Not open for further replies.

Macy Moretti

Princess of Heart, Dumb of Ass
Alex Azure and Lucky present...
Mason's Misadventures:

Serendipity

Mason's Prologue:
A Next Door Neighbor, A Chance at a Labor

The multiverse is a frightening place if one doesn't know where they are or where they're going. Up and down, near and far, and time itself have little meaning in the context of multiple universes spread apart by an extra dimension beyond the primary three. However, a few anomolies end up being quite consistent. Througout many worlds, the most likely planet one will find is Earth. There are certainly conditions where an Earth can not be found, but the mechanics that form the multiverse never stray too far from the idea of a pale blue orb circling around a star. All universes must come from the same point, some root origin, should they not?

As threads of fate are spun in all different directions, creating many worlds out of this single origin, they remain tightly wound together in the Fates' cord. The three Fates create more than one world as the end of their yarn frays at the cut. Beyond their sight are the circumstances created when one jumps from thread to thread, timeline to timeline, world to world, or when one wraps the cord around itself. However, these are the situations created when the gods are at play.

In a small bubble, set apart from the cords of fate, a pair of goddesses have been at work meddling with the worlds below. From their tower, they watch over what is only a small fraction of the multiverse in which they can influence. They have been known by many names and many forms throughout the years and across multiple worlds, through powers of changing shape and reincarnation. Their original names, and ones by which the people of ancient Greece once knew them, are Athena and Hestia.

A product of their meddling was a young man by the name of Mason Moretti, who was eighteen years of age at this current point, and still searching for some greater destiny. He was told that some great power was waiting for him, yet it could only be obtained through proving himself a hero. Without an understanding of what made a hero as such, he was content to follow the whims of these two goddesses as he lived in their tower, a state of limbo between the heights of Olympus and the mortal Earth.

Though, at this point, he wasn't doing much of anything.

He sat inside a rocking chair filled with speakers and a microphone, perfect for hours wasted away in an electronic oasis. In his lap sat a bowl filled with a mix of sweet and salty snacks, and next to his gaming throne was a large bottle of a drink with much more than a healthy amount of sugar. In his hands was a controller, driving the game on the screen in front of him. His eyes were glued to the screen, and he paid only partial attention to the goddess behind him.

"Y'know, Mason, you really should eat something better for you. Or, y'know, at least exercise. Thena's probably gonna have a mission for you soon and you'll be too fat to complete it," Hestia chided. However, she might as well have been a pot calling a kettle black. She hadn't been taking much care of her human form either. Although she remained youthful with an eternal glowing aura of a goddess, Hestia as of late took little interest in keeping her hearth upon Olympus. She spent her days within this tower playing games and eating as much junk as Mason was. If there was something she needed, she would sooner get an acolyte from below or some travelling servant of the gods, (Mason included,) to do it for her. Another controller sat in her hands, covered in the grime of chip dust and hand sweat.

"You're just mad that I'm winning, Mari," Mason replied, calling her by more familiar, human name. This name was a relic from a human form she had incarnated into decades ago. Nobody in a mortal realm was around to refer to her as such anymore, yet she kept it around as a sign of her attitude towards her status as a goddess.

"Don't tempt fate, Moretti. Lady Luck can bite you in the ass."

"Even if I have a mission, I'll be fine. My parents forced me to exercise so much as a kid, I'm sure my metabolism is high enough to handle a little bit of sweets. Gotta treat myself somehow, right?"

"I was talking about the game," the goddess replied. On the screen, a lucky draw from a random item allowed her to soar past Mason's choice character, leading to the goddess claiming victory in the game.

"You're cheating. Probably."

"You can't prove it. Besides. You have aura too. Get good with it."

"Another round?"

Another figure opened the door to the gaming room and scolded, "No more rounds. Mason, I have a job for you." The voice belonged to Athena, who held a much more imposing presence than the other goddess in the room. While Mari was dressed in an awkward amalgamation of fashion from Earth's 1980's through the early 2000's, Athena remained in older Greco-Roman styled clothing.

Mason sighed and placed down the bowl of snacks and the controller. He picked up a green cloak, which summoned a sigh from both goddesses. They both thought Mason's cloak to be a foolish cape, yet Mason insisted upon it as his persona as a hero. This cape, although destroyed more than once, wouldn't disappear until Mason was in his 20's.

