Amaria

Goddess of Crystals
image.png

In a normal boring neighborhood lives a couple who has been together for almost 1 year, 4 months and
a week now. One a office worker and the other a belly dancer and arial accrobatics, they have lived in
this neighborhood for almost 9 months now and most of their neighbors love them. The children have a
love for them as they know how to make Halloween seem like the most awesome holiday of the year by
turning their house into the ultimate house of horror during the holiday. Most women love them as well,
not only because one of them is unbelievably cute and the other unbelievably handsome, but because
they are the picture perfect couple. But what their neighbors might not know is what their real jobs are.
Jonathan is a wanted hitman who has killed more people than anyone would ever believe. Ena is a FBI
spy who once in awhile infiltrates all kind of evil gangs. But here’s the catch, none of the two knows what
the other’s true occupation is.

This is a 1x1 roleplay between @Eternal and @Amaria

large.gif

Chapter 1

"Move missy I'm not interested."
o o o
"Who said I was interested in you?"

How they began

as written by Amaria & Eternal

It was night, after 10PM to be exact when Jon had seen the target entering the entertainment bar, the entertainment tonight was belly dancers. How he knew this? Well there was ads all over the building about this special night and the lovely ladies that would expose their belly moves for perverted old men. His target you ask? A 58 year old man who has angered Jon's client, so Jon was hired to take of this man before trouble would arise. Today he was planning to either kill the man with either a highly deadly poison that doesn't have cure, make it look like an accident or make it look like suicide. He entered the bar to be greeted by overly exposed women, who he at the moment weren't really that interested in as he had a job to do. But he couldn't just ignore them as it would be seen as weird. Thankfully he was seated at a table near his target, who was trying to whoo a very attractive woman with black hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

Ena sighed she was sent here under a tip of an assassination and the target the man who right now wouldn't leave her alone. The old fart kept gripping at her. Had she the choice she's kick him where the sun don't shine but she was an officer of the law. She just put on a smile and played along as he complimented her. "Thank you sir," she bowed to him hands together, your compliments please me." She soon sighed in relief as he was called away. She took that moment to disappear. Grabbing the glass off a passing tray. She turned back to look at the fleeting elder. She sighed but was soon thrown off balance when she hit her foot against a table her drink splashing onto the man sitting there. "Oh, I'm so sorry," sh grabbed a cloth napkin from the table passing it to him. "I should have watched my step..." she took another and began blotting his clothes.

Thanks to the help of his partner in crime, Amy and a few other people, Jon had successfully sent out a glass of liquor containing poison. All he could do now is wait for the guy to drink it and then after a few hours the poison should kick in. But as he was waiting for the current performance to finish so he could leave, one of the belly dancers spilled a drink all over him. Before he was able react to give her evil glances she begged for forgiveness, handed a napkin to him and took another one to start try to clean up the mess that could potentionally ruin his suit. He grabber her shoulders to see her beauty up close, which almost stunned him for a second. "Miss you don't have to, I'm leaving in a second so go do your job."

"Are you sure this could mess up your suit." Ena smiled. "Then send me the bill for dry cleaning." She pulled out a business card. "Then I will get going." She bowed and walked away. She was up for a solo dance next so she had to get ready. She was headed to the changing room only to be stopped by the same man she was supposed to protect once more getting hit on. For a few minutes she stayed listening to him with a smile. Her only escape was agreeing to meet him after much to her dismay.
Ena quickly changed and made her way to the stage. She stretched a bit then got on the stage waiting for the music to start. When it did she began her dance.

Before Jonathan was able to tell her that there was no need for her to leave her business card, she was gone. He glanced at the business card which she had left on the table, on the card he read her name Ena Andros, even her name was as exotic as her looks. Without realizing it he placed the card in his pocket, finished his drink as he was glancing towards his target, who was happily drinking the poison Jonathan had sent for him. He placed his empty glass on the table, stood up and as he was about to leave the club, he had successfully walked a few meters, the music started playing again. It was time for a new performance and out of pure curiosity he glanced at the stage to see the woman, Ena who spilled liquor all over his suit, in a more skimpy outfit than the one she had been wearing earlier. Instead of just leaving like he had initially he decided to watch her performance, before he had to leave. After all soon the poison would start to kick in, within 20-40 minutes.

