New User A challenger approaches!

A Play On Words

"We're all trying to forget someone"
Hey, fellow role-players!
I'm A Knee! Here are a few things about myself just so y'all can get to know me a bit better.
I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I consider myself pretty advanced, and I could do novella if that's what you're into. I'm currently writing a book of my own, but I like to RP around for ideas and fun! I imagine I'll get quite a few questions regarding my strange name, so allow me to clear a few things up. My name is based on a nickname my friends gave me a while back, it was odd, but I love it all the same.
My favorite genres to roleplay are sci-fi/dystopian/post-apocalypse and historical fiction, with a little bit of romance thrown into the mix. I primarily play female characters, but I could also play male if that is needed. I'm Pansexual so whatever gender the romantic interest character is, that isn't a problem mate! I'm a total nerd and love to have a full out gaming sesh. (Skyrim's gotta be my favorite)
Well enough about me! I can't wait to meet more of you as I continue my journey here!

Love ya!
-A

We need to find everybody with body part usernames and bring them together. First, A Knee. Then, A Hand. An Eye. Eventually...A full person.

Back