The Book of Night

A thousand years without magic, a thousand years of peace. Magic, sealed within the Book of Night, now locked away no more. Its pages, now scattered, darken the land of Erda

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today is the best day ever. Not because it is Michigan Day, or Peking Duck Day, or Thesaurus Day though those are all very good Days. No, not even because it is MLKJ Day (which is its own category of brilliance). No, it is the best day because it is Winnie the Pooh Day!! I happen to own one of the very original Winnie the Pooh teddy bears as well as an original painting of the little boy the book is based on.
I really wanna write something with the ghost of a young woman who can't leave the house she died in, and a single parent moving into that house... Hmm...
Today is National Nothing Day! (An un-event proposed in 1972.) There are a few other things, too, but I'm tired, so I think I'll just celebrate Nothing Day by taking a nap.
Tomorrow is a holiday cool enough to let you know in advance. National Use Your Gift Card Day! Founded on January 18, 2020, the holiday is celebrated on the third Saturday of January and encourages retailers and restaurants to offer discounts and freebies to those who use their gift cards on that day. Did you know that around 3 BILLION dollars worth in gift cards goes unredeemed in America every year?
Welcome to Dress Up Your Pet Day, Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day, and Ratification Day! Today is the day to dress up your pet as a hot pastrami sandwich while... uh... not sure how to work in Ratification Day... Dress up your pet as someone who helped pass the Treaty of Paris and eat a Hot Pastrami Sandwich? I don't know. How would you combine these days?

General Site Upkeep Donations

Total amount
$6.00
Goal
$70.00