing her exquisite bosom being held up by the sports bra.

"Nice to meet you, Cal. I'm Ghost. I hope you would forgive my current.....pissed off disposition.....I just had to tell Ulric off. That old dickhead was as irritable as could be." Ghost walked over to the work bench that had the wood on it. She sat down on the chair and turned to face Cal.

"So what did Ulric tell you about being my assistant? When I requested an assistant, I told him that I need help with my mechanic tasks......as well as tasks that involve quite a bit less clothing......if you catch my drift." Ghost winked at Cal hoping she understood.​

Cal gratefully accepted the jacket, but she lost some sense of hesitation when she uncovered her front by uncrossing her arms. There was no mistaking that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Tearing off the loose pieces of fabric left still clinging to her, she very slowly poked her arms through the jacket, hugging it close as she zipped it up – leaving the tops of her breast slightly exposed. “Well, if only Ulric allowed it because I’d never wear clothes at all if I could!” Biting her lip in a sort of cute way, she turned her back to Ghost, hiding a smile as her cheeks turned five shades of pink. She knew her intentions, and couldn’t help but savor in the game that was afoot.

“I’ve never been a mechanic, but, I’ve hammered a few difficult nails in before and tightened a few screws when the situation called for it.” Cal more than understood the implication of her words, which is why she chose each of them carefully.

Ghost Saber

Ghost smiled, fully catching all of the meaning in the suggestive sentences. She strolled up to Cal, placing one hand on her pert ass, and the other reaching around to her stomach. She moved to whisper in her ear.
"In my workshop, the fewer clothes the better. I run things here. I prefer to wear less cause it can get.......warm in here with the equipment running." Ghost said, as she reached up and unzipped the jacket. She pulled it off the girl and tossed it on the floor.

"Now, why don't show me how you hammer those nails, and tighten those screws." She said seductively. Taking Cal's hand she pulled her towards Ghost's living area, eventually leading to the mattress...........

In the morning, Ghost stirred as she woke. She went to reach up and rub her eyes but found only 1 arm accessible. Then she felt the warm body of Cal snuggled up to her and recognized the distinct lack of clothing on both of them. She gingerly pulled her arm free and stood up. She moved to her workbench, still naked. Ghost didn't care much about clothing or what people thought of her. Her own outbursts to the commander were an example of that. She began drawing the plans with measurements.

A quiet and almost inaudible yawn slipped from the girl’s mouth as she batted a hand over her lips, rubbing the corners of her eyes and brushing her fingers through her hair as she sprawled across the mattress – stretching her limbs and groaning. She felt better than usual as if she had released some sort of tension… eyes wide, she sat up, pulling whatever she could find up close to her to cover herself. Gazing around the room, she bit her lip softly, just remembering what had transpired the night before. It wasn’t usual for things to move so fast, nor for her to even allow it to; as much of a tease as Cal was, that is all it ever was - a tease.

Collecting her clothes and slipping into them in a bit of a hurry, the small girl rushed out of the room, only to come skidding to a halt as she took notice of Ghost sitting at her workbench – still undressed no less. For some strange reason, Cal felt shyer this morning than she had the night previous, so was a bit cautious in approaching her. Peeking over her shoulder, she had no understanding of whatever it was Ghost was working on. “What is that?” She asked in her usual curious, yet soft cute voice.

Ghost Saber

Ghost was working with great detail on drawing and designing the mechanisms to the watermill and windmill when she suddenly ripped the paper off, crumpled it, and threw it across the room with a loud harrumph. She didn’t even notice Cal approach her.

"Oh. Morning, beautiful....um....thank you. For last night. I really needed that. I had a lot of stress and tension. I was already on edge from dealing with Ulric.....and I would enjoy it if you would stay." She asked, blushing a little bit. She liked Cal and thought she would be a great help. In many different ways.

"ahhhh. That was a windmill and watermill. I was hoping to make more of them, but I can’t without certain things. We don’t have access to some of the materials and I can’t make them….but I need to do something. We have all that water right there, and it would be nice to have some way to irrigate the crops, bathe, and get water in here…………wait……that is it. The water is its own power source! Use the waters own force to get it into the building!!”

She began to furiously draw things on the pad, but then stopped drawing and shivered as she realized that she was getting cold.

