It's up. Give me some time to set everything up, and while it's in progress we will be searching for some new players. When I'm ready, we will start the RP.

Everyone who has created characters already are now welcome to put them in the character archive. Your characters will be evaluated after the post to make sure everything is in line

New players still interested in the RP will have to wait until the Recruitment forum is up before submitting requests. I will notify everyone on this thread once that forum is created.

Name: Andrew "Crow" Eaglehorn
Gender, age: Male, 21
Role: Guardian
Personality: he is very charismatic, but will act cold to those he absolutely hates, and distant to those that hardly know him. He is pretty straightforward, at least on the outside, he is constantly thinking. thinking of what he says or do, to lead to what he wants.
Appearance: He is five feet, seven inches, and has raven black hair with sharp features, and a lean body figure. he isnt well built, but is fit enough to not be fat.
Strengths: Being from the Rollos sub-family, Andrew has a vast knowledge of tannery and leatherworking. Also, because of this, he has very deft and light fingers. He also as great hand-to eye coordination, and good reflexes
Weaknesses: He is tempted by the thrill of battle, not stopping till there is no enemies left, even taking foolhardy decisions. He is also impatient when it comes to stalking an enemy, or prey, but will take his time when crafting.
Backstory: he comes from Rollos crafting clan. His father was a tanner, while his mother sewed. Putting both his parents knowledge, and his naturally slim fingers to work, he started to go into leather crafting, creating boots, tunics, and caps for gold. however he and the rest of his family were driven from where they resided, He being the only one he knows of escaping.

Click on the forums tab and scroll all the way down into the epic role play section. At the bottom this one will be there. You will need to wait for your character to be accepted though. Then we are just starting so all that is available for us to post is our character profile tab. Make sense?

Click on the forums tab and scroll all the way down into the epic role play section. At the bottom this one will be there. You will need to wait for your character to be accepted though. Then we are just starting so all that is available for us to post is our character profile tab. Make sense?
thank you very much sir

No problem. If you have any other questions about the site or need help let me know or anyone else around here. Just click on their avvie and choose start a conversation so that it can be in a personal message. Usually that helps keep random posts from filling up areas with an unrelated topic. Otherwise, if you're stuck go to the help section and then everyone can see. By the way congrats on getting accepted to the site and I hope to see you in action once this role play gets rolling.

Recruitment is up! All information is henceforth available on our new forums.

@Tiko, it's time to lock this thread. Thanks for your support ;)

--Character Sheet--
Name:

Casper Smithhaven

Gender, Age:
Male, 22 years old

Role (Family):
Casper is a Luin, who hails from the Geraldi Provence. Casper is a weapons/armor smithy. He is certainly not the best, but he strives to get better with each piece of metal he forges.

Appearance and Personality:
Casper is about 6 feet tall, he is a burly fellow, He weighs approximately 100 kg (220 lbs) Most of his weight is the muscle he has built up with his craft, however he does have a gut from all the great food his wife cooks him. You can never tell his true skin color because he is always covered in soot and ash. Casper is a lively man, he likes to laugh and make jokes, even while he is hard at work, he would say, "If I can't have a little fun while I'm doing this what's the point right" Casper's face is always black with soot in as but you can see his bright blue eyes, and tints of red and gold in his ashy hair. Casper's wife is Jessica, she is a fantastic cook, and loves to bring him a hot lunch everyday, Casper's favorite is Wild Boar.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Casper is a weapon/armour smith. His weapons are of above average quality, but if you went into the bigger cities, you could probably find better gear. Casper is an average fighter, pretty much just enough to hunt occasionally, and defend himself. Casper loves a hardy laugh, a cold brew, and a warm meal, Those happen to be his favorite things. Casper strives to better his work, and you can tell that he pours his heart out into his work. His weaknesses are that sometimes he doesn't take things as serious as he should, and he doesn't know when to shut up, it has gotten him in trouble a few times.

History or Backstory:
Casper's entire family were miners, but he always wanted to do something different, when they went into a larger town to buy goods, Casper saw a blacksmith and immediatly asked at age 8 to become his apprentice, however his father and the man denied Casper of that, Not only was he too young, but Casper was scrawny and weak. Casper built up his strength and at age 14 returned to the city and became the man's apprentice, at age 17 he met the love of his life Jessica, who was selling food at a stall nearby, it took many months to woo the young lady, but at age 2o he was married, and now was working in his own smithy, in his hometown where he was raised. He makes most of the new pickaxes that are used in the mines now, even his father has admitted that his pickaxes are better then the old ones, they seem to hit the earth harder with less effort.

