4 best friends (Discussion/closed)

cloudyeyes

First things first, I'm new here and haven't done a roleplay for years. If I'm doing anything wrong or you wanna give me some advice feel free to!

I have this idea based on this book I read called 'pink knickers aren't cool'. You definitely don't need to know the book! So the idea/theme is 4 best friends who have been friends since kindergarten. But now all 4 of them are going to different high schools. They have this tradition of meeting every Saturday and they're trying their best to maintain this tradition and stay best friends. But of course they're struggling. They're growing up and changing. They're making new friends, meeting boys (or girls), having new interests, having a life outside of each other. I want some suspense, secrets, lies, mystery but ultimately they are still best friends no matter where the story takes us.

Every scene will be on their Saturday weekly meet up, starting with the first Saturday since they've started at their new high schools. I want there to be a slightly slow build up whilst we get the feel for each other's characters and set the scene. Also be realistic about what can happen according to timescales; first meet up is the 1st week of high school, 2nd meet up 2nd week of high school etc. They're not going to make a new best friend together with falling in love and ditch everyone on week 1.

The 4 characters:

I want the 4 characters to have different personalities to each other like the book (of course they'll have some similarities). Add some more personality, depth and mystery, and they'll grow as the story goes along. As you can see there's more filling of personality required for 3 and 4.

1) The one that still acts like a child and is finding it hard to settle into new school (ME)
2) Popular/leader of group/charming/rich (FILLED)
3) Edgy (FILLED)
4) Smart (FILLED)

Edit: they're all female!

I've said this already, but I'm new to this so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know!

Last edited:
Yess! Why do I feel like we're the power puff girls right now?

We can continue using this space as discussion if we need to

Back