1x1 RP?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello!
I'm Destinesia, but if you'd prefer, you can call me Meraki.
I have a new 1x1 plot! I generally play female characters and would prefer if you played a male character, as BxG/MxF pairings are my preference.
Well, here's the plot!
~~~
Genre: Romance, mystery.
Muse A and Muse B had known each other for a long, long time. That was- until Muse A moved away.
Muse B had felt close to Muse A, so he was extremely sad upon the news. Muse A was his closest friend.
Muse A was also heartbroken when she learned she had to move- and not just move a few cities away, she had to move to the other side of the country.
About five years later, Muse B came across Muse A’s social media account. She looked older- as they had departed at the end of middle school, but it was still certainly her.
Nervously, Muse B decides to contact her. She seems confused on who he is at first.
Muse A seems completely calm- despite the situation she’s in. Muse A is in medical school, training to become an ER nurse. While that’s going on, she’s also a part-time waitress, so she can take care of herself, as she lives on her own now.
Muse A and Muse B talk for a while, then decide to meet up in a week or so, in the middle of the country. Muse A, excited to see her friend again, begins packing immediately. She gets a break permit from her boss and school, then gets on an early flight so she could be on time.
Muse B also gets a break from his own job, and gets on a flight. Both of them seem overjoyed by this idea.
However, Muse A meets another old friend on the flight. An old friend who didn’t quite get along with Muse B. An old friend who has changed.
She seems pretty happy to be meeting them again, but notices their suspicious attitude. Muse A realizes her friend is on the run- because of a crime they committed. Her friend begins to realize that Muse A knows what they did.
Meanwhile, Muse B seems to be having a good flight. A few storms, some pretty bad turbulence, but the flight was smooth overall.
Muse A’s friend acts cold and indifferent to her during the rest of the flight. She decides to get off the flight as soon as she could when they landed, and try to get away from them.
Once they land, Muse A and Muse B see each other. They embrace, sharing stories. Muse A decides they should go to a hotel for a few weeks, take a vacation.
Muse A and Muse B are closer than ever, happy to be with each other. Muse B gets the courage to tell Muse A his feelings, while Muse A responds with her own feelings for him.
But meanwhile, has Muse A’s friend been trailing them all along?

~~~
DM me if you're interested!​

Back