The Masquerade Suggestions For Improvement

Diabolique

They see me rooooollin.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve the mechanics of the roleplay here?

Do you have corrections to add to the forum?

If so, this is the place for you!!

This forum was created to be shared with and enjoyed by everyone. If there are corrections that need to be made, please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. I want to get the very best out of my experience here, the same as you, and we both deserve it.

Hi.
I have not joined this RP yet though I am strongly considering it. Actually I already started making my own character. So I don't know whether I am allowed to suggest anything. If I am, I would like you to maybe reconsider the Disciplines as some are extremely OP and I can only hope no one will ever acquire them. At least this is my opinion on the matter. And if I am the only one concerned by this then by all means disregard this post.

Thank you for taking the time.

The set-up, as is, actually doesn't even include advanced Disciplines. I've cut a large portion of Disciplines out. Due to new players being Neonate that also limits the amount of points they have to spend on Disciplines. And as stated in the description page, they are more for RP/story enhancement as opposed to combat purposes.

If you have ideas, feel free to post them and I will review them here with you.

Either way... Welcome to the Masquerade!

Well, I do have one idea...
How about you expand upon this here, by adding in the other parts of the series?
Mainly interested in Demon: The fallen, myself. Big, big fan of that lore - Would absolutely /love/ to do a roleplay focussed around it.

Sugestion: Put up a map of London somevhere, preferably color-coded vith different sekts influence, so ppl can reference it easyer then haveing to google it all. I mean, not that its hard to google it, but just for convenience.

Back