“We could do everything! Warm water for bathing. The whole 9 yards….oh, I was also meaning to ask you, Cal. Do you have any weapons or anything to protect yourself?”

As Ghost was asking this, she dressed herself, grabbed her gun belt, and pulled it around her waist, fastening it. Her 1911s and extra magazines are looking ferocious and deadly. She was wearing her usual sports bra with her engineer overalls unfastened and hanging down to her waist.

After finishing dressing, she began to draw some more, detailing some more things while waiting for Cal’s answer.​

The girl may have come across as ditzy at times, but it was more of an act than a state of mind. Cal actually had a very keen, strategic mind, and rarely went anywhere without something to defend herself. All around the shop, when Cal was left alone before Ghost had arrived the night before, she had stashed knives in various places. You could argue that Cal always entered new situations more overly prepared than under. Toying with a lock of hair as she had habitually been known to do, she reached for one of the drawers and revealed a small dagger which she spun almost seamlessly in the palm of her hand before getting a good grip on the handle and letting it fly off her fingertips.

It seemed to almost glide through the air before hitting its target, sticking to the pad that had been glued in front of Ghost’s face with dead on accuracy. How Cal managed this without striking Ghost was a miracle in itself. Locking her fingers and arching her arms back as she stretched, she walked over to a bag shoved in a corner and pulled out a set of clothes. "Last night was fun. But, let's get down to business. What is on today’s agenda?" Ironically, she had plenty of shirts and other clothing options available to her. Changing into a tight fitting, black wardrobe that hugged her skin, she frowned as she peeked over her shoulder at Ghost. “Mind zipping me up?” The shirt, in particular, she had picked out needed to be zipped up from the back.

Ghost Saber

Ghost had just picked up the pencil and began to draw again when the knife landed on her pad of paper. She casually set the pencil back down and stood up, turning to face Cal. She had a serious look on her face. "Oi. Not the drawings.....and don't even think about using any of those on me. I doubt that is the only 1 you shoved in here with the skill you tossed that....." She said as she walked over to Cal. She got behind her and zipped up the shirt. Then went back to the workbench. She removed the knife and tossed it onto the bench, as she flipped the page to begin sketching the next section.

"Well......today we begin a major construction project that I just thought of. Irrigation system for the crops is on the docket, though we will need to meet with Ulric for that, as some workers need to dig us out a pond. Though we can begin working on the in building plumbing side. I just thought of an idea for a pump that could move water from the Potomac to the building here. I would like to set up a shower room, so we can have showers. Then another small room with a constant clean water source. I even have an idea on how to heat the water for the showers. I still need to brainstorm water filtration....after all of this is done, we are gonna build a couple of Alcohol stills. One will create ethanol we can use to power the buggies...and the other will be for some liquor."

Ghost didn't realize that she got carried away and began speaking incredibly fast. Just blabbing away, unaware of what Cal was even doing, or if she was even listening.​

“One thing my parents taught me was to always have some form of control over your environment.” Rifling through her bag, she hardly paid attention to anything Ghost was saying – especially since she understood none of it. Ghost wasn’t speaking her language, but Cal said very little until she finished. “That’s great. I guess. What do you need from me? Ulric put me here to work, so I wouldn’t want to disappoint him.” Cal had a peculiar admiration for Ulric, one that nobody quite understood. He may have only been a few years older than her, but she looked up to him, even if he didn’t always return her feelings for him. Some part of her may have even been slightly jealous of his wife, Claudia. If any man could turn her straight, it would be him. Everyone misunderstood Ulric, but not Cal. She knew there was good in there, but he had the instinct to survive and fight to the bitter end.

“I’m betting a hot bath, some liquor, and a little alone time would be nice.” Leaving those words hanging in the air with a wink, she straightened herself out before approaching Ghost. “What’s next?” One thing you had to understand about Cal was that it was hard for her to stay in one place for too long. She had to constantly be moving on to new things, or else find herself getting into trouble.

Ghost Saber
Ghost realized as she finished talking that Cal wasn’t really listening to anything she is saying. She sighed as she looked at Cal. “Cal, I'm teaching you how to do some things. I’m going to teach you how to work on the vehicles and make you a quality mechanic, then I’m going to teach you how to weld things. That would give me the ability to fabricate, while you weld things. It would really decrease the amount of time it would take us to produce things. With that said, I need you to actually listen.” Ghost looked up and smiled at her assistant. “I know you want to please Ulric. We all do but trust me. When we get finished with things, and the quality of life continues to improve, he will be pleased. So first things first, let's get you working on welding.”