Athena explained the mission through her sigh. "There's a descendant of Khronos running around, raising Hades in a universe. Mason, I know you don't want to kill anybody, but we need him under control by any means necessary. If you can bring him back here to the Embassy, dead or alive, we can deal with the rest."

"Sounds like a plan. Any idea on what this guy looks like?"

"No, not really. A lot of the gods of Olympus don't really keep track of a lot of the kids they leave everywhere. It's just as true for Titans. You'll have to trust your aura sense. You know what the aura of a god feels like, right?"

"Yeah. Kinda like you two."

"Imagine our auras, but you crossed it with a grumpy old man and a wet gym sock. And lit that on fire," Mari added in.

"I don't agree with Hestia's description, but it's accurate. I trust you can complete this mission. The closest we can pinpoint with a portal is within a twenty mile radius of the demigod in question. He could be right next to you, or he could be twenty miles away fron where you warp into. Just trust your senses and I'm sure fate will do the rest."

"Got it!" Mason replied, with an eager smile on his face. The smile brought and ease to Athena's worries.

"And if you're in doubt, just listen to Oracle, alright?"

In response to her name, a small, pink orb of light with wings fluttered around the room and flew into Mason's necklace, disappearing within its golden shine.

"Just don't rely on her too much," Athena added, "This mission is to test your heroism. We don't need another mission to succeed and still not count... like the last seven..."

"Thena, seriously, chill out. Mason has this one. Oh, kid, before you go..." Mari reached into a nearby box filled with snacks and tossed them towards Mason. They flew through the air: an apple, a stick of beef jerky, and a bag of trail mix. "Some healthy snacks for you."

"Thanks Mari," Mason said, stuffing the gifts deep into his pockets, "I should get going though. Thena, mind opening the portal for me?"

With a wave of the goddess's hand. A ring of green light appeared. Mason stepped through and was transported to another world.

@Lucky

Daniel Cornine's Prologue: Past, Present and imperfect

As Daniel stood in front of his mother, once again, he pulled the trigger on her. It was a haunting thought to think that a woman was so far beyond redemption that they needed to die, but Lily Cornine was a prime example of that. She hadn't done anything good in her life. She had formed a League of Roman Assassins ( or LORA) to hunt down supernatural creatures, when she was one herself. She had abandoned him and all three of his brothers, each one left beyond so she could continue her life without any problems. That was how she viewed them. As fucking problems that weren't her time. She was no worth redeeming and nobody would miss her.

Yes, he would have to explain to his brothers that he had killed their mother, but he would explain to them gently. He would tell them that their fates were their own and let them cry in his arms. He wasn't sure if his relationship would ever be the same, but it was better then him lying and them finding out years later and being mad at him. The only person who would have to live with this guilt would be him and nobody else. It had to be done. It just had to be done. But who was he trying to convince?

" So weak and pathetic. I'm happy that I abandoned you when I did. You can't even kill me, a woman who has given you nothing other then life. You have no backbone or spine, no way you can kill me," she replied, looking him dead in the eye as she said this. He wasn't sure it was her belief that she was right o0r the fact that he was sick and tired of being used, but he pulled the trigger and let her fall to the ground, the bullet used specifically to make the most suffering. As he looked back, he wondered if he was no better than her.

Daniel woke up in a cold sweat in his bed. It had been over a year since the night he had killed his mother. And each night, he had the same nightmare each and every time. Of her taunting him and the bullet killing her. He had wondered to this day if he had made the right choice in killing her. It was funny, but he didn't ever feel the same. Not after he told his brothers, but they had forgiven him. Well, understood why he had done it was the right term. They all had never felt any sympathy for her regardless.

He sighed, as he walked down the creaky steps of the house.

Daniel really wished that he could be more quiet, so that he didn't wake up his brothers. Of course, each one of them had to have super hearing, so the creaky floorboards always woke them up. Or rather awoke Derek and Jason. Ever since being turned into a vampire, Adam didn't really sleep as much as rest on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Actually, each one of them had been a trip to deal with in the past years as certain events had passed besides the death of their mother.

Jason had broken up with his girlfriend of two years, who also just so happened to be possibly the Anti-Christ. That had been fun to find out after the fact when she had come to claim the child Jason was supposed to be guarding. So, to say he was being an angsty edge prince about it all and refusing to come out of his room was very much an understatement. He think he had seen him perhaps three times out of his room and of those three times, two of them had been him physically dragging his brother out of the bed to join them on outings. To say that he was not happy when that happen was an understatement as the angsty teen would go kicking and screaming out of his room described it pretty accurately. He had made sure to move all deadly weapons to the basement of the house until he was past this phase.

