The Scarletverse OOC Forums

Staff online

• Ver
    Endearing Misanthrope

Latest profile posts

Crow wrote on mintyy's profile.
Bandori, Arknights... how did someone with such based taste find this place?
Dan
Hola, first status to say I'll be gone until further notice. You may try to contact me via Discord but likely won't be active there either. Starting today I'm going dark. Thanks to anyone has been roleplaying with me up to this point and to anyone who was interested. Will be back soon. Stay safe!
BTW, Happy Hobbit Day, y'all
Most adult cats are lactose-intolerant, but just like most lactose-intolerant people I know, cats also love milk. While kittens can drink milk, Adults do not have enough of the enzyme to digest lactose from milk, causing them to vomit, have diarrhea, or get gassy. So while you might let your cat have a few drops of milk as a treat, better skip the full saucer.
Wimbledon goes through over 54,000 balls every year, and they keep them at exactly 68 degrees F. The gas molecules inside the ball expand in warm air making the ball bounce higher. A cooler tennis ball causes the molecules to shrink and the ball bounces lower. What does this have to do with anything? Nothing at all unless you play tennis or need to adjust the ball for fetch with your dog.

General Site Upkeep Donations

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$70.00