Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're right, Harry! I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harvey cried over the gunfire "But when it comes to the Penguin, I always do. Keep your guns on them! If they do anything out of the ordinary, you shoot and you keep shooting! These guys are bad news- and if they try any funny business then they need to be put down and kept down!"
@MelodyMeister

As 3 of his tired came spiralling off the side of his car, Harvey flung his arms to the side, desperately trying to compensate for his tailspin. Despite his best efforts, before they could comprehend the gravity of the situation, the cops were trapped inside a metal hurricane, their bonnet and boot switching places faster than their eyes could comprehend.

"Hold on!"
Harvey cried, frantically switching gears "We're in for one hell of a ride!"

As the car's speed fell and rose, its hull was a force to the side, the wheel of Rhea's bike slamming into the trunk and joining them in their whirlwind. In a cloud a smoke and rubber, the 2 vehicles came to a sudden stop, with the passengers sustaining only mild injuries. Perhaps' Rhea's health was a testament to the quality of her prison uniform? Or perhaps it was just plain luck? Soon, she would find herself back on her feet, uninjured, and standing before her burning bike. Her cocked pistol remained in her hand.

"Everyone out of the car!" Harvey threw his door open "Get behind the vehicle! Pretty soon the shootings gonna start up again, and I don't want to be filling out any accident reports!"

@Sark @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York

"Clara!" Bullock called out from behind the car, his hat bulled down over his eyes to protect its lips from any stray led. He thick finger danced in the direction of a red pick up truck left abandoned by the side of the road. Whoever had been driving it prior to the city-wide lockdown must have been in a hurry to run inside and hide under their beds. "You think you can take a shot at hotwiring that thing? You're the brains o' the operation, so start using them. Harry, go with her. The rest of us will cover for you. Try not to get shot"

Between their smoking wreck and the pick up lied 2 lanes worth of flat concrete... They would need to be fast if the wanted to cross the street without getting Rhea's attention. Then again, perhaps making a slower crawl would allow them to sneak past, their path disguised by Harvey's smoking engine? Decisions decsions... It was time to pick their poison
@Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"Jesus Christ!" Butch cried as Kidd leapt past him in a crimson blur, cascading from the Hearse like some deranged bird. The move was risky- no, the move was stupid- but right now, he was willing to take any plan he could get. Resting his Tommy gun against his hunched shoulders, Butch pulled the hearse door shut behind her. He tapped on the side of his hood, activating the radio hidden within its ear.

"We gotta split- the Cops are looking for the Hearse, not you in particular. Get the bike, ditch the hood, and meet me at the docks in 15 minutes. With any luck, the boys will have the boat ready by then. 'Bout time we blew this town and laid low- we really don't need the whole city gunning for us..."

As Butch signalled for his man to step on the gas, he noticed another figure edging into the corner of his vision; cyclists. Were they cops? Were they Penguin's cronies? Red filled his vision. He didn't care who they worked for. They would get their just deserts either way.

Resting his barrel against the boot window, Butch opened fire. Attempting to riddle Gene and Charlie with bullets. Wild shots tore apart the road in front of them as they made their approach.
@Crow @York @Yun Lee

Clara looked over to the car. "I-I mean I'm not really that kind of smart person but I can...I can try." She sheepishly grabbed the gun and tucked it in her pants. This was really not her day.

Dear god, he and his gut knew it!

Harvey was right, the Penguin was always up to something, and this time, it was hidden guns. Harry had to close his eyes and ears when he heard the gunshots. Although considering they shot at the tyres instead of the people, it wasn’t required to duck down in his seat like he did out of instinct. But there can only be so much metal between the exterior and the interior. Staying in that car was dangerous and he knew it.

Harry already sped out the car hugging his gun before Harvey even finished talking. He would have jumped out anyways even if the boss didn’t order it. Seriously, if those thugs actually began shooting at the more essential parts or the petrol tank...

Anyways, now he was behind a vehicle, with a gun in his hand, facing against criminals. Harry was a detective, not a grunt! So unfortunately, he not only inappropriately dressed for the occasion with his tight clothing, but he lacked the skill of offence. He did know how to use guns, but only the basic skills like recoil and proper grip. So he was utterly unsuitable for a shoot off.

“Hmm? Sorry, what did you say, sir? Oh, that? On it, sir.”
Offhandingly saying it as a way of saying ‘yes I heard you’, Harry moved up from a kneeling position to a squatting-walk. Moving over to Clara, he patted her on the back lightly for reassurance.

“Come on madam, you don’t have to do any of the shooting unless I die which the chances of it are abysmal. I’ll make sure you don’t get hurt, so let’s get going. Follow me, alright?”
Ladies first was a gentleman’s thing, but not in this circumstance. But despite his comforting voice and words, it was just that, comfort. No real promises there. In fact, it sounded more like something from alphabet soup then someone who actually wants to protect.

He looked upon at the imposing concrete path ahead. He had two options, and turned to Clara. He planned to Leroy Jenkins it, but it was rude to not take his partner’s opinion.
“Actually, do you wish to run across rapidly? Or do you want to sneak among the smoke, Miss?”

@Jeremi @Sark @Takumi

She corrected the glasses on her nose before speaking. "I'd really prefer to crawl into a hole, but if we have to do it...might as well do it quickly." As Clara said that she grabbed an inhaler from her coat pocket and took a deep breath. "Just lead the way, please?"

@MelodyMeister @Sark @Takumi

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. He was beginning to see Clara’s hesitation as more annoying then endearing. He didn’t mind it usually in more normal situations, but this was a life or death situation. He had this planned out in his head already though, so it wasn’t much of an issue. Pushing up his glasses and smoothing his blonde hair, Harry took a deep breath, and grabbed Clara by the arm.

“What I am about to do is very dangerous, but it should get us over quickly. Stay behind me, alright?”
Letting Clara’s hand go, Harry stood up. There was no going back.

He started to run rapidly across the terrain, to run as his life depended on it. He felt his tight pants starting to burst around the knees from the force he put into his legs. What’s more, although the guessed that the best way to dodge a bullet was to run as fast as possible, he also ran in a zig-zag gait, since as long as he continued running at the same pace, the zig-zag method could also help with not getting hit in the face by a bullet.

He just hoped Clara ran as fast.
@Jeremi @Takumi @Sark

Liam Anderson and Aurora Diaz

Liam nodded at Harvey's request and started to drive his car towards the group and then he heard the gun shots slashing out Harvey's tires. " Aurora, once I pull next to the car, get out as fast as you can and behind the car," . Aurora didn't need to be told twice as she climbed to the opposite side as Liam blocked the shots and got out his side and duck out the car. " Didn't expect a shootout so early in the morning, but seeing as Penguin is already fucking up, I'll take it."