And then there was Adam and Derek who couldn't be within ten feet of each other without one potentially mauling the other. Daniel had quickly realized that it had nothing to do with the fact that they were a vampire and a werewolf, but more to do with the fact that a boy had caused a fracture between their relationship as brothers.

To put it simply, Derek had slept with Adam's vampire boyfriend.

To put it even more simply then that, the two had broken up shortly after that. So, that was a fun thing to deal with every morning that he woke up and that was without the added guilt of killing your mother.

So, it was much to his surprise that none of them had woken up when he had creaked down the stairs. He would count his blessing while they lasted. He doubted that his stream of good luck was going to last forever.

He poured himself a bowl of cereal before he looked what to make for Jason and Derek.

One of the more good things about breakfast was that Adam always had the same meal as a vampire.

It was whatever animal blood he could get his hands in.​

He heard the stairs creak and watched as surprisingly, Jason was the first of the brothers to join him for breakfast. " Hey, Jason, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked, looking over at his angsty teenager brother who was supporting a leather jacket along with black muscle shirt and jeans. He was not wearing any socks and was rummaging through the fridge and pulled out the peanut butter and slice bread.

" Peanut butter sandwich seems good enough for me," he replied, smearing way too much peanut butter on that poor one slice of bread and then smearing way too much peanut butter again on the other slice of bread. Daniel sighed and took the peanut butter sandwich off the table and into a bag. He was met with a glare from his younger brother.

" You are not eating just a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast. I can't recall you anything much of the food I leave you and your first meal will not be a peanut butter sandwich. I was planning on making some pancakes for Derek anyway, so I can make you some too," he said, looking over at Jason who had gone on to playing his iPhone.

Daniel sighed again as he took down the pancake batter and the pan and started to mix the ingredients together.

It was much to his relief that nobody else came down and Jason went to go and watch television in the living room. It was a particularly old Looney Tunes airing on the television as he made the food. As he worked on the second batch, he felt another creak down the steps, heading for the kitchen.

It wasn't much later that he had his excited werewolf brother wrapped around his leg. One of the downsides of Derek being a werewolf was that some of his more wolfish traits or as Daniel referred to them as his overeager puppy traits were constantly overriding his human and sometimes even his demi-god traits. He had gotten more control as the day went on, but the mornings were always the worst. The mornings were often the times where he would act the most dog like to anyone.

So, with one hand, Daniel was scratching and petting Derek behind the ears and on the head while with the other hand, he was making sure that the pancakes weren't landing on the floor so they weren't eating food off the floor. " Okay, Derek, I got to cook, so heel boy," Daniel said. Derek whimpered and sat on the floor scratching his ear with his leg for now.

Daniel had a feeling that Derek was more dog-like during the mornings because of the fact that he didn't often get his wolf out to ravage and kill some animals. To put it simply, human Derek was a vegan and he refused to let his werewolf side win and force him to eat meat.

Of course, Daniel had no proof of this and without any solid evidence to back it up, it was just a theory. Of course, it also could be that he hadn't been able to shift in a while and these were times when he would normally shift. He finished the pancakes and placed them on the table.

To say that he hadn't even turned around and the food was gone was an understatement. He noticed that Adam had also joined them.

Daniel sighed and was about to clean up when he heard Derek barking and looking to see what was getting him so excited. He opened the screen door and the werewolf went bounding off. He looked over at Adam and Jason who understood his look and followed him after Derek.

Wherever Mason had arrived within the twenty mile radius, he would be met by a barking wolf, looking at his pockets and wanting the beef jerky in them.

@Alex Azure

Mason walked through the portal and found himself underneath the canopy of a peaceful forest. "Why are forests always so peaceful?" Mason asked himself aloud, before being immediately contradicted. The puppylike werewolf had stuck his nose in Mason's pockets. In reaction, Mason yelped in surprise and leapt backwards. He held his hand forward, cautiously telling the wolf, "Stay back, Wolfy!"

Mason reached his other hand into the pocket the werewolf was searching in and pulled out the bag of jerkey. "Is this what you want? Will you leave me alone?" Mason's heart was racing. His heartbeat almost rattled the golden heart that hanged from his neck.

