Demon's Broken Promise Removed

Yew Evergreen

"I could give you the elf," he grinned. "It would be a shame if Glumisun took care of her and suddenly found her hanging from the trees with their necks snapped."

He took another drag and rested his head on the other's head. "Why not get a fucking child? They could be a liability for the first hundred years but at least they could take care of you after that."

His thoughts went back to once upon a time where he himself was that age. He was raised by the temple then so discipline and respect was needed. His arm moved to wrap around Dyle's waist. "I want to take another life," he blurted out.

@ArgonianScum
Mentions : @Abroxis

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
She hissed through her teeth at the mention of a child. Those tiny creatures had no place in her home, or her life. They did nothing, but take up space, and resources, and for what? Just so they can bitch about her when they can talk, and leave her when they get the first chance??
"I like my life without some gremlins eating my food, and shitting on my floor," she said with a frown. "At least I can teach a dog to not shit everywhere." Did she even want a dog? They're work, but they can be some damn good guards if raised right.

"I want to take another life."
That made her sit up, turning her eyes toward the priest in mild shock. "How hard are you blowing that shit," she asked him. "Wait- are you talking about killing, cuz isn't your cult against that or something- I'm misreading you right?"

Yew Evergreen

"How hard are you blowing that shit."

"I wasn't tanking about wrangling my chicken, you dick" he chuckled, feeling more drunk now. And speaking of alcohol... He heaved up and grabbed the alcohol. "I really am talking about murder. I want to strangle two specific people." Two very powerful yet stupid people. It might be his petty self or the alcohol and whatever smoke he was smoking that was making him like this. Fuck it all.

Yew took a large swig upon Dyle's calling of the temple a 'cult'. "Cult my ass," he slurred. "One, yes, they frown 'bout takin' 'nnocent lives. Tew, you dun' know what rage of protecting someone feels like. I am envious of tha'."

@ArgonianScum

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
She sat there for a moment before a smile creeped onto her face. She began nodding her head.
"Yeah.. yeah," she said, clapping her hands in a one-man apppause. "Yeah! Yes! Let's fuc-king dew it!" She stood from the couch, taking a moment to steady herself before looking to him. She had never drank, and smoked her happy dust before. Shit was tanking fast. Was that illegal? Shouldn't be. They weren't going to go slap some bombs around.. were they..?

She was listening to him talk about his cult. Either the intoxication was slapping him silly, or he really didn't like the cult. She didn't like strict rules or uniform lives either, so she could understand that.
But it was when he reached the last bit that she clicked. "Tew, you dun' know what rage of protecting someone feels like. I am envious of tha'." She gasped, and pointed a finger as what she was certain was his face. Maybe it was the couch pillow, who knows. "That'ssss some fat fucking fat fuck horse ssshit right there," she hissed. "I knooow rage! I know! I-I-I know what rage of protect feels like!"

Yew Evergreen

The male chuckled, trying to bat the pointed finger on the couch but missed by a mile. "I know you know rage, bitch. But you never had the heart to care for another." He grinned then, watching as two and a half Dyle try to balance herself. "Oh, yeah? Give a person 'cept your old man - bitch, that dude knows how to fight - who you give your two cents to, huh?" he challenged.

He bobbed his head to the music and took another drink from the bottle. "They're gonna kill me if I went tom'row like this," he laughed before again looking the the 2.5 Dyles before him. "Oi, sit down. We got the 'ole night."

@ArgonianScum

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@Vague o3
"Oh, yeah? Give a person 'cept your old man--ghjfjbgbheuhdh-"
"Holy shit he's right."
Dyle frown as he face became tomato red. She shook her head. "Ok- you got me there! Buuuut my stepDad counts as a-a-another person! So eat yoursssself a nice h-helping of garlic toast!" That actually sounded pretty good at moment. She should drop by the latin shop when her face wasn't deteriorating or whatever.
"He's like- the oooonly person that reaaally cares about me- but he woooon't fight for me! Fuuuck violence I guess?!"

"Oi, sit down. We got the 'ole night."
"Weee? Don't you gotta go back to the ocean tomorrow??"

She dropped to the floor, planting her face into the dark couch cushions. "Itsss like h-he doesn't evnn care.. You don't carrre!!"

Yew Evergreen

A groan escaped the summoner before blinking his eyes open. Where in the five territories of Haven was he and why does he feel as if a wyvern was on top of him? Without even looking at the something, he pushed it off of him and away from the couch before rubbing his face and stretching. Noticing that only his pants was what he was wearing, he glared down at his companion. 'What did we do now?' that expression screamed.

"I am borrowing your shower and everything in there including a towel," he muttered, before attempting to march to the said room. His wobbling feet wont give him the grace that he wanted to but it was only Dyle being there. "We continue what we were doing next time."

As he was showering, he noticed one of Avaddon's messenger birds flying across the sky. Cleaning the shampoo and soap off his body, he immediately patted himself dry before gathering his belongings around the house. The summoner nodded to his host. "Be sure to be fucking presentable in about three hours or so," he stated, feeling another round of anger surging in him. "An angry cock is send messages again." With that, he was out of the door like a tornado.

Transforming to his demon form, he flew through the Neutral Zone and towards their own territory, tracking if the frozen bird already went and delivered whatever message to his wards.

@Abroxis @ArgonianScum @happydeath

♛ Fuctner Von Dyle ♛
@happydeath @Vague o3 @Mai_able @TMITM
Dyle was a heavy sleeper when she wanted to be. She could, and had, slepr through an earthquake, a robbery, and Yee tossing her onto the floor as he rose to use her bathroom, and shower.
She could sleep through whatever she could put her mind too, but didn't mean she could hear. And that damn messenger bird wanted to be heard. The thing kept its distance at her window. How or why the window was open was beyond her, but the frosted bird kept chirping like an alarm clock with no snooze button.

The sireness groaned. With no pillow to block the sound, she held her palms to her ears, but the bird only chirped louder. She was not in the mood for any meeting. Her head hurt, her muscles were weak, and she was in dire need of some breakfast. Just- something to ease her mind, and leech her nightmares from her head.

Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!

Her back arched as she curled herself into a ball to shield herself from the noise. Her skin shifted, as small cuts began forming in her arms, and legs, scales breaking through like wiping wet sand from a body of a glimmering fish.

Chirp!Chirp!Chirp!Chi-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

The the shock wave from her yell was enough to demolish the bird, reducing the creature to dust. Furtinure spilntered, pots shattered, windows flew in pieces, her own bones vibrated, but she was awake, and ready to put the bitches who ruined her sleep in their places, starting with that damn dark vador mother-fucker.

Kasdeya had spent the day of the attack organizing the city, sending people to secure the area, and aid in helping the wounded. Her wolves had come with no sign of the criminals and that angered her beyond belief. She had spent the night leaving things to her advisors while she rested her mind. Kasdeya had nearly forgotten Dyle existed, else she might have left the tasks to her for the day.

When she woke the next morning it was to an irritating chirp. Her eyes opened with a groan as she shifted to leave her bed, a restless night this time. Grabbing her robe she draped it over her shoulders and tied it around her waist as she walked to the balcony. Avaddon again. Tch. She clicked her tongue and sighed as the message was relayed. She hated these damned meetings, but she enjoyed Avaddon's face. And it might leave her with the chance to ask why he decided to leave the tent while healing.

She walked back inside and changed into something a little more suitable for her demon form not that she cared how little it covered. Once she was changed she stepped back on her balcony and expanded her wings before taking off with a swift movement, she would be a bit late but who actually cared.

@Vague o3 @happydeath @ArgonianScum @TMITM

Back