1x1 Sci-fi RP

Naggrahn

Cackling Devil
I have come up with an RP not to long ago that I figured would be pretty fun as a 1x1 story. However, there may be room for one or two more.

The theme of the RP is that the characters are in captivity within a testing facility established for the testing and research of those affected by an event that occurred a few years ago from the date the story takes place. The event in question caused what could only be explained as a rapid evolution state in a select human beings across the world.

The effects of this rapid evolution gives these humans increased abilities whether that is physical or mental enhancement. For example, if the RP gets some interest, the character that I will play is a man in his late twenties who can change the shape of his physical form into what researchers can only describe as his Adaptation form.

This change causes him to change into a large muscle covered humanoid creature with hardened pitch black skin and razor sharp claws. His face is also replaced by a hardened shell that looks fairly similar to a smooth white mask, except the mask has a sharp toothed mouth in it that you wouldn't know was there until it was too late.

As for the limitations that I would have at play, they would be pretty lax. The abilities of your character could be whatever you can come up with, within reason of course. They would have to be limited enough to the point where they can be kept in captivity.

I really hope that I can get some interest in this RP!

Hi!

I could be interested in this.
What would be the storyline? As I understand it, our characters are in captivity, so it's an escape plan? Or enduring tests? Romance?

Back