--Character Sheet--
Name:

Casper Smithhaven

Gender, Age:
Male, 22 years old

Role (Family):
Casper is a Luin, who hails from the Geraldi Provence. Casper is a weapons/armor smithy. He is certainly not the best, but he strives to get better with each piece of metal he forges.

Casper is about 6 feet tall, he is a burly fellow, He weighs approximately 100 kg (220 lbs) Most of his weight is the muscle he has built up with his craft, however he does have a gut from all the great food his wife cooks him. You can never tell his true skin color because he is always covered in soot and ash. Casper is a lively man, he likes to laugh and make jokes, even while he is hard at work, he would say, "If I can't have a little fun while I'm doing this what's the point right" Casper's face is always black with soot in as but you can see his bright blue eyes, and tints of red and gold in his ashy hair. Casper's wife is Jessica, she is a fantastic cook, and loves to bring him a hot lunch everyday, Casper's favorite is Wild Boar.

Casper is a weapon/armour smith. His weapons are of above average quality, but if you went into the bigger cities, you could probably find better gear. Casper is an average fighter, pretty much just enough to hunt occasionally, and defend himself. Casper loves a hardy laugh, a cold brew, and a warm meal, Those happen to be his favorite things. Casper strives to better his work, and you can tell that he pours his heart out into his work. His weaknesses are that sometimes he doesn't take things as serious as he should, and he doesn't know when to shut up, it has gotten him in trouble a few times.

History or Backstory:
Casper's entire family were miners, but he always wanted to do something different, when they went into a larger town to buy goods, Casper saw a blacksmith and immediatly asked at age 8 to become his apprentice, however his father and the man denied Casper of that, Not only was he too young, but Casper was scrawny and weak. Casper built up his strength and at age 14 returned to the city and became the man's apprentice, at age 17 he met the love of his life Jessica, who was selling food at a stall nearby, it took many months to woo the young lady, but at age 2o he was married, and now was working in his own smithy, in his hometown where he was raised. He makes most of the new pickaxes that are used in the mines now, even his father has admitted that his pickaxes are better then the old ones, they seem to hit the earth harder with less effort.
Hey, we have a recruitment subforum in our forum. Mind dropping your application there? Thanks.

Greetings
I am the new member here I suppose. To begin, I want to lay out some character framework.

Name
Septemus
Latin translation- "The seventh" although not exactly implemented into the lore yet.

Seemingly in early 20's

(Woohoo, another millennium old super godlike antisocial who is immortal. Not quite. This is from an old character I played as, and major limitations have been implemented since. Such will be explained.)

Magic Powers
No longer existent.

Personality Traits
Aloof, reserved, analytical, arrogant, same wording for the same bloody thing. He is a very mellow person in general.

Love Interest
Iliana, a character from the storyline, is usually the one to take this position.
However, Mark it as blank for this story because I doubt I will play her dialogue.

Biography
Dead parents, classic. Well, I admit it was a cliche I wasn't aware of as a younger role player.
The mother is dead however, the father was originally killed, but I have revised such detail. He is the king of a distant clan.
A clan none dare to question it's military power, as they are known for ruthless rangers and heartless authority.
As for what he is, it is hard to sum up in one sentence. He was a royalty before he refused the throne.
He now wanders, waiting for the tremors of war that is stirring, waiting for his chance to rid of the source of unrest he lives through.
I will revise this biography in the future, because I need time to clear out the details that aren't essential. I plan to rewrite
his story somewhat with this story here.

Appearance
Somewhat taller than average, thin body yet reasonable muscle due to combat training. Grey or colorless eyes, ponytail hair when formal, otherwise it is loose and shoulder length at times. Hair color is bleached white. He seldom wears armor. He had a scar originally, but it it faded beyond recognition. White gloves. It changes depending on circumstances, so no pinpointing is easy.

Again, revisions will be made but for now this is the framework.

Greetings
I am the new member here I suppose. To begin, I want to lay out some character framework.

Name
Septemus
Latin translation- "The seventh" although not exactly implemented into the lore yet.

Seemingly in early 20's

(Woohoo, another millennium old super godlike antisocial who is immortal. Not quite. This is from an old character I played as, and major limitations have been implemented since. Such will be explained.)

Magic Powers
No longer existent.

Personality Traits
Aloof, reserved, analytical, arrogant, same wording for the same bloody thing. He is a very mellow person in general.

Love Interest
Iliana, a character from the storyline, is usually the one to take this position.
However, Mark it as blank for this story because I doubt I will play her dialogue.