Ghost got up and grabbed a few pieces of sheet metal, then pulled the welder over. She handed the notepad over to Cal. “Take notes if you need. The quicker you learn the better, even if you have to keep consulting the notes. If you can successfully weld something by the end of the day, you can do anything you want to me tonight.” Ghost said with a wink and a smile. She fired up the welder and waited for it to get ready. She grabbed the welder helmet and the gloves, setting them on the table.

“First thing is safety. When you weld, sparks will get thrown. If it bothers you, wear something long sleeve. It doesn’t bother me much, so I just usually wear this. Still, be careful, I have a few scars from some burns. Same goes with gloves to protect your hands. Second, always wear the helmet when you weld. The fusion is so bright, it can and will blind you. It can last for a few hours, sometimes even days if you do it long enough. Do it enough times, and you will go blind. I don’t want you to go blind.” Ghost said as she began to think about what to teach Cal next.

“Essentially, the only kind of welding we can do with the equipment we have is called arc welding, or electric welding. This machine produces an electric current that is sent from the base metal to the filler metal. It gets hot enough to melt both, fusing them together when they cool. The filler metal is this wire.” Ghost held up a small coil of wire. “The base metals are what you are trying to combine so I’ll demonstrate now.” Ghost walked over and grabbed the spare welding mask and slipped it over her head. She Pulled the gloves onto her hands and grabbed the coil of filler metal. She lined up the sheet metal and made sure Cal had the helmet on as well before proceeding. She grabbed the welding head and fired it up. Soon the sparks were flying as she neatly welded the edge of the sheet metal together. When she was finished, she turned off the welding head, set it and the filler wire down. Then pulled the gloves and mask off.

“Now, I want you to try it, like that. Don’t worry about messing up. That is why we practice. Just try to figure it out. I’m not a very good teacher, which is why I will give you the basics and let you teach yourself with some sort of reward as the motivation. If you have any questions, I’ll certainly try to answer them, though. It doesn’t have to be perfect…..I can’t even get everything perfect. Especially with the lack of equipment. Just do your best.” Ghost said as she smiled at Cal.

Cal felt almost foolish wearing the welding mask but watched Ghost with little genuine interest. Nonetheless, she realized Ulric wanted her to make friends, to contribute and have a purpose when she wasn’t trailing him in No Man’s Land. Ulric had no intentions of going out, and if it was up to Caius, he never would. The West needed him and couldn’t afford to lose their illustrious leader. She never expected Ghost would force her to give welding a try, so she shied away when she slipped the gloves on and looked ahead. They already had one mechanic, so what was the use of employing another one? Couldn’t Ghost just teach her something that was a little less… well, less.

Handling the equipment, she started out cautiously, rotating her hand as she ran the wire along the metal. It was difficult to watch the two sheets fuse between the noise and the sparks, which scared her at first, but she bit her tongue and tried her best not to jump. Once she felt she was done, she set the welder down and slid the helmet off. “What do you think?” She may have grown a tad bit ambitious and made some executive creative decisions.

Ghost Saber​

Quite honestly, Cal did a terrible job welding for the first time. This didn't surprise Ghost, though, since no one ever got welding on the first try. It took ghosts months before anything she welded could be considered "Good". However, it didn't take very long for her to be able to weld things in a manner that would work for what was needed. She began contemplating how to help Cal if Cal even wanted any help....or even wanted to learn for that matter.

"Cal, quite honestly, that was horrible. No worries, though, everyone does horrible the first time. My first time welding was just like that. There are some books over there, that could help you. A couple on welding, and a couple about mechanics. Those are the things I'm going to have you learn. It doesn't really get much easier than that. This isn't like the olden days anymore. Everything has to be made from... almost scratch." She said as she began working on her own projects.

"Look, you have to want to do this stuff. It will consume almost all of your time with all the things we could do. If you aren't dedicated, just let me know. I'll send you back to Ulric. No harm, no foul."

Ghost began working on the Rife ram that she was going to install in the dam. It should allow them to be able to constantly irrigate the crops if she does it properly. On top of that, she also needed to talk with some of the higher-ups about where they want things located. Either way, a lot of work had to be done.

Back