Aurora meanwhile looked at Clara. "
Do you need some help?" She asked.

@Sark @MelodyMeister @Sark @Takumi

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. He was beginning to see Clara’s hesitation as more annoying then endearing. He didn’t mind it usually in more normal situations, but this was a life or death situation. He had this planned out in his head already though, so it wasn’t much of an issue. Pushing up his glasses and smoothing his blonde hair, Harry took a deep breath, and grabbed Clara by the arm.

“What I am about to do is very dangerous, but it should get us over quickly. Stay behind me, alright?”

He started to run rapidly across the terrain, to run as his life depended on it. He felt his tight pants starting to burst around the knees from the force he put into his legs. What’s more, although the guessed that the best way to dodge a bullet was to run as fast as possible, he also ran in a zig-zag gait, since as long as he continued running at the same pace, the zig-zag method could also help with not getting hit in the face by a bullet.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Sark

"Oh my God." With another deep breath Clara made her mad dash towards the red van. It really was a good thing she wore her dirty old sneakers everywhere. Running around with work shoes would have been a real bitch. Her speed or grace as she run was not the best, though to be fair she really wasn't an athletic type. Only thing going through her head was that she wouldn't stumble...or get shot. Oh my God she could actually get shot. Ugh, she felt like she was going to throw up.

As Kid Question, having 'picked' a motorized scooter up at some point, drove and noticed Kidd maneuveuring towards him, he diverged and swerved, using the disoriented traffic as a shield and maze to evade her, before going offroad and back on to grab his own weapon of choice - a potted plant from the outside of someone's house, its trunk to handle and the pot as a bludgeon.

"Nothing but a pawn trapped in a web of conspiracy," Kid Question says to the Red Hood Kidd as he continues to use to surrounding disoriented vehicles to and his smaller vehicle to his advantage, "if you wish to risk that life bound to a brainwashed brain, then be my guest. I'm heavily armed."

@Sark @York @Crow @etcetcetc​

"..."

Charlie, relying on his two allies as cover, decides to utilise the speed of his motorcycle to drive off with them. Three tires gone should be sufficient to stun them. If they could easily acquire three more, a fourth would be chicken feed. His logic dictated that he should just move.

He does, however, take his gun out, preparing to shoot at pursuers.

@Sark @Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @PenguinGangVSHarvey​
"You're right, Harry! I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harvey cried over the gunfire "But when it comes to the Penguin, I always do. Keep your guns on them! If they do anything out of the ordinary, you shoot and you keep shooting! These guys are bad news- and if they try any funny business then they need to be put down and kept down!"
@MelodyMeister

As 3 of his tired came spiralling off the side of his car, Harvey flung his arms to the side, desperately trying to compensate for his tailspin. Despite his best efforts, before they could comprehend the gravity of the situation, the cops were trapped inside a metal hurricane, their bonnet and boot switching places faster than their eyes could comprehend.

"Hold on!"
Harvey cried, frantically switching gears "We're in for one hell of a ride!"

As the car's speed fell and rose, its hull was a force to the side, the wheel of Rhea's bike slamming into the trunk and joining them in their whirlwind. In a cloud a smoke and rubber, the 2 vehicles came to a sudden stop, with the passengers sustaining only mild injuries. Perhaps' Rhea's health was a testament to the quality of her prison uniform? Or perhaps it was just plain luck? Soon, she would find herself back on her feet, uninjured, and standing before her burning bike. Her cocked pistol remained in her hand.

"Everyone out of the car!" Harvey threw his door open "Get behind the vehicle! Pretty soon the shootings gonna start up again, and I don't want to be filling out any accident reports!"

@Sark @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @York

"Clara!" Bullock called out from behind the car, his hat bulled down over his eyes to protect its lips from any stray led. He thick finger danced in the direction of a red pick up truck left abandoned by the side of the road. Whoever had been driving it prior to the city-wide lockdown must have been in a hurry to run inside and hide under their beds. "You think you can take a shot at hotwiring that thing? You're the brains o' the operation, so start using them. Harry, go with her. The rest of us will cover for you. Try not to get shot"

Between their smoking wreck and the pick up lied 2 lanes worth of flat concrete... They would need to be fast if the wanted to cross the street without getting Rhea's attention. Then again, perhaps making a slower crawl would allow them to sneak past, their path disguised by Harvey's smoking engine? Decisions decsions... It was time to pick their poison
@Jeremi @MelodyMeister

"Jesus Christ!" Butch cried as Kidd leapt past him in a crimson blur, cascading from the Hearse like some deranged bird. The move was risky- no, the move was stupid- but right now, he was willing to take any plan he could get. Resting his Tommy gun against his hunched shoulders, Butch pulled the hearse door shut behind her. He tapped on the side of his hood, activating the radio hidden within its ear.

"We gotta split- the Cops are looking for the Hearse, not you in particular. Get the bike, ditch the hood, and meet me at the docks in 15 minutes. With any luck, the boys will have the boat ready by then. 'Bout time we blew this town and laid low- we really don't need the whole city gunning for us..."

As Butch signalled for his man to step on the gas, he noticed another figure edging into the corner of his vision; cyclists. Were they cops? Were they Penguin's cronies? Red filled his vision. He didn't care who they worked for. They would get their just deserts either way.

Resting his barrel against the boot window, Butch opened fire. Attempting to riddle Gene and Charlie with bullets. Wild shots tore apart the road in front of them as they made their approach.
@Crow @York @Yun Lee
Kidd Wilder
@Sark @Crow @Others(?)

Kidd just narrowly missed the Question's vehicle, but was hot in pursuit... Answering her radio on the go, taking a risk by multitasking. She leapt from car to car as she began to pursue the Hearse's pursuer.

"I'll be there... Shavin' off a little excess baggage first..." She said.

With the 15 minute deadline in mind, she had to make every second... Every moment count; she didn't seem to respond to the Question's threat at all. Instead, with a brisk motion, she threw a pair of knives towards the question, one aimed at a spot just above his hand, where she guessed he might be holding something, and one at the tire of the vehicle.

She just needed to buy the Hearse some time to shake off any pursuers... Then she could do the same without too much trouble, it was just a matter of keeping a low profile.

