Storyteller's Circle Comic: Participation Interest

I agree to the terms and conditions. Where is the role play though? (Cough cough, I'm a new user alert, a.k.a. Total idiot for the time being) :D

Reactions: WiZ
Wow, you certainly have a lot of interest! I'll throw in my consent if you ever want another character for this cool idea!

I'm not sure why I'd end up in any comic, but if I do I don't mind.

If you want to depict me as anything, depict me the way you you think of me. Just remember: I'm not a girl and I'm not a boy.

giphy.gif

I doubt I'm active enough to be featured in something like this, but you're welcomed to use me if you so desire :)

Well this sounds wonderful! It'd be hard to depict me in a way I'd be unhappy with, I think.

...Guess I should go do something zany and attention-grabbing so you actually have a reason to feature someone so new. Hmm...

EXCUSE ME, JUST ONE SECOND
I think we all need to cut Cream some slack. I don't think she was expecting, what, 30-40 people all trying to be put in the comic at once.
Maybe we should try this with just a few people, then maybe there can be a second episode with the rest if she doesn't crack under the workload.

Just a reminder: Cream is not a superhero... She's a blobfish.

Back