Returning User 

aoi-san

Hey, pleasure to be back.
I've been here before, and I've actually attempted to be actively involved in this site. Though the few times I have been here and it has failed to keep my interest long enough to stay, I do believe the site has improved a lot since I last attempted to take a whirl at in. Storyteller's circle is what I believe to be an underrated site that is well made and put together.
Now without further adue let us take a stab at this again.
If you happen to be reading this, hello! I'm glad to have caught your attention even if it's only for a moment.
I have turned off the notifications for this post so I will most likely not respond, but feel free to leave a comment if you are interested in roleplay with me or you just want to chat. I'm always up for both.

I know you'll get a notification if you get a like. So, there you go. I read it and it is good to see you back. Hope things keep your attention this time.

Welcome back Aoi-San!
I've also gone ahead and liked your post so you get this info.

Your account appears to have been created yesterday, is this a new account that you've created upon your return? If so be sure to complete the account approval process (looks like you are already off to a great start!) or if you intend to use this or your previous account as an alternate account please reply to this post so that we can get you in contact with an admin about getting you approved!

Welcome back Aoi-San!
I've also gone ahead and liked your post so you get this info.

Your account appears to have been created yesterday, is this a new account that you've created upon your return? If so be sure to complete the account approval process (looks like you are already off to a great start!) or if you intend to use this or your previous account as an alternate account please reply to this post so that we can get you in contact with an admin about getting you approved!
Yes! I made a new account because I no longer have access to my old account

Looks you like you've been approved happy roleplaying! Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Back