Then, she heard gunfire coming from the Hease up ahead. Looks like they weren't going to be making such a clean getaway after all...​

"Oh my God." With another deep breath Clara made her mad dash towards the red van. It really was a good thing she wore her dirty old sneakers everywhere. Running around with work shoes would have been a real bitch. Her speed or grace as she run was not the best, though to be fair she really wasn't an athletic type. Only thing going through her head was that she wouldn't stumble...or get shot. Oh my God she could actually get shot. Ugh, she felt like she was going to throw up.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Sark
As the two dashed across no man's land, half a dozen bullets whizzed through their path. With Rhea more focused on making her on escape, and the Red Hoods shooting aimlessly as a deterrent, weren't paying enough attention to line up any killing shots. Once Clara and Harry were safely behind the car, Harry would find a small stream of blood trickling from his shin, a stray shot having left a deep gash along his leg. It was hardly a fatal strike, but it was certainly enough to make him feel less than well.

Once behind the car, the two would find that the pickup's door had already been forced open, with the screwdriver the thief had used having been abandoned on the passenger seat. The tool had apparently already been used cut open a route to the engine, leaving the two wires needed to start the battery hanging freely beneath the wheel. It was almost as if someone wanted them to hotwire the car. Why else would they have broken in, only to abandon their equipment without taking anything?

All that was left for Clara to do was connect the circuit and get the car running again.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi
_________________________________________________________________________​
"Ah shit!" Rhea hissed as her ride was knicked. Luckily she was okay in the end, uninjured. But her ride was toast
Groaning softly in annoyance and resisting the urge to kick the steaming hunk of metal-that probably would of been a bad idea in general-she quickly took a look around. On edge, heart racing from the excitement of the bike ride before that dumb car messed up her ride' adrenaline kicked in as sh. looked for an easy to access new ride. With all those damn cops around she wasn't taking any chances in just sitting in one spot-and if any of them even thought of shooting her she'd tear 'em a new one and leave them looking like bloody swiss cheese!

@Sark @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York
"Aw, shoot! Looks like we needa take a detour...hm?" Aw shit, Rhea! Ain't no way they were getting anywhere near one of his own! "Charlie! Hold 'em off! I gotta go pick up some extra cargo!"

And with that, Gene turned around and sped to Rhea. "Howdy, little lady." He would've tipped his hat, but as he had just gotten out if prison, there was no hat to tip. "You seem to be in need of a ride."

@Takumi @Crow @Sark @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister
With Rhea and Gene back in the race, they too had to content with Butch's wild shooting, with thug waving his Tommy Gun from side to side like there was no tomorrow. Adding to the chaos was a series of shots from the GCPD, pushing Gene's skills to their very limit.

"The Boss says not to... play around with the cops too much" The radio sparked up again "'Parently, he's got some plans for them. That's not to say ya can't have any fun with them, but he really wants the Hoods dealt with first. Something to do with, ya know, them being the ones who tried to kill him? Eh, I don't know..." The feed went dead for a few moments, almost as if the man on the other end of the line had grown distracted by something else in the room with him. Maybe it was a fly? Or he had the TV on behind him? It didn't matter. After a few moments of static, he pressed down on the responder and continued "Oh, and the Penguin wanted me to give you all a message... Can't remember it exactly... but it was something to do with making you all 'Suffer a fate worse than death should the Red Hoods make it to the docks?"' Or maybe it was something to do with making your entire family tree pay for your insolence? I forget... but hey, best of luck you three? Watch out for bullets..."

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Alex Azure
______________________________________________________​
Kidd Wilder
@Sark @Crow @Others(?)

Kidd just narrowly missed the Question's vehicle, but was hot in pursuit... Answering her radio on the go, taking a risk by multitasking. She leapt from car to car as she began to pursue the Hearse's pursuer.

"I'll be there... Shavin' off a little excess baggage first..." She said.

With the 15 minute deadline in mind, she had to make every second... Every moment count; she didn't seem to respond to the Question's threat at all. Instead, with a brisk motion, she threw a pair of knives towards the question, one aimed at a spot just above his hand, where she guessed he might be holding something, and one at the tire of the vehicle.

She just needed to buy the Hearse some time to shake off any pursuers... Then she could do the same without too much trouble, it was just a matter of keeping a low profile.

Then, she heard gunfire coming from the Hease up ahead. Looks like they weren't going to be making such a clean getaway after all...​
Separated from the hearse, Wilder would find herself narrowly avoiding 2 racing motorbikes, another wave of man bullets from Butch and some stray shots from the GCPD. At a crossroad, Kidd could try to take the alleyways back to the docks, pursue the Hearse on foot or try to fight of Clara and Harry for control over their acquired Truck.
___________________________________________​

Liam nodded at Harvey's request and started to drive his car towards the group and then he heard the gun shots slashing out Harvey's tires. " Aurora, once I pull next to the car, get out as fast as you can and behind the car," . Aurora didn't need to be told twice as she climbed to the opposite side as Liam blocked the shots and got out his side and duck out the car. " Didn't expect a shootout so early in the morning, but seeing as Penguin is already fucking up, I'll take it."

Aurora meanwhile looked at Clara. "
Do you need some help?" She asked.

@Sark @MelodyMeister @Sark @Takumi
As Liam's car scotched towards the GCPD, Harvey sprinted towards it, using its body to deflect the stream of bullets coming his way. As Butch's shots ripped through 2 of Liam's tires, all Bullock could do was scream.

"Liam, you moron! I told you to get into position at the docks!! Now we've got no car, and now support! Right now, I don't know what's worse; the Hoods getting away and making a mockery of the force, or Penguin's clowns stealing to glory and making a mockery of the force! We better pray that Clara can get that car up and running, and that that girlfriend of yours proves to be some help... or that that damn Cosplaying-Kid can slow down the Hoods long enough for us to get back in the fight... talking of which, I want to see everyone in that truck as soon as its up and running! We're sitting ducks here!"

Harry’s vision went fuzzy as soon as he saw the blood. He wasn’t much, but it was still a big red gash that would probably take a long time of wash off. Ducking down to avoid anymore bullets and gripping the wound tightly to put some pressure on it, Harry knew he would survive it, but walking was now really going to hurt. Gah, if only he got into more protective clothing...

Anyways, he and Clara were here now. Harry admitted it was strange that the truck was so conveniently open and prepared, and he thought about the possibility that it might be a trap. The gentleman looked around and gulped. But was no time for hesitation, if he threw in the towel, then he was dead. Still, since he wasn’t all that familiar with the mechanical, he backed a little away from the truck for Clara to work her magic. And so that he wouldn’t be so caught in the crossfire if the truck blew up or something.

