Status
Not open for further replies.
sarSPQF.png

"Good~ And of course. You held your end of the bargain, I shall hold mine. However I don't quite understand why you wish for such a place to be destroyed when they can barely handle us, but that's on you." Cell exclaimed, arms crossed. "I am ready to proceed. I don't have much time to prepare, those fighters that brought my demise will be quick to sense my energy once I appear on Earth."

@Yun Lee

"But of course, Cell. Until we meet again." Just as before, Cell would feel an invisible hand around him, pulling him back into his homeworld, wherever in it he so desired to be.

@Raynar Saassin

Cell's Epilogue - The Cell Games Reincarnation

Once Cell had returned to the Dragon Ball Universe, he had arrived at Earth, more specifically, in one of it's many Grassy Plains:

latest

With a long exhale, Cell breathed in the surroundings and chuckled. "Ahhhh. It's so good to be alive once again. Hm hm, I wonder just how long it's been since I was defeated by that brat. Hm hm hm. I wonder what those fools are doing right now. Probably training. I know one thing however, Goku isn't with them anymore~ As Goku died trying to keep me away~ But all he did was increase my potential even more so thanks to my Saiyan DNA. The memories are flooding back, and it's perfect~" Cell then began to construct his Cell Games Arena once more:

View attachment 2787

"Ah, a perfect spectacle. Such a beautiful place to build my Arena for the Cell Games. To think that I'd be building it again just makes me laugh. Hm hm hm." Cell then proceeded to break the mountain section away and chopped it up into various squares. He then split all of those squares into slabs and then threw them into the center of the area, each one placing perfectly to form a perfect square. He then sliced a few mounds into pillars and placed one in each of the four corners. After a few moments of construction, the grandeur that is the Cell Games Arena was constructed once more:

PHz9z6f.png

"Finally, it is complete! Perfectly square, a fine marble white, and a full twenty-four by twenty-four. Ah, staring at my perfect creation just makes me want to shed a tear, hm hm hm. But now is not the time for that. It's time for my preparations. To announce the tournament, and pick out my fighters."

Meanwhile on Kami's Lookout . . . . . Or rather, Dende's Lookout . . . . .

View attachment 2789

"Mmmm..." "What is it, Dende?" "I just felt a incredible power... A too familiar power has returned to haunt us..." The Namekian walked to the edge of the Lookout and concentrated. "... It's Cell... Cell has returned... We need to gather the Z Warriors, quickly!"

@Yun Lee

"Mother did it! She actually managed to pull it off!"

"You say that as if you're surprised."

"Well, not because of Mother, obviously, but because of how well this went. Man! This could really work!"

"I certainly hope it does...if the Skull Heart plan is truly belly-up, so to speak, someone like Cell could really help us."

"But hey-what if he dies during this scheme of his? What do we do then?"

"Then, we simply retrieve him from another timeline. It shouldn't be a problem, the Multiverse is more vast than we'd ever imagined."

"Oh yeah, that's true. So...who's next?"

"Uh...her."

"Oooh...she looks fun."

---

Meanwhile...

In New Meridian, a certain limo drove off into the night, off to a mansion on a hill. The two in front, Horace and Albus, sat with neutral, slightly concerned expressions on their faces. That is, until a groan could be heard from the backseat.

"Whew! The boss is okay!"

"Indeed she is. But we need to get her home this instant."

Once at their destination, the two carried the skeleton in the backseat out and brought her into a giant bathing room.

latest

The clear blue water practically glowed in the night, calm and serene until the two tossed the skeleton into the water. And as they did, the scenery changed. From above, waterfalls of blood streamed down into the pool, turning the clear blue to a dark crimson.

imagebacksek.png

And from this bloody bath emerged...

latest

"Boss!"

"Welcome back, Miss Eliza!"

"Oh darlings, it's good to be back. I was feeling so...drained."

"Good thing ya got a parasite, huh? Otherwise that guy woulda killed ya for sure!"

"Yes...he seemed completely unaware of my little secret. And he's gone before our rematch. A pity."

"Perhaps you could meet him again soon?"

"Yes...perhaps. But for now? I'd like to relax a bit. That Cerebella girl's blood helped me stay alive during our ride home, but now it's all used up. Oh, do clean up the mess from earlier, would you?"

The henchmen glanced at the green-haired corpse in the room, then back to Eliza. Nodding, they took the body away, as Eliza stayed in the pool. So...Cell, was it? Lamia must be tiring of her Skullgirl scheme. Ah, well. Eliza was tiring of it, too. Such s nuisance it all was...and the Life Gem had gotten snatched up, too! But it would be all right. She'd get it back...someday.

On the day she'd find Cell and take it, along with all the blood in his body.

Mmm...that was something to really look forward to.

The End...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back