Biography
Dead parents, classic. Well, I admit it was a cliche I wasn't aware of as a younger role player.
The mother is dead however, the father was originally killed, but I have revised such detail. He is the king of a distant clan.
A clan none dare to question it's military power, as they are known for ruthless rangers and heartless authority.
As for what he is, it is hard to sum up in one sentence. He was a royalty before he refused the throne.
He now wanders, waiting for the tremors of war that is stirring, waiting for his chance to rid of the source of unrest he lives through.
I will revise this biography in the future, because I need time to clear out the details that aren't essential. I plan to rewrite
his story somewhat with this story here.

Appearance
Somewhat taller than average, thin body yet reasonable muscle due to combat training. Grey or colorless eyes, ponytail hair when formal, otherwise it is loose and shoulder length at times. Hair color is bleached white. He seldom wears armor. He had a scar originally, but it it faded beyond recognition. White gloves. It changes depending on circumstances, so no pinpointing is easy.

Again, revisions will be made but for now this is the framework.
Aight, gl.

Make sure you post into the recruitment thread when you're ready

I will. It may take a while to fabricate the character. In fact, considering the story setting, I will likely make one from scratch instead of micro-detail editing every aspect of them to fit in.

Hey there! The name's Sean, it's a pleasure to meet you. The campaign idea sounds fantastic, I've been wanting to play a non-magic medieval game and this sounds just wonderful. I'm not quite sure how accurate the things I posted in Andrin's backstory are, so if you have any concerns or would like me to fix him let me know and I'll do it immediately. If you need anything else as well, I'll be willing to answer anything you may have. Thanks for reading and considering my application, and I hope I can join in on the awesome idea! Ciao.

Name:

Andrin Deterius

Gender, Age:
Male, 19

Role (Family):
King’s Guard- They will first take part as an army against the Guardians, but eventually become a task force that patrols the Kingdom. Think of them as a universal police force, but with military grade equipment. If you are a King’s Guard, you are (NO EXCEPTIONS) Andelorn. This is because the King’s Guard is only loyal to the crown.

Appearance: Tall and slightly athletic, Andrin was quite charming in is younger years. He has shoulder length dark hair and eyes as blue and piercing as ice. A scar stretches from the top left of his forehead to the bottom left of his jaw, narrowly missing his eye. He also sports a branded mark on the back of his right hand, but often wears gloves to cover the marking. His face has strong, well-defined features, and would be pleasantly handsome if it weren't for the viscous scar. He is a decent fighter, young and inexperienced still but showing good promise. He wears a sword with a strange rune etched near the pommel, the same marking as the one branded on his hand. He also has a large scar on his left forearm.

His strength lies not in his sword arm, but his mind. Despite being somewhat dumb in terms of intelligence, he has a strong mind for battle. He posses much Wisdom for someone his age, and has proven his tactfulness numerous times during training. He would rather stand back and calculate the battlefield than to charge headlong into the enemy. Andrin shows great talent as a leader, and hope to become and officer down his career. He is a bit too courageous, and does whatever he can to follow his orders, but has a soft spot for his fellow allies, who he will try and save no matter the cost. He doesn't quite grasp the ideal that sometimes sacrifices must be made.

History or Backstory:
Andrin grew up on in the capital of the Helios Province with his mother Aria Deterius, his father Jermaine, a brother named Jason and a sister named Vaelrya. His father was a high-ranking member of the King's Guard, and the two brothers revered the man they look up to, as well as the order he followed. When they were 5, Andrin and Jason were playing with Vaelrya, who was 8, when she stopped suddenly and fell to the floor. They called to Aria, as Jermaine was on-duty, and Aria arrived and placed Vaelrya in a bed. She died two days later due to an infection that seared through her body. Aria fell into a deep depression, pushing the brothers and Jermaine away from her. Saddened, Jermaine worked harder than ever to bring gold and honor to the family name, even going so far as to teach Andrin and Jason how to wield various weapons. Andrin came to fancy the sword, the typical weapon of the Knights of honor and glory he heard often from his father, while Jason took up the waraxe. When the children were 17, a letter came to them from one of the King's Guard, explaining Jermaine was slain in battle against a party of Guardians. Aria couldn't take anymore loss and took her own life the next night. The brother's didn't know what to do and fought over the topic. Andrin felt it was their duty to join the King's Guard and avenge their father, while Jason believed it was the King's fault that Jermaine died since he ordered the hunting of the Guardians. The discussion came to blows, the brother's facing off, sword against axe. Jason ultimately overpowered and won, giving Andrin the scars on his face and forearm. Instead of finishing his defeated brother, he fled to join the Guardians. Recovering from his wounds, Andrin left to join the King's Guard with the vow to avenge his father and make him proud.

(Here's a rough picture of Andrin, it's from google so it's not 100% accurate but it's pretty close.)

View attachment 171

Back