He kept his finger on the trigger of his gun. It was chaos over there. A cacophony of gunshots, some yelling from the boss and the sound of radio only contributed to his apprehension. It all relied on Clara now, and he had to defend her, for his sake and the others. If she died, then everyone was in bumpkin’s terms, screwed.

“Madam Clara. I don’t want to pressure you, but you should be quick. The truck is all ready for you, and the utter chaos is getting completely out of control.”

@Jeremi @Sark @Others​

As the two dashed across no man's land, half a dozen bullets whizzed through their path. With Rhea more focused on making her on escape, and the Red Hoods shooting aimlessly as a deterrent, weren't paying enough attention to line up any killing shots. Once Clara and Harry were safely behind the car, Harry would find a small stream of blood trickling from his shin, a stray shot having left a deep gash along his leg. It was hardly a fatal strike, but it was certainly enough to make him feel less than well.

Once behind the car, the two would find that the pickup's door had already been forced open, with the screwdriver the thief had used having been abandoned on the passenger seat. The tool had apparently already been used cut open a route to the engine, leaving the two wires needed to start the battery hanging freely beneath the wheel. It was almost as if someone wanted them to hotwire the car. Why else would they have broken in, only to abandon their equipment without taking anything?

All that was left for Clara to do was connect the circuit and get the car running again.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

With Rhea and Gene back in the race, they too had to content with Butch's wild shooting, with thug waving his Tommy Gun from side to side like there was no tomorrow. Adding to the chaos was a series of shots from the GCPD, pushing Gene's skills to their very limit.

"The Boss says not to... play around with the cops too much" The radio sparked up again "'Parently, he's got some plans for them. That's not to say ya can't have any fun with them, but he really wants the Hoods dealt with first. Something to do with, ya know, them being the ones who tried to kill him? Eh, I don't know..." The feed went dead for a few moments, almost as if the man on the other end of the line had grown distracted by something else in the room with him. Maybe it was a fly? Or he had the TV on behind him? It didn't matter. After a few moments of static, he pressed down on the responder and continued "Oh, and the Penguin wanted me to give you all a message... Can't remember it exactly... but it was something to do with making you all 'Suffer a fate worse than death should the Red Hoods make it to the docks?"' Or maybe it was something to do with making your entire family tree pay for your insolence? I forget... but hey, best of luck you three? Watch out for bullets..."

Separated from the hearse, Wilder would find herself narrowly avoiding 2 racing motorbikes, another wave of man bullets from Butch and some stray shots from the GCPD. At a crossroad, Kidd could try to take the alleyways back to the docks, pursue the Hearse on foot or try to fight of Clara and Harry for control over their acquired Truck.

As Liam's car scotched towards the GCPD, Harvey sprinted towards it, using its body to deflect the stream of bullets coming his way. As Butch's shots ripped through 2 of Liam's tires, all Bullock could do was scream.

"Liam, you moron! I told you to get into position at the docks!! Now we've got no car, and now support! Right now, I don't know what's worse; the Hoods getting away and making a mockery of the force, or Penguin's clowns stealing to glory and making a mockery of the force! We better pray that Clara can get that car up and running, and that that girlfriend of yours proves to be some help... or that that damn Cosplaying-Kid can slow down the Hoods long enough for us to get back in the fight... talking of which, I want to see everyone in that truck as soon as its up and running! We're sitting ducks here!"

Shirley Homestead

"Let's just hope Liam can take a good shot. If we can take out out the immediate problem first, we'll have a much easier time chatching up with the hoods!"

Shirley took her gun and barely poked it out above the hood of the car she took cover behind. She blind-fired towards Butch, where a majority of the bullets were coming from.

@Sark @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi

Kid Question, with great reflexes and a lengthy weapon, threw the plant towards Kidd's face in an attempt to get rid of the weight and to change the trajectory of her weapons. The knife would cut Question's thick sleeves but not the flesh, but the one targeted towards the wheel barely missed.

A potted plant lying in the middle of the road would serve to further disorient vehicles too.

"You're not the only one with throwing weapons, Red Hood," Question replies as he catches the knife Kidd had attempted to throw, it barely dangling on a cut sleeve previously as he begins to perform all kinds of stunts, quite literally bike-jumping on the disoriented vehicles.

But it seemed that Kidd was on the move, ready to make a choice.

"Well then. It seems that you have your own pickles to yourself."

@Sark @York

"Aw, shoot! Looks like we needa take a detour...hm?" Aw shit, Rhea! Ain't no way they were getting anywhere near one of his own! "Charlie! Hold 'em off! I gotta go pick up some extra cargo!"

And with that, Gene turned around and sped to Rhea. "Howdy, little lady." He would've tipped his hat, but as he had just gotten out if prison, there was no hat to tip. "You seem to be in need of a ride."

@Takumi @Crow @Sark @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister

"Well howdy to you too, Gene!" Rhea replied, grinning. Plesed to have a ride-and not be left behind-she wasted no time in hopping on and wrapping an arm around Eugene's waist, other still holding her pistol.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

"Mr. Birdman needs to chill out." Rhea muttered under her breath, drawing her pistol, and aiming for Butch and the Hearse while she could, taking a couple shots at him. Despite Penguin being her employer, any threat towards family-like her brother for instance-soured her mood greatly and irritated-more like angered-her to no end. "This Red Hood geaser is a pain with that Tommy damnit!" She hissed, keeping hold of Eugene throughout all of this. If she got shot by one of those blue coats she was blaming him and if she died here you bet the mobster man was gonna be haunted for the rest of his life.

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

Clara stood frozen for a moment looking at the little surprise in front of them. Who would've left it like this and just skedaddled? Then she remembered the bullets whizzing past her and she went to work. "Seen this in movies a lot of times..." She mumbled to herself as she tried her best to get the truck to start.

Harry’s vision went fuzzy as soon as he saw the blood. He wasn’t much, but it was still a big red gash that would probably take a long time of wash off. Ducking down to avoid anymore bullets and gripping the wound tightly to put some pressure on it, Harry knew he would survive it, but walking was now really going to hurt. Gah, if only he got into more protective clothing...

Anyways, he and Clara were here now. Harry admitted it was strange that the truck was so conveniently open and prepared, and he thought about the possibility that it might be a trap. The gentleman looked around and gulped. But was no time for hesitation, if he threw in the towel, then he was dead. Still, since he wasn’t all that familiar with the mechanical, he backed a little away from the truck for Clara to work her magic. And so that he wouldn’t be so caught in the crossfire if the truck blew up or something.