Her performance soon over Ena took a breath. She bowed as the crowd cheered thanking them. She made her way off the stage slipping on a robe. "Next time I wanna go with an aerial act, this is just..." she sighed tying her robe. Stepping out she grabbed her phone. Shed call in and update her partner and superiors on how things have been so far. She was also a bit peckish and as she wouldn't preform again the rest of the night she was free to keep watch over the old man sadly. Ena sat at a table keeping her eyes on her target.

——— Time skip: 36 hours later ———​

Jonathan was somewhat confident when he walked into the police station at 2PM, he had been called earlier the same day by a police officer about the mysterious murder of Bob Easton, aka Jon's target who he had successfully poisoned using liquor and a few hands in between. Even though it was his day off from his cover job, wonderful Sunday, Jonathan was dressed like he actually had work today. His boss, female boss, had demanded that every one of her coughservantscough employees had to be dressed nicely, no matter what the day as she can't tolerate someone dressed in ugly clothing. After he had been directed to follow one of the policemen to one of the interrogation rooms, he saw someone he recognized someone sitting on one of the couches. The belly dancer from the other day, who had ruined one of his suits, which he actually burned but that's a story for another day.

It was an early bad morning for Ena but despite looking annoyed and tired she was dressed well. The day Easton died she got chewed out by her bosses for it. And was still on leave today. Then this morning a pipe burst in her apartment and her room a soaked. Her car also broke down and she skipped breakfast due to running late to get to the station as someone who was at the party. She'd have to keep quiet for now about being an FBI agent and just see what they knew. She sighed looking at the two coffees she had with her. The barista got her order wrong so she ended up with an extra she figured she'd just give it to Gael when he came by to pick her up. She adjusted her scarf and put her cell in her bag.

"So Mr. Lewis, when did you enter the club?" The policeman said as he gripped his pencil firmly with his right hand and placed the recording machine on the table which he had started before the questioning started. After the questioning was done, Jonathan pretty much had said the truth to the police. That he had entered the club at 10PM and left shortly after midnight because his suit had been ruined by one of the girls working there. So it was pretty much 5-10minutes of conversation between the police and Jonathan before he was allowed to go. When he left the room he saw that Ena was still sitting in the couch, with two coffees in her hands. Maybe she was waiting for someone? Either way he decided to talk to her, because she was obviously also here because of the murder. "So one is for drinking and the other for spilling I guess?" Jonathan said as he took a seat in front of her.

Ena looked up. "Oh, the man from the party," she smiled. "I told you then it was an accident, I really didn't mean to spill it on you." She looked ath the second cup in her hand, "as for this the shop got my order wrong so I ended up with two, it's yours if you want it, as an apology," she held up the cup. "Have you been in yet?" she asked. "I was in a while ago, just waiting on my ride now.. been a long day and just wanna go home to sleep..." she sipped her cup.

"Yeah I just got out, the police said I had to wait here until they were done with the paperwork before I can leave." Jonathan grabbed the coffee that she handed to him, he had no idea what kind of coffee it was- except that it was coffee from starbucks. What Ena hadn't noticed was the text on the cup that Jonathan noticed right away. "Call me hot stuff! @ 996-HOT-ARSE" He pretty much understood why the text was there, Ena is a very beautiful woman, but even so he couldn't help himself from chuckling. "My name is Jonathan by the way, if you wanna remember me by my name and not the guy who's suit you covered in liquor."

Ena grinned. "Well again sorry about that, and I'm Ena," she sipped her coffee. "Is your suit okay? Did it stain or anything, I really do feel bad about it, I'm not usually so clumsy..." She moved her purse from the seat beside her so that he could sit if he wanted. "So Jon was you interrogation dull full of yelling or anything?" she asked. "They seemed really irritated by the time they got to me, but my day hasn't been the best as a result I was a little rude."

