Asmith

Guarding lands of Eternal Frost
Name:
Vurik'par (lightning blade)

Gender, Age:

Male, 84

Role (Family):

Guardians- Guardians, even the youngest of age, are combat ready and extremely powerful.

Appearance and Personality:

Vurik is an old man still kicking, long white hair sometimes tied back to the point where you can see his ears. His gray mane covers a smooth face and soft nose, a scar setting through a white cut eye all the way to his right cheek is what most people stare at however. His torso and legs are also lined with various battle scars, some seeming to be set there from childhood, some more recent.

Vurik is a warrior, strong in body and mind, smart and tactical, his constant combat on both the front and the back lines proving him a valuable asset. Wisdom and experience follow him in more then just decades of battle, being alive as long as he has been means just about every profession that a guardian like himself could pick up he has mastered through quick learning and the lack of a fear to ask questions. He is curious, adventurous, cautious and like-able, preferring to mentor other family members (guardians he is very loyal to[most of them]) and hates sitting around doing nothing, though his patience has high limits.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
S: Wise, battle hardened, extreme reflexes, smart, tactical, well in multiple crafts, fast learner, patient, especially skilled with swords.
W: this man is not sneaky :/ , bad shot with a bow, old,
History or Backstory:
Marrow Stormwood was born in the middle of a war to two guardians, Mirkar and Kinay stormwood. They were both excellent fighters and among the top generals of the war,
his parents died
He was frozen in fear
learning from it
Please reply me any questions errors in my work or anything at all! I want feedback!

Last edited:
we work on realistic, so typically people do not survive longer than maybe ~100

Back