Status
Not open for further replies.
oSWE1IT.png

"Safety? Hahaha. Surely you jest." Cell exclaimed with laughter. Someone telling him to retreat for safety? They must be somewhat incompetent if they believed that such a Perfect Being like Cell was going to retreat like a cowardly good guy.

ZLHHkR7.jpg

"Did you not see the kind of power I possess? The amount of Strength I pulled to destroy a little restaurant? Hmhm. I'm not the one to retreat like a coward. If this skullgirl character you're after is so important, then let's just get it over with so that you don't get in the way of my business. I'm on the hunt for a little feline woman who holds something that I require. Any ally in this twisted Universe I got dropped into with my associate is good enough."

@Yun Lee

"........."

"Your Highness, this guy is a total kook!"

The woman seemed to regard Cell, unsure of what really to think. Either he was crazy...or he actually was strong as he said. "Well, now I'm convinced you really don't come from here. I haven't seen any cats recently, but if you want to help us with the Skullgirl, you can."

"Princess Parasoul, are you sure-"

She raised her hand to halt the soldier. "Yes. I am. The Skullgirl has the ability to raise the dead, which is a sign that she's back. My guess is that you look there if you want to find the Skullgirl. As for the cat...I have no idea."

@Raynar Saassin

"Just do me a favour alright?" Cell asked, crossing his arms in front of them with a smile.

sarSPQF.png

"You seem like you're just hunting down some kind of criminal. I get that. From what I've learned while being here, the Skullgirls aren't exactly ones to be taken lightly. But this Eliza girl is a threat to all of you including us. If you ever see the opportunity to slow her down, do it. Either comply with these kind words, or I won't hesitate to unleash all of my power and destroy half this city in one strike. And those people believed that blast I unleashed on one restaurant was all of my power, they are surely mistaken. Now. I'd rather not get too involved here, but if you see any opportunity to slow her down, do it. But do not mention me or anyone else. Otherwise I will do it. Tata." Cell then raised two fingers again and disappeared entirely from them, returning back to Sister Agatha.

zRps1Uq.png

"Not entirely sure if you've heard what I've just discussed with those two over there. I've just granted us a nice window to look for Nadia unabated. If they do not comply with what I politely asked them to do, I threatened to destroy half this city in one blast. Now. While I was there, did you catch any leads on her whereabouts?"

@Yun Lee

"Wait, you-" Before Parasoul could stop him, Cell was gone.

"So...he was behind that restaurant bombing earlier? Should we pursue him?"

"...go ahead. I doubt the Skullgirl will be showing up tonight, so a few men hunting a terrorist like that could do us some good."

Meanwhile, Agatha nodded. "Nadia is on her way to the Skullgirl, in the cathedral. I've no doubt she and Eliza will confront each other there, but my associate might be able to hold them off if they beat us there." She started off in the direction of the cathedral, but was quickly stopped by three soldiers.

"Halt! You're under arrest, buddy!"

@Raynar Saassin

"Then let us proceed. We cannot afford to waste more time." Cell exclaimed as he began to follow her towards the Cathedral until he was stopped by three soldiers who declared that he was under arrest.

"(Hmhm. This should be good.)"

ZLHHkR7.jpg

"So. You did not take too kindly to my friendly little message then. It's such a shame that after I politely asked for one person to be stalled, that she'd go through the trouble of trying to get me arrested. Hmm. I'd like you to try." Cell then stood in a position and powered himself upwards, releasing a visible yellow flaming aura with electricity practically flowing out of him as he confronted the three soldiers.

tenor.gif

"So. Got any brains in those helmets of yours? Or are those umbrellas just for show and you're really just a bunch of cosplayers trying to look tough?" Cell asked, tapping the top of his crown-like head in front of them.

@Yun Lee

"We can't let a terrorist like you cause any more damage! The Skullgirl showing up this year is gonna be bad enough!" The soldiers readied their guns, aiming at Cell. "Come quietly, or we're gonna have to use force!"

"Do take care of this quickly, Cell," Agatha grumbled. "Time is not on our side."

@Raynar Saassin

"Indeed. Time is not on our aside. Which is why I will make this quick." Cell exclaimed with a chuckle towards Agatha as he then turned towards the soldiers, crossing his arms and smirking.

sarSPQF.png

"Hmm. Time is not on my side, gentlemen. I could grace you with the honour of my full power, but I have more important concerns. Hmm. Now how shall I quickly occupy your time? Hmm, let's see." Cell then raised a hand and pointed to each of the soldiers. "1. 2. 3. Seems easy enough." Cell then outstretched his back and began grunting, as the small looking spike at his back began to expand!

giphy.gif

After those little black balls were released, they began forming smaller versions of Cell himself! Except they were smaller, blue and more child-like.

