1x1 plot!

Hi, you can call me Meraki, or Destinsia, or Dove. I have a lot of nicknames from frequently changing my username.
(Which is completely her fault)
(Shut up, way too observing mind)
Well, you came here for a plot.
(duh)
(Be quiet, mind!)
So, I have one right here!
(or maybe she's just making one up on the spot-)
(shut up)
---
Muse A is trapped, but no one knows it. She almost never talks, but has so much to say.
Now, she feels trapped in her thoughts.
Muse B meets Muse A on accident. Muse A is in an intense argument with someone. She can barely talk- her voice is giving out.
Muse B notices Muse A's situation, so he tries to get her out of the argument out of pity.
After the person Muse A is arguing with leaves, they talk for a while, and get to know each other. Muse A feels a connection to him, for some reason. She can talk to him freely.
Muse B is typically a pretty confident guy- but feels nervous when talking to Muse A.
They hang out for a while, then, the next day, Muse A and Muse B are captured. They realize they have to get out of there, and fast. They both develop feelings for each other, and escape.
Muse A and Muse B are then on the run from their captors, and must keep trusting each other, even during the hard parts of their relationship.
(We can develop the plot more after this)
PM me or comment on here if you'd like to rp! It's open for a limited time- I'm only taking one person for the plot, as we'll post the rp in a thread.​

Back