He kept his finger on the trigger of his gun. It was chaos over there. A cacophony of gunshots, some yelling from the boss and the sound of radio only contributed to his apprehension. It all relied on Clara now, and he had to defend her, for his sake and the others. If she died, then everyone was in bumpkin’s terms, screwed.

“Madam Clara. I don’t want to pressure you, but you should be quick. The truck is all ready for you, and the utter chaos is getting completely out of control.”

@Jeremi @Sark @Others​

"Ms." Clara replied off hand as her actual hands were working. "It's ms. I don't date." She went back to work and let out a barely audible muttering. "I never date."

@MelodyMeister @Sark

@MelodyMeister @Jeremi

Kid Question, with great reflexes and a lengthy weapon, threw the plant towards Kidd's face in an attempt to get rid of the weight and to change the trajectory of her weapons. The knife would cut Question's thick sleeves but not the flesh, but the one targeted towards the wheel barely missed.

A potted plant lying in the middle of the road would serve to further disorient vehicles too.

"You're not the only one with throwing weapons, Red Hood," Question replies as he catches the knife Kidd had attempted to throw, it barely dangling on a cut sleeve previously as he begins to perform all kinds of stunts, quite literally bike-jumping on the disoriented vehicles.

But it seemed that Kidd was on the move, ready to make a choice.

"Well then. It seems that you have your own pickles to yourself."

@Sark @York
Kidd Wilder
@Sark @Crow @Others?

Kidd tilted her head... Debating pursuing the Question further, but decided it wasn't worth it given the deadline she had to meet.

Assessing her options, she was tempted to either try and snatch the truck from what looked to be a couple of Cops... Untouched by the Penguin's reign, or catch up to the Hearse. However... She also realized that on foot, even with all this heat on the Hearse, she doubted she could do so without jeapardizing their entire plan.

As for the Truck? It was also tempting, but she figured she'd leave the Cops be; all the more to piss off the Penguin while he still squawked.

Keeping her message brief, she tapped into her comms before she made her decision, figuring she'd give the Hoods in the Hearse a small update on her situation before she went radiosilent, at least until the docks.

"Duckin' out the heat, headed for the docks. Holler if ya need me." She said, and with that... Doing one last sweep to make sure she wasn't followed, she decided to head down the Alleys.

Once she was safe from prying eyes, she tore off her hood, and her cape... Folding, and tucking both into the jacket she had on underneath, nestled neatly next to the many knives she carried on her.

Now, assuming there weren't any more complications, it was just a matter of making her way to the docks, and waiting for the rest of the Hoods to catch up.

She wasn't too hard to miss with the mask off, which was why she didn't ditch it until she was sure she was out of the heat of battle; vibrant, blonde hair... Long, yet braided, with piercing blue eyes.

For someone who grew up on the streets, she didn't look too shabby... Perhaps a diamond in the rough, so to speak.​

@Jeremi @Sark @Others
Harry would find nothing explicitly suspicious within the car, beyond the tools used in the break-in. There were no signs of booby-trapping or the like; the car was simply a gift from above, the perfect way out of a less than perfect situation.
@Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

"Let's just hope Liam can take a good shot. If we can take out out the immediate problem first, we'll have a much easier time chatching up with the hoods!"

Shirley took her gun and barely poked it out above the hood of the car she took cover behind. She blind-fired towards Butch, where a majority of the bullets were coming from.

@Sark @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi
"I don't think you're pistol's gonna cop it at this distance, Shirl..."
With a firm kick, Harvey sent the trunk of his smoking car flying open. After a few moments spent parting the sea of plastic bags, car manuals and spare shirts, Bullock found what he had been searching for: a duffle bag, and within it, a double barrel shotgun and a long barreled rifle
"Ordered these for a raid a few months ago, but you know who had it called off. Chief told us to keep our equipment on hand " Gotham was hardly a paperwork town. Returning guns was treated with the same seriousness as returning an overdue library book; If you knew the right people, you could get away with a few extra days grace. "The Rifle's standard issue stuff- point and shoot. The shot's mine. Never taken it out of its case before now, but I guess we're allowed better arms on hand for situations just like these. Take what you need. Focus on the Hoods, but I won't be complaining if you feel like teaching the Penguin's mooks a lesson either... but I want to do this the right way if we can"

"Well howdy to you too, Gene!" Rhea replied, grinning. Plesed to have a ride-and not be left behind-she wasted no time in hopping on and wrapping an arm around Eugene's waist, other still holding her pistol.

"Mr. Birdman needs to chill out." Rhea muttered under her breath, drawing her pistol, and aiming for Butch and the Hearse while she could, taking a couple shots at him. Despite Penguin being her employer, any threat towards family-like her brother for instance-soured her mood greatly and irritated-more like angered-her to no end. "This Red Hood geaser is a pain with that Tommy damnit!" She hissed, keeping hold of Eugene throughout all of this. If she got shot by one of those blue coats she was blaming him and if she died here you bet the mobster man was gonna be haunted for the rest of his life.

Rhea's frantic shots would cut through the joints of the rear door, sending Butch's bullet shield dancing down the road. Whatever make of weapon the Penguin had equipped his men with, it seemed to be more powerful than the GCPD's standard issue pistols by a fair margin, rending Butch's bulletproofing as useful as a stray had in a rainstorm.

"Step on it, Rodrigo!" Butch cried, frantically yacking his Hood over his face in the absence of the door's shadow. The last thing he needed was Penguin getting wise to his new allegiances. "Let's lose these guys already!"

With the screeching of a sudden slam of the accelerator rippled across the road as the hearse soared forward, its top speed no longer reduced by its heavy rear bulletproofing. With another wave of frantic shots, the Hood's took of again, taking a right off of 34th and heading straight on to Dockman's Street.

His escape was 10 minutes away, and he could practically taste the onboard refreshments.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York
________

Clara stood frozen for a moment looking at the little surprise in front of them. Who would've left it like this and just skedaddled? Then she remembered the bullets whizzing past her and she went to work. "Seen this in movies a lot of times..." She mumbled to herself as she tried her best to get the truck to start.

"Ms." Clara replied off hand as her actual hands were working. "It's ms. I don't date." She went back to work and let out a barely audible muttering. "I never date."