"Hehehehe. Hehehehehehe. Hahahahahahahaha." Each Cell Jr began laughing as they were standing up and revealing their forms, all clearly laughing like children. While they were laughing, they began to walk over towards Cell, in which he smirked as he turned his head towards them while pointing at the soldiers. "Now, my dear children. Those three men over there are your enemies. Give them pain. Kill them, if it makes you happy~ Hmhm."

giphy.gif

"Hop to it." He exclaimed, crossing his arms as the three Cell Jr's launched themselves towards the soldiers, aiming to cause them some hassle as they would repeatedly charge forward, land a couple of hits then fly around and keep harassing them.

@Yun Lee

"WHAT THE-"

"This guy's not like any Feral I've ever seen!!!" The soldiers were unnerved, and were easily attacked by the little Cells. But they refused to give in, and began to try and shoot the creatures, or try and knock them back with the butts of their guns if they got too close!

"Should we kill this guy? Princess Parasoul just wanted him apprehended, but I don't think even that'll keep us safe!"

"I-I don't know! But we can't let him get away!!" One soldier would fire at Cell, shooting at his legs in the hope of incapacitating him.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Hehehehe~ Hmm... Ah! Hahahahaha!" The Cell Jr's laughed to each other as they kept on speeding around the soldiers with ease before they hummed to each other, then laughed as the trio formed a triangle around the soldiers as the one fired a bullet towards Cell's leg. Unfortunately for the Soldiers, the bullet would immediately bounce off of his leg and not punch a hole like he hoped it would as Cell continued walking away.

However the Soldiers were now doomed to the attack that the Trio had planned. All three of them assumed the same pose of planting their hands in front of them, then to their sides to use a Kamehameha Wave. Unfortunately though due to their speeds, the move would be fired faster than Cell's!

"Kamehameha!" They exclaimed as all three of them fired a blue wave of energy towards the centralised Soldiers. Luckily it wasn't as strong as Cell's big Kamehameha where he destroyed a entire building, this one would most likely just graze the area but evaporate the Soldiers.

@Yun Lee

The soldier's dying screams echoed in the alley, and then there was an eerie silence. Agatha sighed. "If you are done now, we need to-" A loud rumbling cut her off, as the ground began tremblong beneath their feet. The building beside them became surrounded by a blue glow, and it was ripped off its foundation and pulled into the air.

"The Skullgirl!"

A young girl floated above New Meridian, glaring down at a large building.

"MEDICIS! SURRENDER NOW, OR ELSE!" She was furious, and all around her skeletons and undead swarmed, even rising from the ground. It was clear she was incredibly powerful, but that power was unstable. Dangerously so.

"You can face her if we hurry to the cathedral. Eliza must be dealt with before it's too late!"

@Raynar Saassin

"(Intriguing. So this Skullgirl has the power to literally raise the dead. Now that sounds like a good time.)" Cell muttered to himself as Agatha commented on making swift haste to the Cathedral.

exbULj8.png

"Indeed. We must make haste so that our plans can come to fruition! If any of those undead creatures attack us, I'll hold them off. Actually. An idea just came to mind." He then turned towards the smaller Cell Jr's as they looked towards him. "My children, there is one particular person I'd like you to stop. She has an oversized chest and wears some kind of ribbon that floats around her. She also has red lipstick, sharp blue eyes and wears a purple robe with purple hair and some kind of odd crown on her head. Stop her from reaching the Cathedral. You all should have access to a minor version of the Instant Transmission Technique. Go find her, and stop her from interrupting our plans." "Hmm hmm! Hahahahahaha~!" The Cell Jr's laughed in response and raised two fingers to each of their heads as they teleported away.

"Agatha, let's make haste immediately. Eliza will not be stalled for long as you suggest she will." Cell stated as he would follow and protect Agatha from the undead as they made haste to the Cathedral.

Meanwhile . . . . .

Wherever Eliza would be, she would start to hear... laughter? "Hahahaha~ Hehehehe~ Hahahahahaha~!" Sounded like three voices, all laughing in unison as they were in the shadows, waiting. But they didn't wait, as they pounced and landed in front of her wherever she was, revealing their forms:

"Hehehe~ Hahahahaha~! Hahahahaha!" If Eliza saw their appearance and thought for a while, she would see that they were smaller, blue versions of the Cell character they met in the destroyed bar.

@Yun Lee

imagebackempty.png

The Cathedral was a grand place, upkept well. It was clear the three goddesses in the portraits along the walls were revered in this world. Inside was a nurse, and she wasn't looking good.

"Agatha...!"