From the necklace, a pink orb of light appeared. The orb spoke, despite having no mouth, and said, "Wait. I don't think this is a real wolf. Put the food away, and calm down."

She fluttered in front of the werewolf and asked politely, "Sir, if you wouldn't mind, could you show us your other form?"

@Lucky

Derek Knight and Daniel 'Knight'

The " Wolf" tilted its head as he looked over at Mason and continued to sniff at his pockets. He wanted the beef jerky in the pocket that the human form wouldn't let him have. It claimed they were "vegan" and that he would not be getting any meat out of him. He was surprised when he yelped back in surprise. He knew that some humans didn't like wolves, but he thought this one seemed to be nice enough.

The werewolf wagged his tail and barked nicely with a smile. He want the bag of jerky before the human form could get control and make it so they would have something like salad. The wolf side was sick and tired of salad. It didn't digest as well as the human side thought it did.

The wolf growled at the orb. It didn't want to be denied its jerky. That would mean he wouldn't get the opportunity for another few hours or until the human forgot about the rule.

The werewolf showed its human form, but was still very much like a dog. He seemed to be a teenager. " I really need to go back to the gym more," a man said, arriving and looking at Mason. " I'm so sorry about my little brother, sometimes the wolf side gets the better of him since he's a vegan and the werewolf side always want meat.

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
Mason and Oracle

The fairy fluttered away from the starving werewolf and replied before Mason could get a word in. "Yes, and I'm sorry for my charge. He's not the best at dealing with animals. Or people. Go ahead, introduce yourself."

"Alright then," Mason said, returning the jerkey to his pockets, "My name's Mas-"

Oracle rammed her tiny little body against the side of Mason's head. "Ow, what was that for?" he asked. The fairy flew to right beside Mason's ear and whispered.

"I don't know if the Moretti's exist in this universe. If they do, there's a high chance that they'll not be liked. You can't just go throwing your name around everywhere. I can give you the full rundown later, but it might also be a good idea to hide your powers from public eye."

"Right, right. Mason Copperfield. I'm a bit of a drifter, and I got myself lost looking for somebody. And you are?"

@Lucky

Daniel ' Knight' and Derek Knight

Daniel had to chuckle about the fairy feeling bad for what had happened. " It's not your fault, my little brother's werewolf side is a bit impulsive and wants meat. Your charge couldn't have expected to be accosted by a wolf when he got here."

Derek whimpered as the jerky went bye bye. Daniel scratched behind his ear to get to calm down.

Daniel gave an off-shot look to Adam and Jason to go home so that all of his brothers weren't known before he really knew how friendly the man in front of them was.

Derek whimpered again as Daniel had stopped scratching his ear. He whimpered. With a much released sigh, he ruffled his hair and continued to scratch his ear to make him calm. He knew that it wouldn't keep the wolf happy forever, but it would work while he got introductions out of the way.

" Nice to meet you Mason, I'm Daniel Knight and this is my little brother Derek. If you need some help with directions, I got a map back at my house and we do have some leftover breakfast food, might help you coast until the next meal."

@Alex Azure

Mason and Oracle

View attachment 3199
"Y'know, Ora, you're not my babysitter," Mason groaned. He shot a sidelong glance at the fairy and crossed his arms. Despite appearing his age, his demeanor was about as childish as the werewolf was puppyish. Mason pouted, and Oracle replied in his stead.

"I am still responsible for you. Mister Knight, we would greatly appreciate the meal."

"You don't even eat. You're made of magic or something. Plus, what about stranger danger?"

"Well, under normal circumstances, yes. But right now, I think we can trust these boys. It might be a good idea to go with them. Right now, we need somebody in a similar situation."

View attachment 3200
"What exactly do you mean, Ora?"

"Mason here... He's from a family of wizards. He recently discovered his own powers and doesn't quite have control of them. However, people have been hunting for him because of it. Most of his family is gone. I'm all he has left. I'm sure you understand, with a werewolf for a brother. They're off our tails for now. Think you could keep us down low?"

At first, Mason looked confused. As the fairy's explanation continued on, his eyes darted downwards. He put the hood of his cloak over his head, hiding the tears that were welling in his eyes. However, the droplets of salt-filled water could be seen for a moment as they fell from his face onto the forest floor.

