1X1 StarFox RP (Original Plot)

Greetings! Name's Rainbow, how ya doing?

I'm looking for a roleplay partner for a roleplay based in the StarFox universe. Now, I typically try to write my responses as if they were paragraphs in a book, and I would appreciate if you did the same. Granted, I do understand that sometimes all a character can do in a certain scene is make a simple response, so if you just can't find a way to build on that, don't sweat it. Trust me, I understand, hehe.

As for the plot, what I have in mind is that the StarFox Team hold a kind of contest at an orphanage on Corneria, where a lucky winner will go on a five month long tour of Lylat with them. After winning the contest, a young human (A nearly extinct race in Lylat) man named Tenshi somewhat reluctantly goes on the tour. What follows is a dark past of experiments and trauma resurfacing for Tenshi, a romance seeming to spark between Tenshi and the rival of Fox McCloud, Wolf O'Donnell (this takes place after the Lylat Wars), and Andrew Oikonny appearing and seemingly trying to kidnap Tenshi for unknown reasons.

Now, as for a few disclaimers.
  • Personally, I am perfectly fine with smut, just not right off the bat. And don't hinge the whole RP on it, trust me, I've made that mistake and it goes nowhere fast.
  • I am fine with blood, gore, and various forms of dismemberment as well, along with other dark themes and concepts.
  • While I can do straight relationships in RPs, I mostly prefer to do male x male relationships. Not really a reason here, just a preference.
  • If you don't like the concepts of human experimentation...Run. This RP is not for you.
  • Get creative! Sometimes things can get a little boring, so spice it up with some fun little filler sections if you want!
That's pretty much it. If you're interested, let me know! We'll work out who controls what character later. Also, please note that I can only handle one RP partner, since I have had issues in the past working with more than one at once.

Back