"Valentine! What is the meaning of this?"

"I don't know. Some Feral stormed in here and attacked me. I sliced her up, but it didn't kill her!"

"Nadia is here, then." Agatha turned to Cell. "This is it. Enter the catacombs below. Your destiny awaits you."

---

"Oh? What's this?" Eliza stepped out of her limo, smiling at the three mini-Cells. If they couldn't sense it, they could still feel something...off. Eliza was far stronger now, and the girl who had been with her was missing. "I take it you're friends with that gentleman I met earlier?"

@Raynar Saassin

sarSPQF.png

"Yes... Finally the moment has arrived where I claim what is rightfully mine! Perfection has never been more satisfying to obtain than in this moment." Cell exclaimed with a smirk on his face as he proceeded to enter the Catacombs. Finally his moment of triumph was at hand, and within his grasp. Now he had to overcome Nadia, whether she'd co-operate or try to prevent him from gaining what he desires.

"Oh Nadia? Remember me? The "Feral" that people have so kindly given to me as a title? Are you home?"

Meanwhile . . . . .

"Hehehehe~ Hahahahahaha~ Hahahahahahaha~!" The three mini-Cell's simply laughed towards each other like little children, then looked towards Eliza. They then started to... pull a face?

a621be92e603443e0ac57f542b0c9f456b4ad771_hq.gif

"Pffffft!" They proceeded to blow Raspberries and taunt Eliza to stall her.

@Yun Lee

Nadia didn't seem to hear him, as she was busy talking to someone.

"So, why do you wanna do this? I mean, believe me, I want revenge on the Medicis as much as the next kitty, but isn't this a little...much?"

"You have no idea what they put me through. What they put my friends, my family through. The Medicis are a cancer on the world, and only the Skull Heart can stop them."

"I dunno...doesn't that thing corrupt you and junk? You're kinda decaying right now."

"If it means killing them all, my life is forfeit. And if you stand in my way, so too will yours be."

"I smell a fight. Fine...if I gotta stop you by force, I will!"

...oh boy.

---

"Ohohoho! How cute! I think they're trying to stall me, boys." Eliza snapped her fingers, and her henchmen brought her a lounging chair to sit on. "Now, go right on ahead, little darlings," she said with a smile. "Let me see what else you can do."

@Raynar Saassin

... No Response. So Cell continued walking down the Catacomb staircase until he finally arrived at a large room of some sorts, where he spotted Nadia and that Skullgirl that arrived a moment ago. Staying back for a moment to hear the conversation brewing, he then stepped in himself, powering up with a visible yellow aura and lighting strikes pulsating inside it.

latest

"Greetings, Ladies." Cell exclaimed with a smiling smirk on his face as he addressed the two. "Ah~ The Skullgirl. Such an honour to finally make your acquaintance. I've heard so much about you! And the power flowing through you is simply charming. Almost... Perfect. But not as Perfect as yours truly because after all, no one can be more perfect than me. So let's just cut to the chase. I'm here for a particular item famed for it's wondrous power of immortality. Hand it over now, would you please? Or... Hmhm." He then pointed over to Nadia. "Well. She knows just how strong I am~"

Meanwhile . . . . .

"Huh? Huh? Hmm... Hehe~!" Each Cell Jr smiled to each other before proceeding to get into different poses in front of Eliza. One pulled their hands forward, then back, then spawned a blue orb of energy between the gap of their palms. Another one raised a hand into the sky flat, and a yellow disc of energy began forming on top of it. And the final one formed a triangle with their hands in front of them, and a yellow energy began forming in the center. After a while of charging them up, they unleashed them straight towards Eliza!

View attachment 2547View attachment 2548

"Kamehameha! / Destructo Disc! / Tri-beam!"

@Yun Lee

"Hey! You're that guy from the restaurant!" Nadia glared at him, making it clear how she felt about Cell. "Blowing up Yu Wan's place for some dumb fight...all for that ego of yours! Well, you can wait-I'm about to take on the Skullgirl!"

Already, the Skullgirl raised her arms, summoning undead minions of all shapes and sizes around her.

latest

"Look, buddy, if you want the Skull Heart, be my guest and take it after. It won't do you any good since you're a guy, but if we have any shot of even living for the next five minutes, Marie's gotta get scratched out!"

---

The beams hit Eliza dead-on, and instantly turned her chair to ash. And all that was left of Eliza when the dust cleared was a skeleton.

"B-Boss...?" Albus looked in horror at the remains of his mistress, then at Horace.

"I believe we should get out of here," Horace said, visibly paler.

The two minioms wasted no time in grabbing their boss' decayed body and racing off into the night. Well. Talk about anti-climactic.