"Don't worry about the stain, it's already gone." Yep it was totally gone that's for sure, he burned it remember. He also burned it because the typical reason that if the police ever found out that the old fatty was murdered by using poison they could be able to track it his suit. So the suit was already knew that it was going to die the moment he bought it. He sipped from the coffee. "Well the person who was talking to me looked rather tired, as if he had been screaming for a good hour." He remembered how exhausted the policeman was during the interrogation and how red his face was as well. "But shortly after the interrogation started the policeman decided to let me go, as if he had enough." Jonathan chuckled at Ena's comment. "Well what has been going so wrong for you today?"

She pushed some hair behind her ear. "Well, a pipe burst in my place car broke down I got in trouble with my bosses..." she sighed. "Maybe tomorrow will be better. "And I'm probably the one who tired the cop out, they thought I wanted the man dead because everyone before me talked about his touchy feely way with me," Ena laughed. "I didn't like it but I'm not stupid to kill for it."
Gael pulled up to the police station. He was called by Ena and had her car taken to his shop where he would work on it. For now he'd come by and pick her up to take her to his place with all the trouble going on in hers. He walked in and looked around walking over when he spotted her.

"My friend used to tell me that once you've hit rock bottom it can only go up from there, so tomorrow will surely be a better day for you." He smiled somewhat, even though smiling was something he rarely did unless he had to play the part for it. "Yes sadly if you mention anything that you have against someone in a situation like this people will surely misunderstand and blame you for everything." He sipped some coffee as one of the policemen appeared again to tell him that he was allowed to leave now and as he was about to bid Ena farewell, a strange fellow approached them.

Gael stood before the two. "Hey Ena," he grabbed her bag. "Let's go, I'll get you some food." He ignored the man talking to her. It wasn't like the two would be seeing one another again they just were talking in passing for all they knew.
Ena smiled, "hey Gael," she stood. "Well Mr. Jon, see you around," she waved to the man. "Maybe we'll be called in again together," she said. "Enjoy the coffee." She paused. "Oh, Gael this is Jonathan and Jonathan this is Gael an old friend." She grabbed her bag from Gael. "Hope your day continues to go well," she gave him a smile. "I need to drop by work, apparently there is a private party so I need to pick out a slot if I'm working then and my outfit," she sighed.
Gael frowned when introduced then nodded as she continued. "Right okay, let's go, I got your car in the shop." He started walking away. "We can stop by after I get you fed."

The moment Jonathan's and Gael's eyes met he could feel the vibes coming from Gael, he didn't want Jon anywhere near Ena. A centimeter closes and the dog would've bit his fingers. "Lets hope we will, Ena" Jon said as he stood up and waved the exotic woman and her two-legged rottweiler bodyguard named Gael good-bye. There was something about her that wanted Jon to get to know her even more, but he had a feeling that if Gael would be around the next time they meet, he probably wouldn't get to talk to Ena before she would be whisked away by the silent threat.
Jon knew, that he had a rival.​

giphy.gif

Chapter 2

"Long time no see, Ena."
o o o
"Jon... Are you stalking me by any chance?"

A planned coincidence

It had been a month since her failed assignment. She was glad to be working again but she wasn't getting much work passed her way and what was wasn't too important. But she would treat it like if failed the world would end, that's how she was was always taking work serious. But enough of that, Ena shook work away as she relaxed. She was off today and she was doing something she enjoyed doing, looking at open houses. She loved to imagine herself living in them. This one unlike the one she was attending earlier had no tour for another 90 minutes or so. She looked over the french styled home. There was lots of land around, enough for a pool and a good sized garden and still have room for kids and a pet to roam. "Wow..."

She smiled looking at the stone going across the house, "It's pretty and big enough for a family," she mumbled then walked in looking around the entrance. "Spacious," she chuckled then started toward the kitchen looking around it. She tried out the sink, felt the marble counter tops under her touch, and tested the chairs. "Big space indeed."

Ena mumbled to herself some. She sat in a chair at the island. One of the real reasons she was looking around was after her apartment flooded a while back she'd decided it was time to leave the space. Though crashing at Gael's place was nice she needed one of her own. Ena thought planning ahead would be nice, she thought she might adopt in another couple years, rather than have. It's not like she was going to date... after last time it's not worth the hassle, right?

Back