1x1 Ideas

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
I've always had Ideas for 1x1's, but now I'm finally gonna post them!

Person A is a vampire who finds Person B, who was recently turned (into a vampire) scared and alone. Person A then takes care of Person B while they get the hang of the whole un-dead thing.

Person A is a wandmaker who finds Person B in a small village selling surprisingly well made wands.

Person A is a high class Noble visiting a foreign land when on a disguised excursion they see a auction... And it appears Person B is for sale.

Person A is a monster terrorizing a fores when a unstable Person B wanders in and starts trying to get killed, which Person A doesn't really like.

If you're interested in anything pm me or post below! I prefer that you have a character sheet, and I usually play female characters. Romance can be a thing, but keep it PG.

Hey, I'm quite interested in this idea:

Person A is a vampire who finds Person B, who was recently turned (into a vampire) scared and alone. Person A then takes care of Person B while they get the hang of the whole un-dead thing.

Hm... How about one of these two?

Person A is a high class Noble visiting a foreign land when on a disguised excursion they see a auction... And it appears Person B is for sale.

Person A is a monster terrorizing a fores when a unstable Person B wanders in and starts trying to get killed, which Person A doesn't really like.

Sure thing.

I must admit that I'm not sure how long mine will take, plus it's pretty late here.

Still not done, but it shouldn't be much longer.

By the way, do you want me to message the sheet to you when it's done, or post it below?

Back