@MelodyMeister @Sark
As the engine roared to life, Harvey sprinted across the clearing, throwing himself behind the driver's seat.

"Clara, you goddamn genius! I knew you had it in you- didn't even get--"

A concerned glance met Harry's leg, followed by a sudden weight striking Harvey's large stomach.

"Harry, you're in a bad way... Speeding won't do you any good" His words were frantic. He wasn't about to lose another cop. Not on his watch. Not today. "Anyone here got first aid training? Someone's gotta patch this guy up and fast... and without my car, I can hardly radio for a medic. It's gonna be the Wild West out here until the Hoods are under lock and key; we'll need to rely on each other... so if anyone here knows anything about slowing bleeding, I'm all ears...The rest of you, get in the car, or at least the trailer. It'll be cramped, but at least we'll back on the Hood's tail before we know I don't dont care what they've done to its engine... a piece of shit hearse is still a piece of shit hearse"

Before they knew it, the cops who didn't stay behind with Harry were back on the front line, and up to their necks in gunshots again. With Rhea and Gene of their right and the others dead ahead, the GCPD were back in the race, and better armed and better protected than they were before.

Kidd tilted her head... Debating pursuing the Question further, but decided it wasn't worth it given the deadline she had to meet.

Assessing her options, she was tempted to either try and snatch the truck from what looked to be a couple of Cops... Untouched by the Penguin's reign, or catch up to the Hearse. However... She also realized that on foot, even with all this heat on the Hearse, she doubted she could do so without jeapardizing their entire plan.

As for the Truck? It was also tempting, but she figured she'd leave the Cops be; all the more to piss off the Penguin while he still squawked.

Keeping her message brief, she tapped into her comms before she made her decision, figuring she'd give the Hoods in the Hearse a small update on her situation before she went radiosilent, at least until the docks.

"Duckin' out the heat, headed for the docks. Holler if ya need me." She said, and with that... Doing one last sweep to make sure she wasn't followed, she decided to head down the Alleys.

Once she was safe from prying eyes, she tore off her hood, and her cape... Folding, and tucking both into the jacket she had on underneath, nestled neatly next to the many knives she carried on her.

Now, assuming there weren't any more complications, it was just a matter of making her way to the docks, and waiting for the rest of the Hoods to catch up.

She wasn't too hard to miss with the mask off, which was why she didn't ditch it until she was sure she was out of the heat of battle; vibrant, blonde hair... Long, yet braided, with piercing blue eyes.

For someone who grew up on the streets, she didn't look too shabby... Perhaps a diamond in the rough, so to speak.
"Not gonna lie, Kidd, but things are looking pretty grim on my end. One of Birdbrain's goons shot the bloody doors off. Rodrigo's driving is the only thing that's keeping me out of a different kinda hearse if you follow..."

After a few more seconds to shoot, Butch continued, his trigger finger pressing down on his com's trigger.

"We're just around the corner from the docs. We'll be 8 minutes tops. 6 if Rod keeps up this pace. Meet you on the boat..."

As Kidd approached the docs from the shadows, she would catch the sight of a growing presence along Dockman's Street Corner; safe from inside her alley, she could make out the sight of a police barricade, with 3 armoured cars and a row of tire spikes blocking the direct route to the boats. A wall of blue's guardian the great blue.
3755416-3228234-2579008-vlcsnap_2012_09_04_06h11m20s57.png

As far as complications went, Kidd was running out of alleyways, with the only concealed path to the docks taking her through a sea of warehouses over ran with officers; if she sought to war Butch of Harvey's unknown reinforcements, she would undoubtedly reveal her presence to the GCPD's swat teams. It appeared as if Harvey's team had done their jobs, and their chase had pushed Butch in the direction of their ambush.

@York
_______________________​

While Bullock was screaming at Liam, Aurora had taken the keys from her boyfriend and opened the trunk and got out the spare tires she had made sure that Liam would keep in his car, despite his constant protests that they were useless.

While Liam was being scolded, Aurora got to work under the car, making sure to dodge bullets and be careful and though it took a lot longer then she had expected, she was able to change the two tires. It seemed that Liam hadn't noticed she was doing this or trusted her with his car. It was most definitely the former and not the latter. " Guess I'll take the car and be extra careful," she replied. She was neither extra careful as she would be swerving out of the way of bullets and driving like someone whose driving experience was only playing Mario Kart, though she did have a license.... nobody quite knew how.

Liam looked at Harvey. " I can't say I have training, but I have watched YouTube videos, can't be too hard," he said, going to examine Harry's leg.
He felt like he had forgotten something, but only time would tell what it was.

Harry would find nothing explicitly suspicious within the car, beyond the tools used in the break-in. There were no signs of booby-trapping or the like; the car was simply a gift from above, the perfect way out of a less than perfect situation.

With a firm kick, Harvey sent the trunk of his smoking car flying open. After a few moments spent parting the sea of plastic bags, car manuals and spare shirts, Bullock found what he had been searching for: a duffle bag, and within it, a double barrel shotgun and a long barreled rifle
"Ordered these for a raid a few months ago, but you know who had it called off. Chief told us to keep our equipment on hand " Gotham was hardly a paperwork town. Returning guns was treated with the same seriousness as returning an overdue library book; If you knew the right people, you could get away with a few extra days grace. "The Rifle's standard issue stuff- point and shoot. The shot's mine. Never taken it out of its case before now, but I guess we're allowed better arms on hand for situations just like these. Take what you need. Focus on the Hoods, but I won't be complaining if you feel like teaching the Penguin's mooks a lesson either... but I want to do this the right way if we can"

Rhea's frantic shots would cut through the joints of the rear door, sending Butch's bullet shield dancing down the road. Whatever make of weapon the Penguin had equipped his men with, it seemed to be more powerful than the GCPD's standard issue pistols by a fair margin, rending Butch's bulletproofing as useful as a stray had in a rainstorm.

"Step on it, Rodrigo!" Butch cried, frantically yacking his Hood over his face in the absence of the door's shadow. The last thing he needed was Penguin getting wise to his new allegiances. "Let's lose these guys already!"

With the screeching of a sudden slam of the accelerator rippled across the road as the hearse soared forward, its top speed no longer reduced by its heavy rear bulletproofing. With another wave of frantic shots, the Hood's took of again, taking a right off of 34th and heading straight on to Dockman's Street.

His escape was 10 minutes away, and he could practically taste the onboard refreshments.

________

As the engine roared to life, Harvey sprinted across the clearing, throwing himself behind the driver's seat.

