A CREEPYPASTA RP

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
Kiari sighed of boredom as she rested her head on her arms and yawned.She shot up upon hearing a shattering noise from downstairs. She grabbed the bat next to her bed what in the world ,I swear to god if someone is trying to steal my stuff I’m gonna beat the heck outa them. She walked down the stairs bat in a ready position so she can swing at any moment. Kiari head a deep male voice mumbling in the kitchen so she walked towards there the temperature dropped unusually and she saw the broken window. Ahh crap I’m gonna have to pay for that . She groaned as she walked foreword . She saw a tall shadow in the moonlight and raised her bat hitting them upside the head.
“Ahh the heck are you insane”the man said
“Ask the one breaking into someone’s house”she said as she turned to him when suddenly everything went black.
When she woke up she was in a different room and she tilted her head confused when she remembered what had happened only hours earlier. She jumped up and ran to the door pounding on it till her hands hurt. She sighed and held her hands to her chest when she heard the door creak open. She became ballistic and ran toward the man knocking him into the hallway she hit him again and again until he threw her off. She skid across the floor and looked up getting up and crouching placing one hand in front of her and arched her back in the same fashion a cat would when ready to pounce the man stood up and ran toward her that’s when she took action springing up and tackling him to the floor pinning his arms above his head and his legs under her she smirked in satisfaction as he struggled to get free or even move for that fact. She heard laughing and looked up seeing a man with pasty white leathery skin with no eyelids and a cut smile she was shocked for a moment then remembered the switchblade in her shorts she reached back and let out a relived sigh and flipped it out in one fluent motion her eyes shining when she saw the blade and she placed it to the mans throat.

Back