New User Reporting for Duty!

Tyrahnee

Martian Queen
Oh... it's been a bit since I've had to make one of these. I almost feel like I'm back in school and the teacher is having me write that dreaded essay about my likes, aspirations, what I want to accomplish, and what I did over the summer.

Ahem.

A WILD TYRAHNEE HAS JUMPED OUT OF THE BUSHES:

Z6oKLz.gif

You Choose To:

(A) Smack a bish down. Nuh uh. You don't jump out on people like that
(B) Scream and run in the other direction
(C) Stare at puzzled, then smack with a pokeball
(D) Welcome!

Its super nice to meet you guys! I guess in the scheme of things, I should probably break down what I'm looking for out of this site. I'm a massive gore/horror/sci-fi lover; though I'm completely open to most all plot lines. I'm not really a choosy person in general. If something grabs my attention, I'm game!
So I'm sure at this point you are just DYING to know about me even more. I mean, with that intro up there, pfft, its no surprise. Amirite?

I'm Tyr'Ahnee. My name comes from the marvelous Queen Tyr'Ahnee from the Looney Tunes Duck Dodger series. She's a total badass babe that Marvin the Martian serves under. (I almost typed Martian the Manhunter there. Yeesh.)

• I absolutely adore comics. If you wanna get into a huge conversation about DC heroes, hit me up fam. Leh'go.
  • I get really stupid passionate about everything. I'm an extremely happy person. I'm always smiling, I'm always excited to do things, and I really really enjoy this place I'm in with my life. And I'm also very very dry in my humor.
  • "With great power, comes great responsibility." Yeah? Well, screw you Uncle Ben. I got sushi across the street for five dollars and a bank account that's ready to hate itself.
  • I absolutely love lazy gaming and watching other people play the other more action based games. Personally, I'm more of a "The Long Dark", "Harvest Moon", "FireWatch", "Heavy Rain" kind of gamer. And of course Zelda. Everyone loves Zelda. Does that even need to be mentioned anymore?

"Hi, I'm Dave. I like masturbating and Zelda." So does everyone else.
But thank you so much for your time and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! :D

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just dropping through to make sure you're finding everything alright and to see if you had any questions.

(Also, I've never played Zelda)

I really enjoyed reading your introduction! Welcome, Martian Queen.

I do hope you find your place among us and can play your favorite styles.

Take care!

Back