@Raynar Saassin

"Hehe~ Hahahaha~!" The Cell Jr's merely laughed again like children as they looked towards the henchmen that she had brought with her before she was vaporised. Seems like despite how stronger she got, she couldn't stand up to their combined strength. Seeing that their task was complete, all three of them raised two fingers to their heads, and teleported back to Cell.

Meanwhile . . .

sarSPQF.png

"An ego? Haha. How precious~ That's definitely something to describe it." Cell exclaimed with a smirk as he listened to Nadia's desire to eliminate the Skullgirl. "So. If I eliminate this Skullgirl with you, you'll give me what I desire? That's a acceptable trade. Alright then. Time to get serious."

As Cell was about to get into his battle stance, the three Cell Jr's had teleported behind him and stood alongside him. "Hehe~ Haha~ Hehehehe~" "Oh?~ Good job, my dear children~ I'm sure Agatha will be most pleased about your progress. One of you, go inform her of the news~" Cell exclaimed as he bent down towards one of them and whispered exact words into their ear. "Uh huh~!" Exclaimed the one Jr as he ran towards the staircase and made his way back up to Agatha and the other person she was with. "Alright then. Let's show them just how perfect we are, shall we my children? Hmm... Let's take a page out of Gohan's book, shall we?" The two Cell Jr's nodded in approval as the three of them got into a Kamehameha Pose side by side next to Cell, with Cell charging up a more powerful Kamehameha Wave.

"You will die. Alongside this planet, and anyone else who stands in my way!"

"Kamehameha!" "Kamehameha! / Kamehameha!" They exclaimed as they unleashed their Father-son Trio Kamehameha Wave towards the Skullgirl, sending two small and one large blue beam towards them!

Meanwhile . . . Again.

The Cell Jr had enough time to make it back up to Agatha and Valentine. This Jr repeated the exact same words Cell whispered to him earlier in a similar tone.

"Eliza was eliminated, Agatha. However the Skullgirl and Nadia are having a confrontation of sorts. I sent this dear child to give you the news and to inform you that an engagement is about to occur. Since you've helped me so much during this little adventure of ours, I highly recommend you evacuate the Cathedral as after this? Well, h hm hm... It might not be left standing after this~"

@Yun Lee

Agatha merely chuckled. "Believe me, child, I know. It happens every time."

"'Every time'? What the Hell are you talking about?"

"Worry not, Valentine. Instead, focus on your own life-we must leave this place." The two women exited the cathedral, the ground beneath them rumbling beginning as they did so. By the time they had gotten a safe distance away, it had turned into a full-on earthquake. Then-

"Kamehameha!"

BOOM!! The cathedral blew into smithereens.

"Woah!!!" Nadia's mouth hung wide open. "Man, I bet after that, the Skullgirl...is still in one piece?!?!?!?!"

latest

"It's useless." Marie was still alive, minus the skulls. Instead, she called forth a dozen undead soldiers to surround Cell and make an attack!

@Raynar Saassin

ORM6u3G.png

"Hmm. So this woman is resistant to that much power? How intriguing indeed." Cell exclaimed as he prepared himself for the attack from the Undead Horde. "My dear children, attack as many of these soldiers as you can. Since they technically cannot feel pain, feel free to destroy them. But first. Children, cover your eyes." Cell stated as he prepared to use the Solar Flare technique as he planted his hands against his eyes and positioned himself appropriately.

"Solar Flare!" Cell shouted as all of a sudden, a very bright light encompassed the area, blinding all within it's radius, including the Undead Soldiers, Marie and Nadia if she didn't cover her eyes. "Hehehe~ Hahaha! Hahaha!" The Cell Jr's laughed as they proceeded to launch themselves against the now blind soldiers, either by firing Ki Blasts at them or rushing them with kicks and punches. Meanwhile if Marie was indeed blinded, he would utilise the Perfect Combination technique; charging straight towards her with incredible speed and kick her into the sky! Then, he flies after the opponent and attacks them with a powerful punching and kicking barrage before slapping them away, then teleporting above the opponent and elbowing them in their back, knocking them downwards into the ground itself. If she wasn't so physically built, this attack would result in their spine being broken and knocked unconscious, like he did against Super Vegeta when he first achieved his Perfect Form.

@Yun Lee

"Yikes!!!" Nadia pulled her head off her body, hugging her face into her chest to shield her eyes from the light. "Man, you're one flashy fella!"

Marie didn't move, but did groan as the light flashed on her. Around her body, the Skull Heart formed a shadowy figure about as tall as Cell, which would take the blinding light as a chance to fly up into the air, attempting to smash down on top of Cell with a powerful punch!

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back