A concerned glance met Harry's leg, followed by a sudden weight striking Harvey's large stomach.

"Harry, you're in a bad way... Speeding won't do you any good" His words were frantic. He wasn't about to lose another cop. Not on his watch. Not today. "Anyone here got first aid training? Someone's gotta patch this guy up and fast... and without my car, I can hardly radio for a medic. It's gonna be the Wild West out here until the Hoods are under lock and key; we'll need to rely on each other... so if anyone here knows anything about slowing bleeding, I'm all ears...The rest of you, get in the car, or at least the trailer. It'll be cramped, but at least we'll back on the Hood's tail before we know I don't dont care what they've done to its engine... a piece of shit hearse is still a piece of shit hearse"

Before they knew it, the cops who didn't stay behind with Harry were back on the front line, and up to their necks in gunshots again. With Rhea and Gene of their right and the others dead ahead, the GCPD were back in the race, and better armed and better protected than they were before.

"Not gonna lie, Kidd, but things are looking pretty grim on my end. One of Birdbrain's goons shot the bloody doors off. Rodrigo's driving is the only thing that's keeping me out of a different kinda hearse if you follow..."

After a few more seconds to shoot, Butch continued, his trigger finger pressing down on his com's trigger.

"We're just around the corner from the docs. We'll be 8 minutes tops. 6 if Rod keeps up this pace. Meet you on the boat..."

As Kidd approached the docs from the shadows, she would catch the sight of a growing presence along Dockman's Street Corner; safe from inside her alley, she could make out the sight of a police barricade, with 3 armoured cars and a row of tire spikes blocking the direct route to the boats. A wall of blue's guardian the great blue.

As far as complications went, Kidd was running out of alleyways, with the only concealed path to the docks taking her through a sea of warehouses over ran with officers; if she sought to war Butch of Harvey's unknown reinforcements, she would undoubtedly reveal her presence to the GCPD's swat teams. It appeared as if Harvey's team had done their jobs, and their chase had pushed Butch in the direction of their ambush.

@York
_______________________​

"I-I took an online course..." Clara replied sheepishly while ignoring the fact that Harvey had praised her a few seconds earlier seemed to have been lost on her. "B-But I'm not really good with...actual blood...on people I know."

"Aim for the wheels!" One of the colleagues said as he tried as well to get a shot at the hearse. Aiming several shots with his gun at the wheels of the hostile vehicle. Hoping they were not so bulletproof, which was still a possibility.

Somewhere among the events, Harry hadn’t realised that he had stopped putting pressure on his leg, and that it was bleeding badly. He was instead, staring at Clara’s handiwork on the truck, in astonishment. He never really knew how to do some of the more complex things of driving a car, and hot wiring it of all things was above and beyond him. Also beyond him was the luck of the truck, being ready to hotwire in the first place. It wasn’t booby trapped or anything as well, so he thanked the universe for that.

Before he knew it, Clara was done and while he was a bit faint, he noticed the rest of the crew coming. Now it was just time to-

Gah! He forgot about his leg, he thought he would be able to move it and then head back to the police station and get some first aid, but with it bleeding so much...Wait? Boss?

Before he knew it, there was a few people willing to help out.
“Oh, Liam! Uh, thanks for helping me. It’s kind of hard to look ahead since my vision is kind of blurry, but I think the thugs are coming, so please patch it up quickly. And Ms Clara, you’ve done a good job, please get in the safety of the truck.”
He knew it was rude to ask something of someone already going out of their way to help him, but honestly, Liam had better do it quick.

@Lucky @Jeremi @Sark @Others​

________

@York
_______________________​
Kidd Wilder
@Sark @Others(?)

6 minutes... That's all Kidd had to figure out how to get herself out of this jam.

She was going to have to take some risks... Which brought a bit of a smile to her face as she slipped her hood over her head once more, tucking away her long hair just to be safe before she assessed her surroundings.

Mainly for anything she could use to her advantage, explosives for instance, and a way to set them off... Or perhaps some heavy cargo containers she could slice down at the right moment, that sort of thing.

If she were facing off against the bulk of GCPD's forces, she needed a play, and a route of escape. The boat was likely off of their list of options, but at the very least, she could buy her, and the rest of the hoods some extra time to think of something else.

Once she was sure she had memorized every important detail she could throughout the docks, she breathed a small sigh as she contacted Butch through the comms.

"The docks are swarming with cops. Ya better scram... I'll keem em' busy..." She muttered.

Even being as quiet as she could, she figured it was only a matter of time before her position was revealed... And so, she assessed her surroundings one more time, gripping the hilts of two of her knives as she began to plan her next course of action...​

While Bullock was screaming at Liam, Aurora had taken the keys from her boyfriend and opened the trunk and got out the spare tires she had made sure that Liam would keep in his car, despite his constant protests that they were useless.

While Liam was being scolded, Aurora got to work under the car, making sure to dodge bullets and be careful and though it took a lot longer then she had expected, she was able to change the two tires. It seemed that Liam hadn't noticed she was doing this or trusted her with his car. It was most definitely the former and not the latter. " Guess I'll take the car and be extra careful," she replied. She was neither extra careful as she would be swerving out of the way of bullets and driving like someone whose driving experience was only playing Mario Kart, though she did have a license.... nobody quite knew how.

Liam looked at Harvey. " I can't say I have training, but I have watched YouTube videos, can't be too hard," he said, going to examine Harry's leg.
He felt like he had forgotten something, but only time would tell what it was.

"I-I took an online course..." Clara replied sheepishly while ignoring the fact that Harvey had praised her a few seconds earlier seemed to have been lost on her. "B-But I'm not really good with...actual blood...on people I know."

"Right now, the internet is better than nothing. We'll take what we can get" Harvey wiped the sweat from his brow, composed himself, and slammed on the gas "And try to keep Harry alive until the medics arrive!

"Best of luck, guys... I have a bad feeling about what's coming next..."
Kidd Wilder
@Sark @Others(?)

6 minutes... That's all Kidd had to figure out how to get herself out of this jam.

She was going to have to take some risks... Which brought a bit of a smile to her face as she slipped her hood over her head once more, tucking away her long hair just to be safe before she assessed her surroundings.

Mainly for anything she could use to her advantage, explosives for instance, and a way to set them off... Or perhaps some heavy cargo containers she could slice down at the right moment, that sort of thing.

If she were facing off against the bulk of GCPD's forces, she needed a play, and a route of escape. The boat was likely off of their list of options, but at the very least, she could buy her, and the rest of the hoods some extra time to think of something else.

