1x1 Sam and Ethan

Mistress of Anarchy

The Mistress of the Grand Eclipse
@MarronQuillnest

Sam dials up a possible anomaly. He has some showings of mental strength never seen before in her records. Ethan was his name. She didn't have a last name in her records, but all she needed was a first name. Sam's familiar, Spark, looked at her inquisitively, What if you're wrong? He asked her telepathically. "His life may change forever as we know it," She replied smoothly as she pressed the "call" button on her cell phone.

Ethan sat in a small recliner staring at the tv, his phone on the nearby table that only had a small fluorescent lamp. He discovered something was wrong. He felt stronger and could do things he couldn’t originally do. He was keeping it down low but if it got stronger; he was going to use it. He shifted his chair to recline further when his phone went off. Dammit, he had just gotten comfortable. He reached over onto the table and felt around until he felt it. He picked it up and answered the call with a calm but assertive voice. “Hello who is this? Do I know you?”

Sam laughed inaudibly. "This is someone you don't wanna mess with. You don't know me, but I know you fairly well." She paused for dramatic effect and added, "I'm coming to your house at midnight tomorrow. Stay where you are."

Back