View attachment 3201
"So... Yeah... Breakfast?"

@Lucky

Daniel 'Knight' and Derek Knight

Derek looked over at the boy with a puppy look and was confused. The wolf was pretty sure that was an adult male, but maybe he was wrong about that. He wondered if the fairy was his guardian or something. The taller human was like then when he was angry with him.

" I would more than happy to supply it. I generally make too much food regardless. Not sure what you can eat, but I'm sure I can figure something out, Miss Oracle."

Derek hadn't even thought of stranger danger, but Daniel pet him before he could growl. Sometimes he wonder how he know.

Daniel paused and listened to the family and wondered what they were about to tell him. He had a feeling that Mason wasn't normal, but he hadn't pieced together how he was different yet.

He waited for Oracle to answer the boy.

" I can understand that and I know what it is like to be hunted more than most. He's actually the second youngest brother I have and all I got is them and my occasional visiting family, but we are also always trying to lay low. Not many mortals are happy to meet a dark angel, vampire, werewolf and psychic who rarely sees a good future. So, yeah you can lay low."

Derek looked over at Daniel and for the briefest of seconds, his human side broke through and wondered why he didn't mentioned they were demi-gods. Maybe it wasn't important. He snapped back when Daniel scratched behind his ear, getting him to forget about what he was thinking about too and felt bad when he saw the boy crying.

" Let's head back to my house. It's about a five minute walk for me and I did leave some food out. Hopefully, the youngest wouldn't take it first," he said, leading them back to the house and opening the door and letting them in. The pancakes were still on the table and somehow warm. He had a feeling that one of his brothers didn't listen and left only when they were on the way home.

@Alex Azure

Mason "Copperfield" and Oracle

Mason dried his eyes and followed the brothers homed. He was more than happy to take a seat at the table and grab a couple pancakes. Getting some warm food in his stomach was enough to brighten up his spirits. His spirit wasn't the only thing to brighten. The orb of light grew a bit brighter herself, and Mason almost appeared to glow with a purple energy.

"Don't worry about me," Oracle assured, "as long as Mason's okay, I'll be okay."

"So, three brothers," Mason said through a mouthful of pancakes, "impressive that you can deal with them. I could barely deal with one. Not only that, but the four of you sound like the setup to a 'walks into a bar' joke."

He cleared his plate before continuing his train of thought. "A vampire, a werewolf, an angel, and a psychic walk into a bar. All four order a bloody mary."

@Lucky

Daniel " Knight" and Jason Knight

Daniel was fine with this as he watched Mason grab some pancakes. He remembered that he never did eat his cereal and it seemed to be gone. Well, look like Jason had been hungrier then he had appeared. He took down a box of cereal and poured himself some and drew a sugar cube down from the cupboard and placed it in a cube. Most fairies like sugar cubes in his world, so if Oracle didn't want it, he might be able to lure out the fairy that had taken up resident in their attic to the kitchen.

" Okay, that is good to know. Don't mind the sugar cube, it's more for the fairy that took up resident in our attic a few weeks ago."

Daniel had to laugh, it wasn't so that much he dealt with all of them, but kept them from killing themselves. He really hoped that Jason wasn't going to pick now to come down for more food, but he had a feeling he would though.

Jason had picked now to walk in and sit down quietly and heard the joke. " The joke doesn't work on one level. There is no reason for an angel or a psychic to order a bloody mary, well unless the angel wants to be barred from Heaven. Mary doesn't take too kindly to that old myth."

@Alex Azure

Mason "Copperfield"

"I don't even know who Bloody Mary is, besides some ghost that appears if you say her name three times in a dark bathroom. Monotheistic stuff I don't really know much about. Now Greek mythology, I could give you some jokes about. What's Achilles's least favorite slice of bread? The heel."

Mason held a shit-eating grin, knowing full and well his joke was positively awful. Meanwhile, Oracle appeared to be ramming into the cube of sugar, which appeared to have some bite marks in it. Perhaps the fairy could eat.

"I... I apologize for Mason. I can't really excuse his behavior, just apologize for it."

@Lucky

Daniel "Knight" and Jason Knight

Jason sighed and tried to not go off on one of his angel rants and played it cool. " I'm sorry, but that joke is so bad that I think Achilles is groaning down in Hades. I don't think we have officially met and I feel kind of rude for not introducing myself. Jason Knight, at your service, youngest of the Knight brothers by three seconds and having died when I was about 14."