Once she was sure she had memorized every important detail she could throughout the docks, she breathed a small sigh as she contacted Butch through the comms.

"The docks are swarming with cops. Ya better scram... I'll keem em' busy..." She muttered.

Even being as quiet as she could, she figured it was only a matter of time before her position was revealed... And so, she assessed her surroundings one more time, gripping the hilts of two of her knives as she began to plan her next course of action...​
"Aim for the wheels!" One of the colleagues said as he tried as well to get a shot at the hearse. Aiming several shots with his gun at the wheels of the hostile vehicle. Hoping they were not so bulletproof, which was still a possibility.

"Thanks for the warning, Kid" Butch gestured towards his driver, signalling for him not to take the coming exit "I guess we'll have to find another way out. Head down to the-- shit!" Butch cried out in fear and confusion as the hearse rocked towards its side, its back right wheel blasted from its axis from a combination of Aurora's driving and a lucky shot from William. Surrendering control to the will of the road, the Red Hood's driver threw his hands in front of his face, bracing for the impact of their sudden stop. As the car entered a similar tailspin as the Cop's had before, the red-black vortex tumbled across the pavement, through the glass window of a corner shop and onwards toward the docks.

It's captain unconscious, Butch threw himself into the passenger seat, leaning across the gearbox to reclaim the wheel. In a fluster, he desperately tried to compensate for his missing wheel, yet was unable to restore order to the mad machine; with his driver's foot locked in place over the accelerator, every attempt to bring the car to a safe stop simply made it more erratic.

"Things ain't looking good again! GCPD's got some sharpshooters and some new guns- and that ain't ever a good mix... Way things are turning, out, looks like I'll be hitting the docs or some more concrete. All I can hope to do is take out a few blues with me, and with any luck one of the Bird's chicks too..."

The commissioner cried above the gunfire as he watched the Hearse scorch around the corner from behind the barricade. 3 Armoured cars blocked the wide entrance to the docs, with golden gates linking the trucks from tail to tail. Behind them, another wave of police cars half a dozen strong waited, reinforcing the outer wall; A mountain of the GCPD's strongest equipment had sealed the Hood's escape, transforming the carpark into an effective fortress. The continued to growl down to the spiralling hearse, his voice echoing through a megaphone.

"Stop the car, Hoods! It doesn't have to end like this! You don't have to throw your lives away! Just stop the goddamn car!"

"Throw our lives away? The way I see it, I either get splattered across a couple of your cars or live out the rest of my miserable life in one of your finest cells. I know which one I'd prefer!"

Butch slammed down ever harder against the accelerator, the hearse doubling and redoubling in speed.

"There are good people on this wall, Hood! You don't want to kill them, I know you don't. You have a Code! You have the Hood's Code!"

"Not anymore, Commissioner! All that went away when the Penguin too charge! We're tired of getting pushed around by the Big Boys! Whether they're in suits or blue caps, we can't take orders from their lardy asses anymore! If I die... then I'm sure the Byzantium will send a dozen more boys to take my place!"

"Don't do it! You don't have to become a martyr over this!"

"Oh, you underestimate us, Gordon... there will always be Red Hoods..."

He smiled, letting out a final whisper

"Best o' luck, kid..."

BOOM!

The barricade burst into flames, its custom engine engulfing the 3 cars in a sea of blue. Moments after the collision, the flames turned white, then red, the chemical blast slowly dissipating. As swiftly as it had come, the blast cleared, leaving the dock a sea of smoking engines. Reserve officers flooded towards the burning walls, desperately pulling their fellow troops from the flames.

As the screams of pain and confusion only grew, the last scraps off the hearse stumbled across the flaming boardwalk, cruising past the sea of flaming police cars. With a crash, it finally rips of the edge of the board walk and off into the waves, another sacrifice to the Gotham docks. In a fews, the charred remains of the last 2 Red Hood would wash up on the beaches of lower Gotham. They wouldn't be the first and they wouldn't be the last... and when that day came, the GCPD would breathe a collective sigh of relief, and wish them not had good riddence.

Cop killer shot never made it far in Gotham; Commissioner Gordon made sure of that

"Move it, move it, move it, people!" The Commissioner growled waving his fate to clear the smoke "I want every officer accounted for! Every one! And what the hell was that? What was that explosion? The Hoods have high-grade explosives now? Why didn't we have any intel on this!?"

Forcing his way through the smoke against the suggestions of his fellow officers, the Commissioner marched towards Harvey and Cops, throwing a glare towards the Penguin's men as he passed.

He had a fleet in ruins, the press preparing to storm the curfew zone and a dozen dead officers... who ever was responsible had laid the foundations for one bad day.

"So correct me if I'm wrong, but you've managed to turn a drive-by into a shootout into a... an anti-penguin terrorist attack? What the hell have you gotten yourself into this time, Harv?"

"That's... a complicated question to ask, Jim... Right now, I don't have a clue. We know as much as you do... All I know is that Birdbrain sent his boys to slow us down. They shot at us, Jim. They shot at us with guns given to them by Penguin shortly after be bragged about how great they are to the press. They're killers, they're..."

"Protected under Oswald's reform... Your word against theirs won't go for much anymore. The worst we can get them for is conceal and carry violations, and even that's gonna be hit and miss..."

"So what, they walk? 3 of the City's worst get to walk?"

"For now... We don't have a choice. We've got bigger fish to fry from here on out... starting with the Hoods...Starting with this... Byzantium..."

"Alright, you heard that man!"
Harvey shouted across the sound of crackling flames "Scan the area. There were 3 Hoods in the car when it left the station, and only 2 when it hit the blockade... that still leaves one Hood somewhere at the docks... somewhere around here, we've got the biggest source of Intel we're gonna get for this case, and I want them found! And if the Penguin's freaks don't clear on out of here before I count to 10, then I'm gonna lose it! Find her, and bring her back before she can escape!"

@Sark @Crow @Alex Azure @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Donder172 @dark

Last edited:
Gene was happy to focus on driving with Rhea available to fire at the Hoods. "Whew! You're one Hell of a sharpshooter, Rhea! Almos' like a re-in-carnated Annie Oakley!" Man, this was just like old times! Running wild, shooting up cars...good times.

He hit the brakes just in time to watch that wall explode, the screams of despair and death punctuated by his own mad laughter. "Well, I dunno 'bout you, but I think we just earned our keep! Let's find Charlie and clear out."

@Sark @Takumi @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back