New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
- Last Activity:
- Jun 3, 2017
- Mar 25, 2017
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
New Member, Female
"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength;" Mar 26, 2017
- Jingli888 was last seen:
- Jun 3, 2017
Heya, just curious about this site.
I'm just some hardcore closet anime fan, and I love doing detailed rps with action, romance, occasional supernatural, some horror, or psychological thriller (just any story that's well rounded). Please don't be scared to ask questions!
-Intersectional Feminist all the way
-Down with Cultural Appropriation
Rules when RPing:
1. Please no god modding, it's annoying and ruins the fun out of a roleplay, good characters come with flaws and it's through their attempts to overcome them that makes a story interesting! Also, everyone has flaws, so wouldn't it be harder to relate if your character is unrealistically perfect?
2. Unless it's mutually agreed, please don't write one liners. I mean, I'm not a pro writer, so it's hard for me to reply back with only two words handed to me. XD
3. Replies should be at least 3-4 lines, with decent grammar. For similar reasons as said, also, when I'm really into a roleplay, things like mechanical errors stand out and it sort of detracts from the scenes
4. Feel free to have OOC chitchat while you reply :3 it's fun! Just be sure to use "))" or any other indicator of OOC chat
5. Please be respectful and willing to compromise! I usually don't ask for anything, like at all, so this is just a *rare* occurrence, but if I'm not comfortable with something, please take it into account!
6. I'm tolerant with er*t*c roleplay, but there should be a proper story leading up to it, no unnecessary smut! Also, said smut should be tastefully written, since everyone is delightfully smart and should be treated as such! :3 So please don't include overly violent/fetish themes, I guess I'm just not hardcore enough lol.
7. If you need to go somewhere in between writing, please give a heads up before doing so (since my phone tends to delete messages, I need to make sure I don't end up not writing anything in return.) Also, please respect that I have a *very* busy schedule outside of rp and that it'll take me a while on certain days to reply.
8. I don't mind playing male/female characters in both heterosexual or homosexual relationships, but like I said, things should be tasteful and realistic!
9. Please, please, tell me if I'm not following my own rules or if I am breaching any of your own rules while we do! I don't want to be a hypocrite! So my rules apply to me as well! All in all, nice to meet you guys
"experience is a brutal teacher but you learn my god do you learn"
"It is said time heals all wounds, i do not agree, the wound remains. the mind, protecting it's sanity,covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone"
"Hope is the thing with feathers,that perches in our soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all"-Emily D*ckinson
"Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die"-David Crowder
"It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is create at the moment, it will not be created for years or even generations." -Kahlil Gibran
"One truth prevails!"-Kudo Shinichi
"Justice will prevail"- L
"The course of true love never did run smooth"-William Shakespeare.
"I love you, more than anyone in the whole world"- Conan Edogawa
"A toad Madam? I think it is you, who are the toad"-Erik, Phantom of the Opera
"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up, with you all night.
Had I known how to save a life" -the Frays
"Game time." -Yami Yugi
"I want to stay with you forever, even if I don't regain my memories.
Me too, Forever. I'll give you all my memories."- Yami and Yugi
"Who indeed, I wonder" -Toshio Ozaki
"Isn't it funny? I've killed so many people, but not out of personal views or beliefs..if I don't drink blood, I'll die, simple as that. You see Mr. Muroi, this is what it means to be forsaken by God"- Sunako Kirishiki.
"Always"- Severus Snape
"Which one of us was not needed" -Johan Liebe
"Tom, he was a piper's son,
He learnt to play when he was young;
And all the tunes that he could play
Was Over the Hills and Far Away.
Over the hills and a long way off
The wind shall blow my top-knot off"-over the hills and far away
"But they'll never see you.
When you fully bloom, when you fully bloom" -Naraku no Hana
"Hahaha! There was nothing here! The thing they were protecting didn't even exist! They didn't know about this, they even became so desperate...that they died!! Ah aha! Their desperate hope was ridiculously crushed like a worm. Superficial. Cruel. Revolting. Isn't it more demonic than a demon?! Ahahahaha! Haha! Ha! Hahaha! Right! Ha.. Ha.. And I'm the same. I'm also...filled with the same ugly contents as them, this is what a human is! I'm a human being! Sebastian!"- Ciel Phantomhive
"Yes. You are. You are different from demons who possess complex evil intent...telling lies..desperately struggling...kicking down other people, stealing the stolen, while repeating your reasons over and over. And even so, you aim for the horizon over the hills. That's why humans are interesting."- Sebastian Michealis
"If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere.
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until I hear the words “Check Mate”! "- Sebastian Michealis
" Something once lost will never return." – Ciel Phantomhive
"Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are." -Sebastian Michealis
"For a king to survive it's good for him to be able to skillfully manipulate the other pieces using both the knight and the queen. Beneath the throne the bodies of your pieces will pile up along with your sins. You must not lose."- Sebastian Michealis
"Ah, he turns his back towards the light without hesitation. That figure that charges into the abyss at a fast and dignified pace. How beautiful and foolish."- Sebastian Michealis