Daniel looked over at Mason and then back at Jason. Oh boy, he could already see the fighting, but he decided to be quiet for now. Jason didn't get as much trouble since his girlfriend had broken up with him, so there was that.

" It's fine, as an ex English teacher, I can say that I have endured worse jokes and meaner people."

@Alex Azure

Mason "Copperfield"

Mason stared at Jason blankly for a full minute in complete silence. Unable to find a witty response, he tried a serious one.

"You died at 14... Does that make you the undead vampire or the dark angel that fell back down from... wherever angels come from?"

@Lucky

Jason Knight and Daniel " Knight"

Jason looked over at him for a brief moment and was kind of happy that he had stunned the man to silence and it was great.

" I did say died and not turned. I'm the dark angel. Also, I didn't fall from anywhere. I'm a guardian angel and I did some questionable things to protect my charge, hence the change to the dark angel and also because my mom was a dark angel."

" Our mom was a lot of things, none of them were good."

Mason "Copperfield"

View attachment 3326
"Ouch. I thought dads were supposed to be the crappy ones. I know how you feel though. I had a good relationship with my mother, but my father..."

Mason's eyes looked as if they were going to burst into tears once more.

View attachment 3327
"...I'm glad I don't have to go back home and see him again. I can't go back home and that's fine by me. Who needs family? At least you have your brothers."

@Lucky

Daniel Knight and Jason Knight

" Sometimes parents can just be horrible people who don't care about their kids. I don't know what our dad saw in our mom, but it was enough to have four kids, so it must have been some good... but I don't know."

Daniel had taken a note at Mason crying and looked over at him with a sad look.

" Yeah, I still have my brothers and they are not a traditional family, but with a mother who didn't care for us and a father who had other obligations, it has always been the four of us and our uncle. But family is what you make of it, tissue?" He asked, handing one to Mason.

@Alex Azure

Mason "Copperfield"

Mason took a tissue and wiped away the tears, then proceeded to blow his nose and throw the tissue away.

View attachment 3345
"Thanks," he said. His composure appeared to be regained.

"I suppose family is what you make of it. There are a couple of ladies who have taken me in, so at least I have some place to go back to. But I need to finish something first. You've already been so generous to me, but do you mind if I ask a favor?"

@Lucky

Jason simply crossed his arms and watch Mason wipe his eyes and blow his nose with the same tissue and he didn't say a word.

Daniel smiled and was happy that he had helped him to regain his composure.

" That's what I always tell my brothers, but they never seem to listen to me. It's just the four of us and it's the family I got. I do got a uncle, but he's got a big family himself already. I am used to helping people, so a favor is a complete fine thing to ask for."

Jason rolled his eyes at Daniel's comment, but remained silent.

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
Mason Copperfield and Oracle

"I need to find someone. He's a descendant of... Ow!"

The tiny pink fairy had rammed her body full force into the side of Mason's head. She made an "ahem" noise, similar to clearing one's throat, and interrupted Mason's request. "Y'know, I don't think we need to trouble them. In fact, the person we're looking for might be close by! We really should get going."

"You're not really being a good guest, Ora. He offered to help."

"Yeah, and this place smells like old man and gym socks. We should get going. Thanks for the meal!"

Oracle flew towards the door, but Mason sat in place defiantly. With a pout, he said, "You can go ahead and be rude. I'm not. And you're not hand-holding me for this mission. Daniel, I'm looking for a descendant of Khronos."

@Lucky

Daniel paused and wondered why Mason had gone ow.

Jason raised an eyebrow as the fairy rammed her body into Mason's eyebrow and was deeply curious to what the fuck was going on, but didn't dare speak until he know what was going on. If the fairy didn't want to trouble them, he might be happy to show them the door. He really didn't understand what was wrong.

" It's fine and I'm used to people being rude when I offer to help."

Jason stared at her description and instantly knew what she was talking about. He had gotten that comparison by other angels and he knew what it meant as did all of his other brothers expect Daniel.

Daniel paused when he heard the name Khronos and the one thought that crossed his mind was I fucked by killing my mom. " Wow, a descendant of Khronos… I have heard rumors about them, but didn't think they were real until recently . I think I remember meeting one this morning," he half-lied. He knew of four of them. Himself and his three brothers.

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back