A Dangerous kind of Love

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
hello Story teller’s circle. I’m looking to make an intresting and engaging story mixing the two most polarizing genres, Action and Romance. I was never a good Romaric writer, so I divided this as a way to delve in but also have something to push it out of romantic territory as the need arises.

So I have a multitude of ideas for this. But all share the same basic prinipal. Basically a normal or even virtuous person falls in love with a bad or even dangerous one. Simple premise. But there is so many ways it can go.

I’d prefer this be 18 up but I’m not picky. If you have of rules that works. All I ask is no one liners and a promise to post consistently.

I get pushy when people just vanish, it’s kinda annoying. Especially when you get to the good part, and your left waiting

And waiting

And waiting.

And the best part, waiting. Sorry just been happening a lot and it grinds my gears so much. Especially when it’s someone who generally excites you and their just gone.

Now then your free to do your own twist and own ideas of the basic premise but any way,

Secret hostility- A super hero and a super villain. Locked in and always fighting as one tries to beat the other. The hero usually winning, the villain sometimes winning. Or maybe someone is a bad hero.
However both have secret identities. And the idea is that both eventually fall in love without knowing. This can go so many ways.

The Hunt!- a much more realistic one someone is a cop, the other is a crook with a blood trail and infuriating puZzles and traps for the cops. However the killer has to blend in, and the cop has to take a break eventually. Plenty of time to build romantic interest.

Virtual Differnce: someone hates and bullies another person in real life, only for both to escape to virtual reality. And unknowingly these two great squad mates , and soon to be lovers can’t stand each other in real life. ( the game is meant to be like the oasis from ready player one which would explain looks and voices)

Yandere) A school yArd Teuffle: one person doesn’t know they have someone crushing on them. And try and get a gf/bF to bad if never seems to work out.

I’d prefer mxf but I just want a partner who loves story telling and role playing, so as long as it’s smooth and natural it’s all fine feel free to leave your own ideas

Hey, I might be willing to give virtual difference a try. I've never seen ready player one before, but I'm sure we can work something out ^^
If you like shoot me a pm :)

Back