The Book of Night

A thousand years without magic, a thousand years of peace. Magic, sealed within the Book of Night, now locked away no more. Its pages, now scattered, darken the land of Erda

Latest profile posts

Dan
Bro-ski's, I am back. If anyone needs a reply, lemme know. I'm also active on Discord now.
Most animals have similar skin to their fur color. If a horse has dark hair, the skin is black, and if it has white hair, the skin is black. A tiger's skin is striped with its fur pattern. Polar bears break this mold. It has black skin and fur that appears to be white. Actually, a polar bear has two layers of fur that appear white or tannish, but in actuality, it's translucent! I wonder if they ever feel naked?
stomach growls

Duolingo is making me hungry...
Woo! Prepare for a bunch of plots! Couldn't settle on one, so imma post four! Yay! Lol.
Everyone talks about how unique the platypus is, but why isn't there more love for the equally unique echidna? It is the only other known mammal to lay eggs, like the platypus, and it also uses a form of electrical energy to guide itself like the platypus and the bat. Echidnas also have spurs, but instead of poison, they secrete scent, and... you know what? Echidnas are just plain awesome/weird all around.

General Site Upkeep Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$70.00