New User .・゜-: ✧ :-Kyutie's Intro-: ✧ :-゜・.

Kyutie

Kyutie~
.・゜-: ✧ :-Kyutie's Intro-: ✧ :-゜・.

Hey there! I'm KyuWon, but you can call me Kyutie! I'm a female and I'm still pretty new to roleplaying, so I've decided that I could definitely improve my skills while I'm here. I'm nineteen and I'm currently aspiring to be a dancer or a dance choreographer. I have loads of free time, so I decided to put my creativity to roleplaying. I hope to meet new people here and have fun while doing it! :emoji_v:

I really enjoy Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Drama! Although Romance really gets my creativity going. What about you? What are some genres/types of roleplay you like?

I like crossover roleplays, although I don’t mind a couple of romance roleplays. I really only do them with one person though. I enjoy some sandbox roleplays, and I don’t mind some slight Fantasy.​

Welcome aboard!

I think you'll like it here. I'm pretty new myself, but everyone is very friendly!

I've never really gotten into romance roleplay myself, but I acknowledge it's pretty popular. I mostly stick to sci-fi/fantasy-style drama or combat driven roleplays.

If they have a bent toward post-apocalyptic or dystopia futures, all the better.

Welcome to STC!!
I LOVE romance lol XD
So nice to see new faces but if you need help please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff members!

Welcome to STC!!
I LOVE romance lol XD
So nice to see new faces but if you need help please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff members!
Ah thank you so, so much! Everyone's been so kind and nice ever since I signed up! I can tell that I'm really gonna enjoy here.

Back