A Collection of Hobby Stuff

I've always been the type of person who likes working with their hands. Building with Lego, putting together a shelf, anything as long as I got to be creative. However, once the lockdowns started dragging on, I needed a new hobby. So I started looking online for inspiration, and came across a few YouTube channels specializing in customizing and repainting Jurassic Park/World toys. So I decided to give it a whirl, and I've enjoyed it ever since. I apologize for my phone's camera quality.

• Adventure Force Carnotaurus: Inspired by The Lost World's unreleased Chaos Effect: Night Hunters line.
  • Lanard Primal Clash Raptor: Heavily inspired by the male raptors from Jurassic Park 3, with my own flare.
  • Mattel 12" Basic Raptor: Originally I was going for a Lost World tiger stripe look, but the use of a black primer made it look more brown, so I rolled with it and made it closer to the raptors in the original Jurassic Park film.
  • Mattel Attack Pack Velociraptor: Inspired by JP3's Camo Xtreme Arctic T. rex.
  • Zuru Dino Strike Hunt T. rex: Designed as an homage to the very first large T. rex toy released for Jurassic Park.
  • Schleich Dinogorgon: My first attempt at working with epoxy putty, based on The Lost World's Chaos Effect Tyrannonops figure.

I have worked on some smaller modifications on other figures, but I don't think they warrant inclusion. I have several more projects in the works. Any and all feedback is welcome, especially since I'm still a newbie at this.

That looks so cool! Have you thought of doing other animals too? :000 I love watching YouTube videos and seeing people working in all the details, with tiny brushes... It's awesome!, And very dedicated work

Back